Guiletta

Paperwork?

7 posts in this topic

Why do you have to go through all that? Independent once did this and many do? its only her so why the need ,aslong is she getting the cash etc! I understand the agencies as they have 6 or so diff headed forms to fill out so the money goes to the correct agency at the share agreed but i would never give them an address on telephone numer etc.Do they vary these forms they fill out! Some places i have gone to ahve never asked me to fill out jack!:cool:

Maybe a maid can explain with detail...

Why do you have to go through all that? Independent once did this and many do? its only her so why the need ,aslong is she getting the cash etc! I understand the agencies as they have 6 or so diff headed forms to fill out so the money goes to the correct agency at the share agreed but i would never give them an address on telephone numer etc.Do they vary these forms they fill out! Some places i have gone to ahve never asked me to fill out jack!:cool:

No need to be confused, it is just retaining the option to blackmail, nothing complicated about it.

Maybe a maid can explain with detail...

The only paperwork involved in my punting is handing the correct money over as agreed. No Indie in 26 years has asked me to fill forms out, in fact the only places that have are club and party venues where you get a discount by becoming a member and a few Parlours and Saunas used to ask for some details, i gave them false ones. When i used Agencies it was all by phone i only ever met the WG, none ever asked me to fill a form out so i dont know what you mean here, i paid the lady and she would of already known what her agreed share of the fee was, the rest she gives to the Agency.

The only paperwork involved in my punting is handing the correct money over as agreed. No Indie in 26 years has asked me to fill forms out, in fact the only places that have are club and party venues where you get a discount by becoming a member and a few Parlours and Saunas used to ask for some details, i gave them false ones. When i used Agencies it was all by phone i only ever met the WG, none ever asked me to fill a form out so i dont know whaby t you mean here, i paid the lady and she would of already known what her agreed share of the fee was, the rest she gives to the Agency.

I always thought there was minimal paperwork - don't agencies collect 50 percent of their fee by cheque/bank transfer or whatever and 50 percent in cash in a plain unmarked envelope by post????

I always thought there was minimal paperwork - don't agencies collect 50 percent of their fee by cheque/bank transfer or whatever and 50 percent in cash in a plain unmarked envelope by post????

Not in my experience. I did pay years ago by credit card though. I dont use Agencies nowadays but cash is all i would consider using. Filling forms out is very likely to scare some punters off IMO.

There was an Agency that was a member on here who said for security reaons they did an electoral roll check of potential punters.

If you are talking about an acctual massage parlour rather than a brothel then the paperwork would be for insurance purposes.

Certian Medical conditions can become worse or have further complications if you have a massage and don't disclose the relevent medical details.

All Qualified Massues will tell you this.

Our insurance covers you trying to sue us, so signing a disclaimer stating that you have disclosed the relevent information is the proper way.

A good brothel will try to write names and numbers down ( numbers for longer appointments) as nobody likes no-shows.

And it looks a little more professional if the girl knows the clients name before she walks into the room.

If you have had an out-call then the information will be for 2 reasons... one is to make sure you are where you said you were, and the other for security.

If I take an out-call I want to know name, address, potal code, and landline number, in the case of hotel Name you booked the room under, room number, and a mobile number.

I require all of the above before I even leave my house.

Also Almost all wg's will keep a schedule... if they are seeing more than one or two clients a day.

This is to keep the apointments on time and not disjointed also to give the girl time between each appointment.

So it would depend on what you are refering to.

An acctuall massage parlour

a brothel

or an indie.

As all three operate on completely different levels and for different purposes.

there is of course the document that you sign to say that you are responsible for your own tax and national insurance and that you are self employed and of course aloud to work in the uk