hapzuk

Named and Shamed

40 posts in this topic

Not surprisingly for Slough, most have names which, on the face of it, seem not to be traditionally English.

So what will their religous leaders make of them? Read the Koran backwards? Nice to see they get the urge too. It's the £15 victim surcharge that gets me - as if any of these 'victims' ever see it....

They are doing something similar in Stratford as well. They actually display the numbers of arrests on street road signals!

They are doing something similar in Stratford as well. They actually display the numbers of arrests on street road signals!

Maybe the situation is linked to the number of men wanting a cheap £40 fuck behind a car breakers in Newham? If you decide to play with fire, you will get burned.

At least most users of this board tend to have far high levels of discretion and self-esteem to avoid such high risks, and fall into an entrapment situation.

Maybe the situation is linked to the number of men wanting a cheap £40 fuck behind a car breakers in Newham? If you decide to play with fire, you will get burned.

At least most users of this board tend to have far high levels of discretion and self-esteem to avoid such high risks, and fall into an entrapment situation.

Absolutely Taggart, well said. Sorry, what's the address of this car breakers? :cool:

i thought we were not supposed to discuss the street scene on this site

How horrible. I wonder if they will be happy if some of the named and shamed men go on to commit suicide? 'Justified,' no doubt, by the supposed benefit of saving 'thousands' of unnamed girls from a life of supposed forced trafficking, abuse or whatever the trumped-up justification.

More victims. More cries for blood. More baying hounds of tabloid justice.

How about some big yellow signs daubed on their house. Or make them wear special armbands if they dare to shop in Tesco's. A final solution would be to let them kill all the streetwalkers first then round the kerbcrawlers up and shackle them in a basement somewhere until 'outraged citizens' put them out of their misery. They can't catch the traffickers, they can't fund or find it in their hearts to provide schemes to allow the women to work in peace and safety, and with access to social services. Just find the next scapegoat. String him up Let's all shout 'f*cking pervert' together and see if makes us feel better.

Shame? It is a shameful policy that drags down Britain.

How about naming and shaming the honour killers and the forced bride makers?

How did this guy on the list get away with it?

"A 30-year-old man, of Northern Road, Slough"

How about naming and shaming the honour killers and the forced bride makers?

If a so called honour killer or killers are convicted they do get named and shamed. There is no honour in murder though of course.

I think you will find that most people that break the law get named and shamed, there is normally a list of court outcomes in your local paper.

Yeah, the brainwashing lie that we live in a free country, exposed again.

"CPS Thames Valley Senior Crown Prosecutor, Nilam Salh said: "The prosecution and conviction of these men today results from the CPS's 'community prosecutor' scheme being trialled in Slough. The approach sees the CPS actively seeking the crime and disorder concerns of the local community and responding to those concerns when taking decisions to prosecute"

In other words they find someone/anyone who is outraged and say we are going to prosecute cos they say so!

Why is it that they are allowed to name and shame the five men who have pleaded not guilty and have yet to be tried?

Seems like a case of guilty until proven innocent

Being named and shamed in the local newspaper is the ultimate deterrent for 'embarrassing ' offences such as kerb crawling .

I am not sure whether I agree with naming and shaming as it seems to be too harsh a punishment for the 'crime 'committed .

However , the authorities have tried all the other methods to stop street prostitution , and it could be that this is the only way left open , and if the Slough idea is publicized enough in other areas it could help to put a stop to this sordid business .

In other words they find someone/anyone who is outraged and say we are going to prosecute cos they say so!

Ironically - on many levels - it was the local mosques that seem to have started the complaints in this case.

In any case, I think outrage is a tad overdone here - I think it's perfectly possible to be in favour of commercial sex between consenting adults, and believing that it should be transacted behind closed doors.

Nilam Salh would look good with her hair down.

Any FR's?

Ironically - on many levels - it was the local mosques that seem to have started the complaints in this case.

In any case, I think outrage is a tad overdone here - I think it's perfectly possible to be in favour of commercial sex between consenting adults, and believing that it should be transacted behind closed doors.

I think you'll find that some of the names listed are Sikh rather than Moslem, but never mind...

Meanwhile in Cartagena, Spain, the local prosecutor has applied for an injuction to stop the local Iman and his co-religionist mates from interfering with the prostitutes and their customers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/7798375/Imam-accused-of-launching-jihad-against-prostitutes-in-Spain.html

Viva Espana!

I think you'll find that some of the names listed are Sikh rather than Moslem, but never mind...

Meanwhile in Cartagena, Spain, the local prosecutor has applied for an injuction to stop the local Iman and his co-religionist mates from interfering with the prostitutes and their customers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/7798375/Imam-accused-of-launching-jihad-against-prostitutes-in-Spain.html

Viva Espana!

The whole problem of extreme Islam is its intolerance to people with other beliefs.

If they don't like what is going on, they should live in an Islamic country, not try to impose their beliefs on non-believers.

Maybe those named and shamed in Slough were "thrill Sikhers".

All extremists are intolerant, whatever religion or none.

All extremists are intolerant, whatever religion or none.

Not true.

People who are involved in extreme sports are not intolerant of other sports.

Only people involved in extreme strange religions or extreme left or right wing politics, are intolerant of other's beliefs.

Live and let live. Why should one religion be the only right one, and all other beliefs wrong? Surely the "God" they believe in, the "Creator", is the same "God" for all religions.

Most are Sikh but there are quite a few Muslim names there, surprised me too.

Not true.

People who are involved in extreme sports are not intolerant of other sports.

Only people involved in extreme strange religions or extreme left or right wing politics, are intolerant of other's beliefs.

Live and let live. Why should one religion be the only right one, and all other beliefs wrong? Surely the "God" they believe in, the "Creator", is the same "God" for all religions.

I don't know, the 2x2'ers don't get on with the 4x4'ers, and you'd think it was just a case of point the bike downhill and let gravity take it's course. Mad the lot of them! :rolleyes:

The whole problem of extreme Islam is its intolerance to people with other beliefs.

If they don't like what is going on, they should live in an Islamic country, not try to impose their beliefs on non-believers.

A sentiment many Muslims would agree with.

And besides, what would you make of the Plymouth Brethren? :(

Most are Sikh but there are quite a few Muslim names there, surprised me too.

Why? Despite the prohibition on drinking, many Muslims drink. Similarly, Muslim men are as likely to pay for sex as men of any other faith (or none), although it's the restaurant owners, rather than waiters, who will be doing it in parlours. ;)

B

And besides, what would you make of the Plymouth Brethren? :(

Long ago, 30 years ago to be exact, I knew a WG who claimed she'd been brought up in the Plymouth Bretheren.

Long ago, 30 years ago to be exact, I knew a WG who claimed she'd been brought up in the Plymouth Bretheren.

No doubt she was as submissive as any desi girl?

(With apologies to all the desi girls in da house. Or former members of the Plymouth Brethren.)

B