WhilstNeroplays

Falling in love with a working girl...

61 posts in this topic

What have I done? Share your stories or laugh at my pain.

Aaaargh. Shoot me now, please.

Is she falling in love with you?

I've become "mates" with a few but never fallen in love. You have to ask yourself if you really are in love with her or just the idea of sex on tap with no effort on your part.

Come on then Whilstneroplays, I need a good laugh spill the beans.

Ouch!

My experience?

For such a brief affair it hurt so much and it took too long to heal from it too, but I did. Never, ever again.

Good luck mate

xxx

Looks like one of those "Pull up the chair and popcorn" moments!

Is she falling in love with you?

Dunno, I think she quite likes me although I have no idea what's going on inside her head. However, apart from the obvious service element, she's interesting and fun to be with. She knows I'm nuts about her and has recently begun to experiment with things she claims not to do with other punters.

It's probably just wishful thinking on my part. God I'm a sad bastard.

Looks like one of those "Pull up the chair and popcorn" moments!

Arf. You'll be laughing like a drain if I tell you.

Arf. You'll be laughing like a drain if I tell you.

Not necessarily, go on, you know you want to.

What have I done? Share your stories or laugh at my pain.

Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?

Name that artist!! :(

I think one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was a WG, that required a lotter inner resolve and conscientious thinking on the part of the superego :o

Name that artist!! :(Charlie Rich

I think one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was a WG, that required a lotter inner resolve and conscientious thinking on the part of the superego :o

Ditto..............

Oh well, I'll try and keep it brief.

I lost my virgin punter's cherry just over a year ago. The girl with whom I had this initial liaison is gloriously beautiful.

I began to see her several times a week, however, we fell out briefly after I began to see other WGs. I did this because she could be hurtful and seeing other girls - so that she'd hear about it - made her jealous. It was my way of making a point. It also made me wonder why she was so upset. Surely if that's what she does, why would she get jealous?

Anyway, she disappeared for a long while, but recently I bumped into her. Now of course I'm a seasoned punter and like extra-long sessions (three hours plus). I spunked a king's ransom over the weekend and it was the best ever. She takes me to heaven for hours at a time.

In those more 'intimate' moments we talk. We text and phone as well. She's even up for coming out with me. Interestingly, she stops me from spending loads of wedge when I see her, telling me just to stay a few hours and not go mad - literally handing back money, telling me to phone her later. This doesn't sound like some mercenary girl hellbent on extracting money from clients.

OK, I'm genuinely interested in your contributions and I'm also prepared for a right ribbing here, so do your worst. Have I lost my mind? Or, is my fanciful thinking perhaps the beginning of something wonderful?

superego, teach me how to distance myself, please.

I lost my virgin punter's cherry just over a year ago. The girl with whom I had this initial liaison is gloriously beautiful.

I began to see her several times a week, however, we fell out briefly after I began to see other WGs. I did this because she could be hurtful and seeing other girls - so that she'd hear about it - made her jealous. It was my way of making a point. It also made me wonder why she was so upset. Surely if that's what she does, why would she get jealous?

Anyway, she disappeared for a long while, but recently I bumped into her. Now of course I'm a seasoned punter and like extra-long sessions (three hours plus). I spunked a king's ransom over the weekend and it was the best ever. She takes me to heaven for hours at a time.

In those more 'intimate' moments we talk. We text and phone as well. She's even up for coming out with me. Interestingly, she stops me from spending loads of wedge when I see her, telling me just to stay a few hours and not go mad - literally handing back money, telling me to phone her later. This doesn't sound like some mercenary girl hellbent on extracting money from clients.

OK, I'm genuinely interested in your contributions and I'm also prepared for a right ribbing here, so do your worst. Have I lost my mind? Or, is my fanciful thinking perhaps the beginning of something wonderful?

Fear not. It's lust not love, you're safe.

Something Rich, can't remember first name, my nan had the record I think. I can imagine the tune in my head.

Charlie Rich. Now help me out, please. Soz, I'm off home in a mo', but I'll get back online later tonight to evaluate your helpful responses.

Charlie Rich. Now help me out, please.

Help you out how? Tell you to get a grip? Tell you not to get sucked in by fakery? Tell you to follow your heart? Tell you love is many splendoured thing? Nothing we say will make a difference one iota.

Is it Prince (or whatever he calls himself nowadays!)?

Back to the topic, it does seem a bit of an odd situation - whilstneroplays (good nickname btw), have you broached the subject with her? Without meaning to sound cruel she could a) have feelings for you, :D be stringing you along along with God knows how many other guys (do you even know if she is single?) or c) well......lots of other things really and I'm not feeling articulate enough today to, erm, articulate them!

Excuse the pun, but take a punt and ask her outright if she wants a relationship and/or anything else. If she doesnt, well it was going to end in tears anyway (probably) but if she does, then I doff my cap to you sir!

superego, teach me how to distance myself, please.

I was 'un/fortunate' she went away...never to return...So fate determined my course of action.

Not sure what to say here...??

Just be brutally honest with yourself (and go beyond the mental anguish, )

and I think you will be alright

Ahhhhhh, what a romantic story. You pay and she takes the money. She ask you to call later and you do. You pay and she takes the money. She asks.....

Sounds like true love to me.

Well its really quite simple. Just tell her you've fallen for her and ask her out. If she accepts without fees then she feels the same way, if not she'll probably show you the door. You know where you stand. Lick your wounds and find an equally good WG to have a good time with.

As a general rule though, if what you really want is a partner and dating and love etc then you are far better off going to night clubs, dating agencies etc IMHO.

Well its really quite simple. Just tell her you've fallen for her and ask her out. If she accepts without fees then she feels the same way, if not she'll probably show you the door. You know where you stand. Lick your wounds and find an equally good WG to have a good time with.

As a general rule though, if what you really want is a partner and dating and love etc then you are far better off going to night clubs, dating agencies etc IMHO.

He should consider himself lucky, if she shows him the door.

It's not the falling in part that hurts it's the fall out part that can really mess up your head

BMax

Jealous because you are spending your lolly on other girls and not her, you ever seen her without paying her? Maybe she hands some back as she does not want to see you as long as you are paying? I dunno just reminds me of the situation of the girl that used to work for me, sounds exactly like you,he used to do the old seeing other girls and asking me to fix him up with others to make her jealous, he would text her and if no reply then text me and say fine then I cancel, then rebook then cancel I used to get so mad, he stopped when I stopped answering his calls, then he realised and started behaving, but oh did Maria know how to milk him of his cash not spoke to her a while I wonder if she got her new boobs she was going to try and get out of him???

Not necessarily the case, best advice already given, take the money out of the equation, ask to see her without paying, see if she agrees if not then you know it is the cash am afraid!

S x