cumandgo

Rimming

100 posts in this topic

Rimming --- I dont know if any of the girls who I have punted with in the past actually offerered this service or not. It was never a deal breaker for me and so I never concentrated on it.

A pal of mine on previous post punt note swapping sessions has often commented that he received this service.On questioning he says he never asks the lady, she just automatically did it as part of the interaction.Now this has never happened to me. Is he probably telling porkies ? To receive this service do you either have to go to a WG who makes it clear that this is one of her specialties or do you have to either specifically ask for it or guide the session clearly towards it ?

I would like to try this service as I enjoy reverse rimming on the girls [ well most of them ] but I think this service may go beyond the normal stuff like OWO, tea bagging etc. I think I might feel awkward/ embarrassed asking for it . It seems far more intrusive a service than even FK. Am I wrong ?

How do you guys approach this and girls what are your own thoughts on this service.

I have seen a few thai girls that perform this as a normal service during the hour punt and it always starts off from oral to sucking my balls then the lady moving me onto my side then proceeding to rim me. It has a strange sensation but for me its a power trip more then anything else

Rimming --- I dont know if any of the girls who I have punted with in the past actually offerered this service or not. It was never a deal breaker for me and so I never concentrated on it.

A pal of mine on previous post punt note swapping sessions has often commented that he received this service.On questioning he says he never asks the lady, she just automatically did it as part of the interaction.Now this has never happened to me. Is he probably telling porkies ? To receive this service do you either have to go to a WG who makes it clear that this is one of her specialties or do you have to either specifically ask for it or guide the session clearly towards it ?

I would like to try this service as I enjoy reverse rimming on the girls [ well most of them ] but I think this service may go beyond the normal stuff like OWO, tea bagging etc. I think I might feel awkward/ embarrassed asking for it . It seems far more intrusive a service than even FK. Am I wrong ?

How do you guys approach this and girls what are your own thoughts on this service.

I would not rim arse for love nor money. :eek:

I would not rim arse for love nor money. ;)

£50,000 :eek::confused:

There is nothing wrong with asking a wg if she does this, it wouldnt embarass me if someone asks even though for me the answer would be no. But I am sure there are a lot of girls who will do this service. If you dont ask you may never know.

Shelly

One of my favourite though not essential to a great punt. I never ask for it but carefully research when wanting to unsure this will be on offer.

Immaculate hygiene is of course essential - Oriental ladies are often very comfortable providing this service and it's a very good reason to accept and enjoy the shared bath on offer. :eek:

I would not rim arse for love nor money. ;)

Tonyofstoney does it every day and he doesn't get paid for it! :eek:

Jim that's a very generous offer for someone who normally won't pay more than £120 an hour, I'll think about it ;):D

Tonyofstoney does it every day and he doesn't get paid for it! :eek:

;):D No, I only kiss arse, no tongues. Actually I enjoy giving rimming, but it's never done a thing for me on the few occasions I've received it.

:eek::D No, I only kiss arse, no tongues. Actually I enjoy giving rimming, but it's never done a thing for me on the few occasions I've received it.

OK, and I know you won't want to hurt his feelings, but have you told Northwinds this?

Not something im into dont find it much of a turn on, or a turn off tbh im indifferent to it but had 2 or 3 girls just do it of their own accord un prompted, which is ok i guess.

:eek::D No, I only kiss arse, no tongues. Actually I enjoy giving rimming, but it's never done a thing for me on the few occasions I've received it.

You certainly do! ;)

;):DNo, I only kiss arse, no tongues. Actually I enjoy giving rimming, but it's never done a thing for me on the few occasions I've received it.
You certainly do! :)

Well, there are certain arses I never kiss NIK...you for one. :eek:

If that is what you are looking for ask the lady if she is happy to do that, personally speaking it is not a service I offer nor would want to but that is my choice.

i ask just to make sure i dont go for dfk :eek:

Rarely has a WG rimmed my arse out of the blue without me asking her to. I always ask if its a service on offer, i no longer feel awkward or embarrassed asking for anything, but i did in the past.

I do enjoy a good rimming on me and on occassion i find it is on offer although the lady hasnt advertised it, a few have said its because i was clean in their view, i.e. they had secretly given my bum area a good check.:eek:

I punted with a particular lady now sadly gone last year numerous times as she was so great at rimming me along with offering other great services. To me she was the equivalent of a great DFKer but on my arse.;);)

Rarely has a WG rimmed my arse out of the blue without me asking her to. I always ask if its a service on offer, i no longer feel awkward or embarrassed asking for anything, but i did in the past.

I do enjoy a good rimming on me and on occassion i find it is on offer although the lady hasnt advertised it, a few have said its because i was clean in their view, i.e. they had secretly given my bum area a good check.:eek:

I punted with a particular lady now sadly gone last year numerous times as she was so great at rimming me along with offering other great services. To me she was the equivalent of a great DFKer but on my arse.;);)

I would totally agree. A good rimming is one of the most exquisite sensations there is. I also rarely ask, just turn up fresh from a thorough shower, give as good as I hope to get and then make the area nore available the closer she gets. and most often i get.

With all the hangups guys have about appearing "gay" and the lasses have about not appearing too "dirty", I doubt there is much honesty about most comments.

I would totally agree. A good rimming is one of the most exquisite sensations there is. I also rarely ask, just turn up fresh from a thorough shower, give as good as I hope to get and then make the area nore available the closer she gets. and most often i get.

With all the hangups guys have about appearing "gay" and the lasses have about not appearing too "dirty", I doubt there is much honesty about most comments.

Well I can honestly tell you I will not and have not ever offered this, there are some things I will do for money, with a condom on i.e. sex and oral but licking arses is not in my remit. :eek: I don't care what others offer that's up to them, I am only concerned with me and what I prepared to do for cash.

Well I can honestly tell you I will not and have not ever offered this, there are some things I will do for money, with a condom on i.e. sex and oral but licking arses is not in my remit. :) I don't care what others offer that's up to them, I am only concerned with me and what I prepared to do for cash.
Jim that's a very generous offer for someone who normally won't pay more than £120 an hour, I'll think about it ;)

You had better hope I don't win the lottery. :):D

You had better hope I don't win the lottery. :eek::D

Yes or my number is up! haha xx:D:D:D

Each to their own.

In this game I see no point in trying to get something that is not willingly given within the agreed deal. Also the quality (or VFM) is rarely determined by what is done but by the attitude which both parties bring to the occasion.

Each to their own.

In this game I see no point in trying to get something that is not willingly given within the agreed deal. Also the quality (or VFM) is rarely determined by what is done but by the attitude which both parties bring to the occasion.

Absolutely spot on.:eek:

Giving or receiving.

No, it's not for me.

Its still relatively rare, havnt asked but a couple of girls have done it, one a pole, the other a scot. Have discussed it with a couple more, who said they would do it if asked. But it will become mainstream. In civy st, only one girl has done it, an italian. That was 25 years ago, so the practice is taking its time to become common. But about the time of the profumo case, blow-jobs were seen as the height of daring. Now for most of us, they are as banal as a handshake. rimming is another example of what starts in the gay saunas of san francisco, crosses over into the hetero world.

I only kiss my bosses arse. Works wonders when salary reviews are due.....:eek: