Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
otaku

vanilla latex sex

6 posts in this topic

during my "research" on the adult sides i found out that there are no

WG who have photos in latex lingerie. only a few mistresses have pictures

wearing latex but this is always connected to the bdsm service.

my vision of a girl wearing latex is more on the "vanilla" side like the

old playboy bunny drawings. legs and arms covered in latex and some high heels.

are there no gents out there who like this special look?

or is it awful for you girls to wear latex?

Latex is a strange fabric and not all girls enjoy wearing it. I can't say I care very much for it myself, and am pretty put off by the smell, but I digress.

Latex clothing can be very expensive and may or may not be popular enough to justify the costs. Some clients may be put off by photos of a girl in latex, so even if the girl does offer latex she may not put up pictures of herself wearing it. It's best to just ask or maybe put up a reverse booking.

There is also the problem that many of the "clients" who call up wanting a girl to wear any sort of uniform or outfit are timewasters. They tend to either get off on the idea of you taking the time to dress up or the idea that you are going to show up to their place dressed up. I've largely solved this problem by not dressing up until the client arrives, or until I arrive at the client, and not subtracting changing time from the cost. You might suggest this to a potential girl for better luck.

I have quite a bit of latex clothing which I wear for both vanilla and fetish sessions and I do love wearing it, except in high temperatures as I get 'boil in the bag' flushes and my make-up runs.

Darla is correct that you can find timewasters but I'm fortunate enough to have regular latex lovers who justify the cost of me buying outfits.

There are a number of ladies that I have encountered that offer that look, and I must admit to enjoying seing a lady wearing latex or another fetish fabric from time to time.

Darla is right in what she says about some such clients being timewasters, so you may want to be careful about how you phrase any request for her to dress up - perhaps when making the initial booking request/enquiry, ask her how she prefers to deal with requests for a specific look rather than just coming out with a detailed list of requirements as I suspect some people do - the answer may be different depending on whether it is an incall or outcall appointment.

thx for the reply - i get an idea.

the timewaste thing i think is another thread :rolleyes:

my regular lady told me that i should not book a girl that i want to

meet more then 1 hour because she might think i am a TW - now to find

out that asking for a special dress is also a sign of a TW is funny coz

it explains why the most girls don

otaku, if you really want a girl to wear latex gloves or whatever, you'll get a better response if you offer to buy the clothing yourself, in advance of a meeting. That way, the WG will know that she's not going to have any up-front expense for a (possible) one-off (possibly cancelled at the last minute) meeting, and feel more reassured that you're not a timewaster. :rolleyes:

I'll wear just about anything someone buys me, but I'm not prepared to shell out on "personal fantasy" stuff for someone I've never met. :rolleyes: