avalon22

What do ladies like to see the guys wear

34 posts in this topic

Ok, following on from the lingerie thread about what the ladies like to wear, and what us guys like to see them in, I thought this thread might be appropriate.

So, ladies, what do you like to see us guys in when we come for a meeting, and guys, what do you like to wear when going to see a lady.

I like to dress smart casual, with loose fitting y fronts or boxer shorts, as thight fitting pants are a bit uncomfortable on me.

Ok, following on from the lingerie thread about what the ladies like to wear, and what us guys like to see them in, I thought this thread might be appropriate.

So, ladies, what do you like to see us guys in when we come for a meeting, and guys, what do you like to wear when going to see a lady.

I like to dress smart casual, with loose fitting y fronts or boxer shorts, as thight fitting pants are a bit uncomfortable on me.

The only change that I make from my usual attire is to wear my Sunday best colostomy bag, unless I punt on a Sunday of course, and in that case I make no changes.

Quite often I go straight from work, so suit and tie, oterwise smart casual - good jeans and polo shirt. If I'm going to see someone specifically for massage the jeans will usually be replaced by jogging pants, as it's better to wear loose clothing. If the lady gives any clues in her profile (e.g. 'I love to see a gentleman smartly dressed in suit and tie') I will make the effort to liove up to that.

Either suited and booted or clean jeans and a fresh white t-shirt always catch my eye, especially if they smell yummy as they walk up to me. Other wise it does not really matter what they are wearing, so long as they are clean.x

I'd say the most important thing is cleanliness. Any nasty woof and the thought of you dressed in your new Boss suit will be gone quickly. It's a given, I know, but how clean I am and how i smell is far more important to me for a punt.

But the question is for the ladies so I look forward to reading replies. However, if I could generalise a bit, the older wg's will probably say suit and tie while the younger ones might say smart casual as long as it's in good taste.

Waffling. How long is a piece of string?

I quite like it when a man comes straight from work, either the gas man, or a mechanic or soldier etc, there is something rather naughty about it and as they are literally from work we can have a nice sensual shower together once they are peeled out of their layers.

I love it when a man smells clean and that heady scent of aftershave (not so much it gives you a headache) but when you get in closer you can smell it and it is a real turnon.

As I've already said, I do love the boxers that show the profile of the body and hopefully a nice big 'pleased to see me' bulge. Boxers generally are fine and I do like a bit of humour, so if they are comical then that would be fine too as it breaks the ice.

Suits are lovely and as I Chloe said, a nice pair of well cut jeans with a shirt or t.shirt is also nice.

When all is said and done, the vital ingredient is cleanliness, and that includes the clothes as well (unless straight from work, which is understandable). Making a little effort can go a long way and first impressions do count, even for the wg.

I've never been overly fond of men in suits, however the clothes are pretty much irrelevant as long as they fall within the periphery of 'normal'. As said before, smell is much more important, and with a nose like a sniffer dog (sensitive - not black, wet and twitchy) some nice aftershave wafting about upon greeting is DIVINE.

Worst outfits I've encountered:

A man wearing leather pants and a leather waistcoat with no t-shirt or anything underneath. Add BO. :rolleyes:

A man who turned up sporting evidence of several lunches on his t-shirt.

Either suited and booted or clean jeans and a fresh white t-shirt always catch my eye, especially if they smell yummy as they walk up to me. Other wise it does not really matter what they are wearing, so long as they are clean.x

I don't suppose you could tell me what the "a la mode" is at The Purple Goose in Woburn Sands? :rolleyes:

The other thing I do which I didn't mention in my initial post was to always make sure I am clean and smell ok before I visit a lady. Likewise I would also expect the lady to be clean, which I expect most are.

I had this discussion with a WG of my aquaintance some time ago, she said that she quite fancied the idea of a bloke in a boilersuit and nothing else.

Needless to say, I was able to arrive on one occasion dressed as she had described, she was highly amused, and the meeting went very well indeed :rolleyes:

It would certainly impress the locals as he climbed out of his car and walked up to your door :rolleyes:.

Not really Nortwinds, all the blokes in Inverness are dressing like this this season!

It would certainly impress the locals as he climbed out of his car and walked up to your door :rolleyes:.

I bet Amanda's seen quite a few Tinky Winkies. :rolleyes:

I don't suppose you could tell me what the "a la mode" is at The Purple Goose in Woburn Sands? :rolleyes:

Ummm, what is the purple goose???

TBH I dont care what a client wears. Although it is nice when he makes an effort to dress smartly it isnt always possible. He can hardly pop on a suit or his best jeans & shirt and tell the wife "just popping down to see the lads", can he.

As long as he is clean and doesnt forget his wallet I am happy :rolleyes:

Dear God!!

How on earth did you find that? It's possible the geighest thing I've ever clapped eyes on! :rolleyes:

Geighest? :rolleyes:

There was a worse one of a guy in a sperm costume, but that one tickled me a little more and it's not even ribbed!!!! lol

So, ladies, what do you like to see us guys in when we come for a meeting,

Wear what you like as long as you have my money. :rolleyes: