Melanieabz

What's ..... ?

30 posts in this topic

The best music to get a blow job to ?

Or 'Liebestod' from Wager's 'Tristan'. If you can keep going through that whole buildup until the final release, that'd be a legendary blowjob!

Relax. Don't do it.

Somehow, I think if you thought on it for 10mins you may come up with a different answer. :cool:

Or 'Liebestod' from Wager's 'Tristan'. If you can keep going through that whole buildup until the final release, that'd be a legendary blowjob!

I take this post as confirmation that my previous thoughts and post were true. :cool:

The best music to get a blow job to ?

What A Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong.:cool:

Slippy slippy slurp slurp. Backed up with the sound of one hand thrumming (as she reaches between her legs). :cool:

I don't really want external music to interrupt the natural sounds of the moment. But a CD of her suggestions is always nice afterwards (if she feels so kindly inclined). :)

Bob Dylan, "Lay, Lady, Lay", slow and sensual.

Walk on the Wildside, obviously.......

"But she never lost her head

Even when she was giving head"

Slippy slippy slurp slurp. Backed up with the sound of one hand thrumming (as she reaches between her legs). :cool:

I don't really want external music to interrupt the natural sounds of the moment. But a CD of her suggestions is always nice afterwards (if she feels so kindly inclined). :)

I'm with Stormcock. The sound of silence. (And not provided by Simon and Garfunkel!)

When I first started using my bedroom for occassional meets I used to have to put a cd in to muffle the noise a bit and found that my choice of music was just not right. First I could only find a collection of rock music, then I found an old James Blunt CD (That was the worse) and finally plumped for Lilly Allen (who I adore) but maybe for the wrong reasons when it comes to sex?

I've since had a very large wardrobe installed and put it across the adjoining wall the the neighbours bedroom (Thankfully the house is semi detached), so now I can fairly confidently go without distracting music, unless it is requested. It would be nice to know what music other ladies are playing in the background though and I may treat myself to a CD :cool:

What is this modern obsession with musak everywhere? There's music in shops, malls, cafes, lifts and office receptions. You're put on hold and the phone plays musak! And now we get musak to screw by?

Part of the joy of a punt is the retreat from modern life, please let not musak follow us there

Come blow your horn?

What is this modern obsession with musak everywhere? There's music in shops, malls, cafes, lifts and office receptions. You're put on hold and the phone plays musak! And now we get musak to screw by?

Part of the joy of a punt is the retreat from modern life, please let not musak follow us there

Could be worse Less: you're just lying back, the lady's slurping away nicely, then in the background 'Bing-bong - on special offer this week, three hours for the price of two, plus 5% off an overnight'! :cool::)

Walk on the Wildside, obviously.......

"But she never lost her head

Even when she was giving head"

followed by love comes in spurts - devo

I'm with Stormcock. The sound of silence. (And not provided by Simon and Garfunkel!)

Given a choice, I actually prefer no music.

I think playing music may be a precautionary measure, partly to have a way of informally keeping track on time, and secondly if the meeting is not going as well as hoped, it will to some extent mitigate the risk of awkward silences.

Given a choice, I actually prefer no music.

I think playing music may be a precautionary measure, partly to have a way of informally keeping track on time, and secondly if the meeting is not going as well as hoped, it will to some extent mitigate the risk of awkward silences.

Not even " organ music ", Vicar ? Cum Ye Thankful People, Cum. :cool:

Not even " organ music ", Vicar ? Cum Ye Thankful People, Cum. :cool:

I do like a good requiem, but not when punting!

hey odysseus, what do u think about the Y2K version of wagner,

i think of rammstein with "feuer frei" :cool::D:D

Didn't Paul Simon once sing about..."slip sliding away..."

Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy with it.

Don't I can not be without my music, it lets me slip away into fantasy land and then I can be as loud as I want without the neighbours hearing. But then my music is on low and is quite mellow, I think I have only been asked once or twice in all these years to turn it off.

For some reason when sex and music is discussed I always chuckle at Norah Jones, Don't know why ........... I didn't come, maybe it is the inner child in me. Not played that album in yonks, off I go to shuffle the ipod. :(

I always think Whiter Shade of Pale has just the right tempo for things like a blow job, or screwing for that matter.

Sugar babes, lots of slow bits, lots of fast bits and lots of bits that make you want to bounce up and down and around and around :(

I give bj.s in time to the music quite often, not on purpose, it just kind of happens that way. It is funny when i look up and the guy is grinning away because he has noticed.:rolleyes: