Matium

FR 97940, Money for the taxi

69 posts in this topic

Tricky indeed! However it boggles the mind that guys book girls like that who have no feedback, no attempt at a semi decent profile nor photos - and withhold feedback. Not to mention the fact there there are 8 hits on TinEye.

If you meet under those circumstances, you should make peace with the fact that you can potentially wave your money good bye or have a completely crap experience.

Unfortunately this FR should be removed too as she doesn't advertise her number publicly and is on **.

Had the situation once and I went out with her and paid the taxi direct.

Not perhaps the most discrete of actions but then if she was so poorly prepared as not to have the taxi fare ready then thats her problem, she was cool with it though and everything was fine.

It wasn't a con in this instance just a typical girl that spent her money as fast as she earnt it.

Unfortunately this FR should be removed too as she doesn't advertise her number publicly and is on **.

I think it should stay as warning to those who haven't done proper research and gone to that site blind, why the hell they don't do research here and on other decent sites I do not know.

What do you do if the girl asks for money for the taxi ?

Look here:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=97940

Poor sod got taken.

But what should he have done ?

What's the best way to act if a girl asks for money like that ?

The WG should tell you if she requires payment for a taxi, then you can meet her when she gets dropped off and pay the driver yourself. Its what i have done before.

I think it should stay as warning to those who haven't done proper research and gone to that site blind, why the hell they don't do research here and on other decent sites I do not know.

I find it quite amusing that though the name of that website is banned on this site and no FR's are allowed where the author blatantly states where the lady is advertised, it's somehow quite OK to use that information to warn others about that very site which should not be named. Funny really.

Hmmmmmmmmm, a contact telephone number is supplied in the FR (that is sufficient to comply with the FR submission rules) and there is no restriction on reporting on ladies who use Αdultwork provided that no mention of Αdultwork is mentioned in the FR, so I can see no reason for it being removed.

Hmmmmmmmmm, a contact telephone number is supplied in the FR (that is sufficient to comply with the FR submission rules) and there is no restriction on reporting on ladies who use Αdultwork provided that no mention of Αdultwork is mentioned in the FR, so I can see no reason for it being removed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that it's against the rules to publish a phone number in a FR when it's not publicly advertised on the net? No phone number or website = no FR?

And therefore there's no other way to publish this FR according to the rules?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that it's against the rules to publish a phone number in a FR when it's not publicly advertised on the net? No phone number or website = no FR?

I've always assumed that only if the lady specifically asks not to have her number published should you abstain.

In this case, whether she chooses to advertise her number or not, I believe the FR should stand as she RIPPED HIM OFF!!!!!

What do you do if the girl asks for money for the taxi ?

Look here:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=97940

Poor sod got taken.

But what should he have done ?

What's the best way to act if a girl asks for money like that ?

How much was the taxi dear ?..... £9.50 , ok here's a tenner to go and pay him.........

How do you know the number wasnt on the profile on the 28th when the punt happened and like some others the number is taken off when the lady is not working to save money/credits?:rolleyes:

These are the Field Report submission rules :-

Please read the following carefully:

Only reports on UK or Ireland based, female service providers will be accepted.

Only one report on a particular lady or party provider will be accepted. Once you have reported on a particular lady or party, the readers already know how you feel - any additional reports would be superfluous.

Submitting multiple reports on a single establishment (agency, parlour etc) and especially submitting reports ONLY on a particular establishment tends to look suspicious - the readers will assume that the reports are not genuine. As a guideline, more than one report within a 30 day period, or more than three reports within a 90 day period, or three consecutive reports, on a particular establishment will raise a red flag and may result in reports being rejected.

Field Reports are only for reporting on visits that actually occurred! Reports about missed appointments, or any other situation where money did not change hands, will be deleted.

Any lady or establishment found to have written, solicited, or accepted, a fake report as advertising will have ALL their reports deleted and no more will ever be accepted in the future. Don't even think about it!

The reasons a Field Report may be rejected include but are not limited to:

You have already reported on the lady or party

You have already submitted three reports on the same establishment within 90 days

You didn't follow the instructions on the submission form. This includes but is not limited to:

Required information missing or incomplete

Invalid website URL

Typed in all caps

Money did not change hands

You reported on a male service provider (that includes "TV" and "TS")

The lady or establishment is on the No-Reports list

I believe it to be falsified or deliberately malicious

If a report is the very first report for both the lady/establishment and the author, this looks very suspicious and it is almost guaranteed to be rejected, as past experience shows that these are highly likely to be fakes.

As far as I can see (plenty of Field Reports where there is no reported URL), or know, it is not mandatory for a WG to have an Internet presence (Website URL is not a mandatory field) in order to have a Field Report attributed to her, therefore no check is, or can be, made as to whether or not her phone number is advertised online.

As far as I can see (plenty of Field Reports where there is no reported URL), or know, it is not mandatory for a WG to have an Internet presence (Website URL is not a mandatory field) in order to have a Field Report attributed to her, therefore no check is, or can be, made as to whether or not her phone number is advertised online.

Thank you. I stand corrected :rolleyes:

Not sure why I was ever under that impression...

Indeed and i am sure i have read FRs on Soho Walk-Ups that have no number or site, i.e. the punter walked up without speaking or contacting the WG in advance. All that the FR gave was the street where the Walk-Up is situated.

Not to mention the fact there there are 8 hits on TinEye

Im intruiged, have obvioudly not got the hang of TinEye properly, how did you manage to do a search on her image when you cant right click to save the image or get its web url?

Im intruiged, have obvioudly not got the hang of TinEye properly, how did you manage to do a search on her image when you cant right click to save the image or get its web url?

Just install the FireFox add-on. Voila :rolleyes:

(then you can simply right click on any image through FireFox and check away)

The "protection" used by Αdultwork is very basic, it can be bypassed merely by pressing and holding down the Right-hand mouse button (RHMB) and getting the "Copyright" message, while continuing to hold down the RHMB press the Enter/Return key (This cancels the "Copyright" message) then release the RHMB and you will get the standard RHMB menu, at that point the world is your oyster.

I find it quite amusing that though the name of that website is banned on this site and no FR's are allowed where the author blatantly states where the lady is advertised, it's somehow quite OK to use that information to warn others about that very site which should not be named. Funny really.

Quite, as is the "No Reports" list, a WG is found to have "manufactured", or had "manufactured" for her, a Field Report, this is detected and she is put on the "No Reports" list, she now sails off into the sunset ...........

Thats clever, they say you learn something new every day and its so true :rolleyes:

Because they have never heard of sites like this. I have met hundreds of punters and many simply surfed WGs or Establishments sites looking for photos of ladies they like the look of, they then make a booking and thats it, if the site has its own reviews they are taken as the gospel truth. There is also a fair number who didnt even have the Internet, they still do what i was doing 10+ years ago and locating WGs from local papers and newsagent windows etc.:rolleyes:

As an aside, may I ask what exactly appeals so much to a profile that screams "beware" from a million miles away? The hope that a hidden gem might be found? Even if it's quite likely to be a scam of some sort, bait & switch or mutton dressed as lamb? :rolleyes:

Or is there simply a lack of girls out there?

I ask as I see that AdamManchester (who usually says he stays a million miles away from profiles like these) was about to see her too.

I'd have expected a little more from the more "informed" people who frequent this & the other website.

As an aside, may I ask what exactly appeals so much to a profile that screams "beware" from a million miles away? The hope that a hidden gem might be found? Even if it's quite likely to be a scam of some sort, bait & switch or mutton dressed as lamb? :rolleyes:

Or is there simply a lack of girls out there?

I ask as I see that AdamManchester (who usually says he stays a million miles away from profiles like these) was also about to book her.

I'd have expected a little more from the more "informed" people who frequent this & the other website.

I have punted with many WGs with no reviews or feedback and many times found a gem and a relatively small number of times found a bad provider, on occassion i am prepared to take a chance, i like variety so my bad luck if the lady is dishonest. Thats not to say i wont have a good moan about receiving bad service because i would and do. Nowadays i can at least let others know though.

I know from experience many ladies who have no feedback are really great, they might be new or not computer savvy or whatever. FRs on here are good but they are not the be all and end all to me and i treat the feedback on A/W as all made up unless i know the lady or a punter i trust.:D

I have punted with many WGs with no reviews or feedback and many times found a gem and a relatively small number of times found a bad provider, on occassion i am prepared to take a chance, i like variety so my bad luck if the lady is dishonest. Thats not to say i wont have a good moan about receiving bad service because i would and do. Nowadays i can at least let others know though.

I know from experience many ladies who have no feedback are really great, they might be new or not computer savvy or whatever. FRs on here are good but they are not the be all and end all to me and i treat the feedback on A/W as all made up unless i know the lady or a punter i trust.:rolleyes:

That I completely understand. Everyone has to start somewhere.

But when there are so so many bad signs stacked up against her? Why then?

That I completely understand. Everyone has to start somewhere.

But when there are so so many bad signs stacked up against her? Why then?

If it was that bad and/or obvious to me i wouldnt bother. I have many times rang a lady after reading her profile and just didnt like her tone so moved on to someone else. I dont take suicidal risks.:)

I ask as I see that AdamManchester (who usually says he stays a million miles away from profiles like these) was about to see her too.

Is hot.angi of Leeds (who this thread is about) the same scammer as Amanda/SexyCurvyStunner of Manchester? :)

Based upon her profile - I wouldn't have bothered contacting hot.angi in the first place.