Jazzy

Travelling distance specifically to meet

15 posts in this topic

Hello every one ! i hope you're all well ! just out of curiosity i wanted to ask what's the grates distance people have specifically travelled to meet some one ?

160 miles was well worth it as well.

Going to do 70 this week hope it's as good.

Also travelled 160 and 50 for confirmed appointments with girls who did not show up GRRRR

150 miles. By high speed train. (Well as "high speed" as it gets in UK.)

for a 1/2 hr shot and go i have a max of 1/2 hr travel time there ( as per tomtom )

have done just over a hr for a overnight punt with a WG i had seen a lot of befor

if i go on to the site that as no name lol and look for WGs in 10 miles of me i get 5 pages of WGs to pick from and i never get to the end of my to do list as new WGs are always coming on

just dont see why you would need to travel for hrs just to find a good shag :eek:

I have had clients fly in from overseas, European shorthaul flights. Recently mine have all been about hour or so drive. One guy recently drove 4 hrs!!! I thought OMG are there no girls near, but am always touched if people do travel really far.

usually drive for about an hour, but i'll be driving for 2 1/2 hours in 2 weeks time to visit a lady in hastings i've been chatting with

Hello every one ! i hope you're all well ! just out of curiosity i wanted to ask what's the grates distance people have specifically travelled to meet some one ?

From Aberdeen to London (several times), whatever distance that is.

I had one client who came all the way from Jersey to Manchester for an overnight, I was the sole reason for his visit, he got a taxi from Piccadilly to my place, the following morning I dropped him back at Piccadilly.

This Saturday I drove 167 miles (each way) specifically to see someone but then here in North West Wales it's a bit of a desert so travelling it more or less mandatory anyway.

Barcelona. One of my regular ladies was staying with friends, but was feeling lonely (or more realistically, short of cash).

She called me and suggested I join her for the weekend.

It really wasn't convenient but I thought why not. I got a late flight there, we stayed at the airport hotel, had room service, and the next morning I got on a flight back. I was there less than 12 hours.

Barcelona airport is called El Prat, and now looking back, thats what I was.:D

Barcelona airport is called El Prat, and now looking back, thats what I was:o

Well we live and learn! Sounds like one hell of an experience tho!

5,000 miles from Atlanta, USA to London to meet the lovely and oh so hot Nikki Carmen in 1999! :rolleyes::D

About 7500 miles.

It wasn't specifically specific, I guess, because I arranged some other things to make it feel more sensible, but I wouldn't have made the trip if the original reason for it hadn't been there.

And it was for a semi-public birthday party event, not a punt. 75th, so you can guess the person with the birthday wasn't a WG. On the other hand, she had been (a very long time ago).

wow some you guys do get around a bit ! i did a 212 mile round trip to see someone from here ! it was well worth it and i would deff do it again !

I live on the other side of the World from the UK and I only see the lovely ladies in England. Back in September 2010. Cannot wait. :confused: