Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buffmonster

threesome or solo, best value?

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum so please be gentle with me.

I'm interested to know if people would prefer:

a) 2 girls at the same time for 1 hour (total 1 time hour) = £300, or

:( the same 2 girls independently for 1 hour each (total time 2 hours) = £300?

Depends, for it to be good value to get the 3some theyd have to be girls that work together regularly and arent just randomly thrown together for a one off.

Also tho it doesnt directly relate to your question i think its generally best to see two girls indiviudally before engaging in a 3some as it makes it easier to gauge if the 3some will flow and be good or be awkward etc and as a 3some is a larger one off expense id say see 2 indiviually, and if you enjoy both then save up £300 more and bobs ur uncle :(

Whilst a 3-sum is certainly worthwhile for the experience your really need a spare set of full balls or 2 dicks. On the VFM stakes I'd say 2 x 1hr separate sessions

For me, 3-somes are a special occasional treat, so I'd say if you have never tried it, give it a go.

your really need a spare set of full balls or 2 dicks.

Nah, one dick and one tongue does the trick :D

Why do you have to be so greedy........LOL :D

Take your time over something so tasty and savour the taste........:rolleyes:

Never had two girls at the same time but I think I'd prefer to have them separately.

If you do some research you will find that lots of ladies offer discounts on a two girl booking so you wouldnt always have to pay double the one girl session. In a two girl you get lots of interaction, banter etc and of course, you can be multitasking too :D

Never had two girls at the same time but I think I'd prefer to have them separately.

It's worth treating yourself to a threesome for the experience, but it can be quite manic, all arms and legs and hands and tongues. My preference is to see ladies singly.

An MFF threesome can be pretty wonderful and is something I try every now and again as a special treat. If you are simply after VFM in terms of £s spent per hour though, it's usually best to go for two girls for separate 1 hour bookings.

It is possible sometimes to get a great deal on an MFF though. A couple of weeks ago, I saw two girls whose individual rates were £150/hour and £120/hour respectively. I only got charged £200 for an hours MFF with them though as they had a "special offer" on at the time.

An MFF threesome can be pretty wonderful and is something I try every now and again as a special treat. If you are simply after VFM in terms of £s spent per hour though, it's usually best to go for two girls for separate 1 hour bookings.

It is possible sometimes to get a great deal on an MFF though. A couple of weeks ago, I saw two girls whose individual rates were £150/hour and £120/hour respectively. I only got charged £200 for an hours MFF with them though as they had a "special offer" on at the time.

Good advice. I have many times received a good deal on a MFF but not many times have had a good or better punt as the ladies didnt work that well together. You cant just throw two ladies together in my experience which is what i was doing sometimes, much better if they work together on a regular basis.

The main question is do you want interaction between the ladies or not. Northwinds that really was a good deal, well found and a good or better punt had, great stuff, i read the FR.:rolleyes:;)

Other ladies offer a two girl for an hour for this price also;)

And some for even less;)

Regardless of the price though a MFF is only going to be worthwhile if both girls know each other really well and have a connection.