TCSSRICK

Greetings from Seattle

5 posts in this topic

UK I love you guys and gals. I had a smashing time there. Karen Sterling was as good as hostess as could be imagined.

So this is my invitation to invite you all to Seattle and enjoy some truly amazing ladies. The ladies are low on drama (laid back and all) and high on passion. Best of all the prices are quite reasonable, especially when compared to London. Must be overhead or VAT. Either way a couple of my favorite women have lowered their suggested donation by 25%. Now if the pound could pick up a little steam...

Happy punting or pooning as we say hear.:cool:

UK I love you guys and gals. I had a smashing time there. Karen Sterling was as good as hostess as could be imagined.

So this is my invitation to invite you all to Seattle and enjoy some truly amazing ladies. The ladies are low on drama (laid back and all) and high on passion. Best of all the prices are quite reasonable, especially when compared to London. Must be overhead or VAT. Either way a couple of my favorite women have lowered their suggested donation by 25%. Now if the pound could pick up a little steam...

Happy punting or pooning as we say hear.:(

Glad you enjoyed the UK.

Any recommendations for Seattle then?

Cheers

Glad you enjoyed the UK.

Any recommendations for Seattle then?

Cheers

I hear Meg's pretty hot, even if she does go overboard on the histrionics. :(

B

Bellvue has a lot of good indies but sessions are fully covered & DFK v rare. And prevailing prices slightly more expensive than London currently.

If the OP can suggest robust alternatives then I am all ears :-)

Long shot but if you can tell me where blonde biker babe Jersey has ended up I would be most grateful :-)

Recommendations from Seattle: HMMM.... So many.

OK A list you could have loads of fun would include

Bethany Sweet

Tiffany Case

Alyssa

Luscious Libby

Monica Love

All would deliver a wild and fun time. Check out Top Hat Reviews for more info

Happy pooning