Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tugg

More falsehood

5 posts in this topic

Found this in today's Daily Telegraph City Diary!

Cleaning up the streets of Mayfair

Good news, London has just got a bit safer. One of Diary's more, shall we say, streetwise contacts, tells me a police sign in London's upmarket Mayfair hangout of property and hedge fund execs has been removed.

"Illegal brothels are operating in this area," the sign in Shepherd Market read. "They help to support organised crime and drug dealing. Please report anything you know, anonymously, on…"

With the sign gone, presumably the brothels have too. How's business in the bars and restaurants in the area? Holding up surprisingly well I'm told.

"Illegal brothels are operating in this area," the sign in Shepherd Market read.

I wonder where the legal brothels are?

I wonder where the legal brothels are?

Didn't the Met police officer say they knew where all the brothels were. Presumably the illegal ones are the ones they don't know about and therefore don't get their payments. :D

They help to support organised crime and drug dealing

Where is the evidence to this? They claim brothels, downloading music/film, buying dodgy dvds off the bloke down the road aids organsied crime but where is the evidence

if there's organised crime, what are the organised police doing? surely the organised police should be tackling organised crime instead of just talking about it.