Bigger Boy 26

Busty, mature Dee in Milton Keynes

18 posts in this topic

Greetings,

Dee of House of Divine in Milton Keynes. I've read possitive reviews everytime about this milf. But I'm a bit confused. Has she had a boob job to make her boobs bigger or a lift to keep them perky & stop them sagging???

Greetings,

Dee of House of Divine in Milton Keynes. I've read possitive reviews everytime about this milf. But I'm a bit confused. Has she had a boob job to make her boobs bigger or a lift to keep them perky & stop them sagging???

No idea. When I last saw Dee I was so mesmerised I neither asked nor cared what sort of surgery had been involved. :D

Another thread about a named person's physique.

I know you weren't the author of the most personal comments in another similar thread you started but I think it unfair to have named girls physically dissected in this way.

Comments on attitude seem more acceptable because one would think they could be changed if necessary but I wouldn't fancy a situation where anyone could dive in and make ultra personal comments about me physically, even if I were doing a job that has such a physical aspect to it.

Another thread about a named person's physique.

I know you weren't the author of the most personal comments in another similar thread you started but I think it unfair to have named girls physically dissected in this way.

Comments on attitude seem more acceptable because one would think they could be changed if necessary but I wouldn't fancy a situation where anyone could dive in and make ultra personal comments about me physically, even if I were doing a job that has such a physical aspect to it.

Yeah Mr Smallcock threads or Joe Badbreath wouldn't go down a treat as openers even though I'd wager every working girl on this planet has met punters who should be named as such.

Ahhhhh Mr Smallcock.

He used to visit us daily it would appear at House of Divine. Mr Smallcock was such a frequent visitor we had the Mr Smallcock suite named after him, otherwise know as '1st on the left sir'.

For record Dee has one of the most dynamic figures we have witnessed in 8 years of trading.

Dee has a figure i would die for and im sure many others would too, is also warm, down to earth, witty and very intelligent. a fantastic attitude too. Fabulous lady.x

Yeah Mr Smallcock threads or Joe Badbreath wouldn't go down a treat as openers even though I'd wager every working girl on this planet has met punters who should be named as such.

I didn't realise I had made such a lasting impression on you at our meeting, Olivia.

I however thought you were darn sexy.:D

I didn't realise I had made such a lasting impression on you at our meeting, Olivia.

I however thought you were darn sexy.:D

Hahah. Believe me you are an Adonis compared to some. :rolleyes: I also have very bad eyesight and no sense of smell, l but I digress. xxx:)xxx

PS I also agree with Chlo, Dee has an awesome figure and is very pleasant to boot.

Hahah. Believe me you are an Adonis compared to some. :D

I shall now go to my grave a happy man...

(if with a conviction for selective quoting)

Greetings,

In answer to your question, it is an old boob job.

Greetings,

Dee has indeed had a boob job but it is obviously a very good one, I'm not sure whether it was an uplift enlargement or both but does it really matter, in the flesh they look and feel natural. Dee has the whole package, she looks stunning, has the most amazing figure, legs to die for and is a lovely person, what more could you ask for?

Dee has indeed had a boob job but it is obviously a very good one, I'm not sure whether it was an uplift enlargement or both but does it really matter, in the flesh they look and feel natural. Dee has the whole package, she looks stunning, has the most amazing figure, legs to die for and is a lovely person, what more could you ask for?

a 2 girl with you;):rolleyes:

But I'm a bit confused. Has she had a boob job to make her boobs bigger or a lift to keep them perky & stop them sagging???

I am not sure why you are confused. You look at the pictures/profile and you either like what you see, or you dont. Simple as that. I think she has one of the best figures I have ever seen.

And when toe-to-toe with her, I would hope the thoughts running through your mind would include "OMG, she looks amazing", rather than thinking to yourself "I wonder if she has had a boob-job or not". I certainly know where mine were :rolleyes:

a 2 girl with you;):rolleyes:

That did make me laugh, if ever a girl were to have an inferiority complex, don't stand next to Dee;)

I am not sure why you are confused. You look at the pictures/profile and you either like what you see, or you dont. Simple as that. I think she has one of the best figures I have ever seen.

And when toe-to-toe with her, I would hope the thoughts running through your mind would include "OMG, she looks amazing", rather than thinking to yourself "I wonder if she has had a boob-job or not". I certainly know where mine were :eek:

Not my thoughts when I met her.

They do not look or feel real.

I just had a look at Dee on the website and can't see what the problem is?

Even though I'm looking for huge silicone ones I'd happily take her out, especially at the rates she's advertising!

Hi

Dee looks good! Anyone know if she does a fully interactive twogirl at Divine or its replacement and if so with whom? The thought of watching her get it on with another WG gives me the horn!

Any of you ladies like to volunteer to let Dee take you with a strapon while I watch!!!!

if i knew for sure that she was a genuine MILF in her 40s i would love to see her. some FRs though have stated that she is at least in her 50s and her best days are behind her so i never have. alot of her reports are positive though. these days i dont punt that often and i want to be sure that it will be great when i do