1. 1. How far do you normally travel?

• Work from home/Outcalls to home
    • Within local neighbourhood
    • Within home town
    • Go to nearby town
    • Go over 5 miles away from home
    • Go at least 10 miles from home
    • Over 20 miles wouldn't go nearer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

You often read about men prefer to travel out of their home town incase they meet someone they know.

Gents: How far away from home do you normally travel to punt?

Ladies: How far away from home do you normally work? and would you take an outcall within half a mile of home?

My apartment is 60 miles from where I live, I wouldn't do an outcall 1/2 mile from where I live but I would from my apartment.

You often read about men prefer to travel out of their home town incase they meet someone they know.

About 1 mile. Never met anyone in the street I know in years of punting while doing it.

Near the begining of my punting life, I did travel further away incase someone I know spotted me but after one to many timewasters I thought sod it. If Im going to be timewasted it might as well be 1 minute from my house rather than an hour.

Minimising risk is key for me .....Home area + 10/15 mile radius is a 100% ....No indiscretions Zone for me .

Plus the most choice punting areas take me away from home soil anyway

MK is 40/45 miles or so

Woking / Guilford 30/40

I'm happy with that.

Only punt when I am away from home on business so minimum 50 miles, usually more. Means its less frequent and I can afford to pay a little more. Also most importantly as previous posters have said I am much less likely to be seen.

Also have only ever had outcalls.

Risk averse that's me, at least as regards this hobby.

Conilad

i travel because thers not a lot around here :eek:

Southend that is

I must admit to travelling at least 10 miles, preferably more.....

A related point - I know of one lady who asks her punters, amongst other qualifying questions, "Are you local?" and if so, will not give a HE, just a standard massage, in case she should meet them in the street.........

I have only punted in MK.

It's 54 miles from home to the centre of MK

I had a fake outcall on the estate I live in, cos it was so close did not security check. I have seen clients within a mile of where I live.

My life is an open book, people come into my home, but cos I don't see many people it is not a problem.

As there isn't a single WG operating within 15 miles of my home I have no choice but to travel, although a high percentage of my punts take place on trips away from home around the country.

Ladies: How far away from home do you normally work? and would you take an outcall within half a mile of home?

From around the corner within a short walk in the past to a maximum 50 mile round trip. The nearer the better is my preference.:D

When I was punting, it was a 2 hour drive each way to see my regular girl. Why? Because she was worth it.

Depends on who's available and what I'm after. I'm not travelling miles just for a quickie. If I know a girl is working who is worth the visit and is a certain distance away I will make the effort.

I've travelled 150 miles and I've seen a couple of people in my home town. I'll go whenever I need to to see the right girl.

I don't know may people in my home town and I think it's easier to explain any unfortunate incident in the car if I'm in territory that Mrs BobJim would expect me to be in. My one foray to MK was on a solo trip down the M1 - I'd prepared mentions of MK by syaing that I'd stop there for lunch - I did not mention who was on the menu! If I'm in London on business, I take advantage of that opportunity too.

I'd usually say 6 miles i'm good in that central london is about 19min away and obviously from there i can go anywhere in london whcih is flush with ladies

There are a few locally but don't know whether to chance that yet. I always have a reason to be in central London meetings etc,so prefer to do it that way.

I cant really do the poll. I'd be quite happy to punt near home but there's not a lot of choice round and here and nobody I fancy within 15 - 20 miles, I see a girl fairly regularly 25 miles away. I did have my first outcall last month and it went really well, I'm very lazy and this could be the future for me.

If there's a lady less than an hours drive from where I live then I haven't found her yet.

Punting is part of the journey: not the destination. So apart from being able to say I wouldn't punt next door the question doesn't relate much to me in the way it's meant. On the one hand, I'm fortunate to live in a city where I can hold such a view with impunity. I wouldn't really want to travel longer than it took to fetch the shopping - say 20 minutes. If it's an outcall, it is limited only by how far the lady is willing to travel without expecting me to cover her travel expenses. Although I've travelled quite extensively in the UK and abroad, I carry the same rule with me. I might travel a bit further (say 30 minutes) for a party, a fiesta, or even to sightsee an unusual string of brothels, as I would to see a waterfall. But to travel seriously for the primary reason of paid sex sounds a bit obsessive to me.