Melanieabz

What's the best .... ?

19 posts in this topic

.... music to give a blow job to ?

Isn't this off topic?:cool:

Well, if the guy has had a curry the night before, perhaps Dylan's "Blowing in the Wind" might be appropriate. :cool:

Well, if the guy has had a curry the night before, perhaps Dylan's "Blowing in the Wind" might be appropriate. :cool:

lol or these ones....

(ices cubes will be required for this one lol)

again, on a more serious note, here is a personal gentle tune i like. It may be helpful for you, if not a nice little video x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhFSJniehrs

oh sorry i forgot...if happens to be near christmas could use this little number :cool:

Not sure about "to give a blow job" :cool:, but to receive is music to my ears. :)

It shouldn't matter as your ears should be tightly grasped as you are giving head so the guy can control the thrusting / depth speed etc, as such yoru hearing would be impaired, and most guys come for a sex not a concert

Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture" (Finale)

It shouldn't matter as your ears should be tightly grasped as you are giving head so the guy can control the thrusting / depth speed etc, as such yoru hearing would be impaired, and most guys come for a sex not a concert

You sound like a nice kind of guy :(

I'm not sure what my WI ladies would make of you though.

dont stop me now

by q----n

Lollipop by The Chordettes?

Pump It Up by Elvis Costello?

Little Willy by The Sweet?

Relax by FGTH?

Anything by Spear of Destiny or Kurtis Blow?

:(

I thought I posted in this thread at lunchtime - and read my post with a certain satisfaction, but perhaps I didn't save it, or I've been infracted.

Silence or music can be fine but anything is better than local radio drivetime chat and pap (see why I admired the first version now?).

But (and I said this before others stole/touched on it), you can't hear much in a good 69...

If you want a title: Diamonds and Pearls, Prince.

Lollipop by The Chordettes?

Pump It Up by Elvis Costello?

Little Willy by The Sweet?

Relax by FGTH?

Anything by Spear of Destiny or Kurtis Blow?

:(

Cum on Eileen? :rolleyes:

I thought I posted in this thread at lunchtime - and read my post with a certain satisfaction, but perhaps I didn't save it, or I've been infracted.

Silence or music can be fine but anything is better than local radio drivetime chat and pap (see why I admired the first version now?).

But (and I said this before others stole/touched on it), you can't hear much in a good 69...

If you want a title: Diamonds and Pearls, Prince.

You posted it on the appropriate similar thread which is further down the first page. This thread is about music to GIVE blow jobs to.:(

You posted it on the appropriate similar thread which is further down the first page. This thread is about music to GIVE blow jobs to.:(

LOL -- nearly put my foot in it ! Wouldnt know, as I never gave one and have no intention of doing so !- thanks Smiths.:rolleyes:

LOL -- nearly put my foot in it ! Wouldnt know, as I never gave one and have no intention of doing so !- thanks Smiths.:rolleyes:

No problem and very much same here, i do note apart from the OP only one other lady has posted on this thread so far, the rest have been guys which i find a bit strange.:(;)

You posted it on the appropriate similar thread which is further down the first page. This thread is about music to GIVE blow jobs to.:rolleyes:

Yes, thanks - still it gave me pleasure but apologies too. :(