ordinarychap

Punting in Jakarta

18 posts in this topic

Just been back from Jakarta, Indonesia and this is my report.

Location: Hotel Travel, Jalan Mangga Besar VIII, West Jakarta.

Price: IDR 289,000 (about £18 per hour, room costs about £20 for the night).

The entrance is on the left side of the hotel (not the main door) and the girls start to come around 3.00pm. I went around 6.00pm and there were around 40 to 50 girls (all shapes and sizes) and i was told by the mamasan that there can be up to 150 girls later on. But i think this is an exaggeration, more like about 80-90 girls judging by the size of the place.

Punters are mostly locals and some chinese businessmen from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan.

The girls vary from the dark skinned indian looking ones and whiter skin chinese looking ones.

I would not recommend you spend the night at the hotel (unless you want all night sex) because it is more suited for budget travellers. You can get a 4 star hotel instead for about 10 quid extra.

If you take the girl after midnight, you only pay for 3 hours (£54) and the girl will stay with you until 9.00am. But if you come that late, you might not be able to pick from a large base as most girls will already be taken by then.

For some reason the locals prefer the girls with the lighter skins.

Beware though, Indonesia, unlike Thailand, is a muslim country and this is frowned upon but the police only pay a visit when the brothel keeper do not pay his bribes. I would not recommend anyone to go there just for the sex as Thailand is a safer (if not more expensive) bet.

I also heard that there are things happening at The BATS night club at the Shagri La hotel, a 5 star hotels. I did not have time to go there to check it out.

The entrance is on the left side of the hotel (not the main door) and the girls start to come around 3.00pm. I went around 6.00pm and there were around 40 to 50 girls (all shapes and sizes) and i was told by the mamasan that there can be up to 150 girls later on. But i think this is an exaggeration, more like about 80-90 girls judging by the size of the place.

Is this place a so called massage parlour, or are the girls freelance?

Punters are mostly locals and some chinese businessmen from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan.

The girls vary from the dark skinned indian looking ones and whiter skin chinese looking ones. Yep that's an asian thing, they luv the lighter the skin, even If said girls a minger lol.

I would not recommend you spend the night at the hotel (unless you want all night sex) because it is more suited for budget travellers. You can get a 4 star hotel instead for about 10 quid extra.

If you take the girl after midnight, you only pay for 3 hours (£54) and the girl will stay with you until 9.00am. But if you come that late, you might not be able to pick from a large base as most girls will already be taken by then.

For some reason the locals prefer the girls with the lighter skins.

Beware though, Indonesia, unlike Thailand, is a muslim country and this is frowned upon but the police only pay a visit when the brothel keeper do not pay his bribes. I would not recommend anyone to go there just for the sex as Thailand is a safer (if not more expensive) bet.

I also heard that there are things happening at The BATS night club at the Shagri La hotel, a 5 star hotels. I did not have time to go there to check it out.

I have no experience of Indonesia, but have considered doing a few nights whilst I'm In the region. How long did you stay there?

I am not sure, if i had to guess the girls were freelance as it was in a hotel and not in a massage parlour per se.

been there for 2 weeks but throughout the country. jakarta is not a tourist destination, most foreigners there are expatriates or businessmen. i suggest you head to bali for its beach parties and vibrant culture, to the island of lombok for its white sand beaches, to the virgin rainforest of kalimantan to watch the orang utans in their natural habitat and the ex-head hunters of the dayak tribes and finally watching the sunrise on top of the still active volcano of Mount Bromo, an uplifting experience. of course between these, you can always enjoy a punt or two.

Very good report,one small nit-pick if I may?Ex-headhunters?In 2001 500 madurese were slaughtered in Kalimantan,there are certainly fresh skulls in many tribal longhouses :D I am part dyak and will be back in Borneo within 2 weeks for a month long vacation :D

I am not sure, if i had to guess the girls were freelance as it was in a hotel and not in a massage parlour per se.

been there for 2 weeks but throughout the country. jakarta is not a tourist destination, most foreigners there are expatriates or businessmen. i suggest you head to bali for its beach parties and vibrant culture, to the island of lombok for its white sand beaches, to the virgin rainforest of kalimantan to watch the orang utans in their natural habitat and the ex-head hunters of the dayak tribes and finally watching the sunrise on top of the still active volcano of Mount Bromo, an uplifting experience. of course between these, you can always enjoy a punt or two.

how much would you say indonnesia is cheaper than thailand in terms of everyday expenses excluding punting ??

from what you say jakarata is much cheaper for girls ..than bangkok

and indonesian food is not bad either having tasted some in amestrdam

how much would you say indonnesia is cheaper than thailand in terms of everyday expenses excluding punting ??

from what you say jakarata is much cheaper for girls ..than bangkok

and indonesian food is not bad either having tasted some in amestrdam

Not by much, both countries are quite cheap once you get there. for example 10 sticks of chicken satay and rice cost a ridiculous 50p on a road side stall. In a mid range restaurant, most things on the menu costs between £1 and £2, £3 max. A stay in a 4 star hotel cost about £30 a night with full breakfast buffet. All hotels i stayed in, offer room service massage with either happy ending or full sex but it is much cheaper to go outside. A 2 hour massage cost about £5. A 30 minute taxi ride costs about £6. You would be hard pressed to spend more than £100 a week there (excluding punting)

Indonesian food is quite delicious, i tried the gourami goreng (deep fried crispy gourami fish), beef rendang (dried beef curry with grated fried coconut), padang satay (beef tongue satay which melts in the mouth).

In night clubs, if you're white and reasonably handsome, you will in no time be accosted with girls and guaranteed to get plenty of free sex. There is one type of girl which i find very pretty, eurasians. You see the dutch, which occupied the country till the second world war, has left their seeds there. you will see some girls with green eyes and caucasian looks. i have seen quite a few stunners like them there.

Not by much, both countries are quite cheap once you get there. for example 10 sticks of chicken satay and rice cost a ridiculous 50p on a road side stall. In a mid range restaurant, most things on the menu costs between £1 and £2, £3 max. A stay in a 4 star hotel cost about £30 a night with full breakfast buffet. All hotels i stayed in, offer room service massage with either happy ending or full sex but it is much cheaper to go outside. A 2 hour massage cost about £5. A 30 minute taxi ride costs about £6. You would be hard pressed to spend more than £100 a week there (excluding punting)

Indonesian food is quite delicious, i tried the gourami goreng (deep fried crispy gourami fish), beef rendang (dried beef curry with grated fried coconut), padang satay (beef tongue satay which melts in the mouth).

In night clubs, if you're white and reasonably handsome, you will in no time be accosted with girls and guaranteed to get plenty of free sex. There is one type of girl which i find very pretty, eurasians. You see the dutch, which occupied the country till the second world war, has left their seeds there. you will see some girls with green eyes and caucasian looks. i have seen quite a few stunners like them there.

another excellent report

but it sounds that indonesia is much cheaper re 4 star hotels and the two hour massage £5

and the indonesian currency is not overvalued like the baht at the moment

which makes thailand more expensive given the state of the pound

I'm with you there, I too like the Eurasian look. I would be Interested In meeting girls In night clubs. :D

another excellent report

but it sounds that indonesia is much cheaper re 4 star hotels and the two hour massage £5

and the indonesian currency is not overvalued like the baht at the moment

which makes thailand more expensive given the state of the pound

Yes your right, the Thai Baht Is overvalued at the moment, 50b=£1 Is to high, I hope It will head back to 60+ by the summer.

Hi, I m a newbie here. I m an Indonesian who lives in Brum right now. I just want to share some information for anyone who intends to visit Jakarta. I can say the report by ordinarycheap was excellent!

For those who seeking Massage and HR only, I got some places recommended.

1. Delta Spa, Grand Wijaya Centre, South Jakarta: It's a very good spa with sauna and fitness facilities. They also has a bar and restaurant which foods can be ordered when you in the massage room with the therapist :D. They offer a very good 2hr and 15 mins massage package with aromatherapy and hand releif included in the cost which is about IDR 450,000 (around £27) with a therapist of your preference (medium/strong, cute, big boobs :D). You just need to give a generous tip to the therapist (IDR 50,000 - 100,000/ £3-£6).

2. MyPlace Spa & Cafe, Grand Wijaya Centre, South Jakarta: Overall almost the same with Delta but with slightly cheaper price. Some therapist here are 'naughtier' than delta. I've sucked one of their nipples :D.

3. Grand Fortune Spa, Grand Wijaya Centre, South Jakarta: This is the only spa in GWC area which you can get FJ in it. The massage package are cheaper than the two others. But you have to negotiate with the girls inside the room to get a full service. They gonna ask you about IDR 500,000 (£30) for the service excluding the bills at till.

The other punting place recommended is Emporivm Spa, Pecenongan, Central Jakarta: This spa is completely 'a sex palace' with many girls from China, Thailand, and Uzbekistan and of course pure Indonesian girls avalaible there. The rate started from IDR 500,000 to IDR 1,200,000 (£30 - £70).

That's it for my first post for the forum. I will get back soon with more info. Anyone intended to visit Jakarta in the summer? Let me know as I will be there around July - Sept, so we may punt together :D.

Thanks and sorry for the lack of my English.

indoboy

Great feedback. I'm thinking of doing a tour of the region, does anyone have any info on the Philippines? I've heard Angeles City has a big whoring scene!

Sounds like Jakarta and perhaps even Manilla would be good for clubbing and picking up sexy Eurasians. It's nice to experience something different to just blatant sex on sale a la Thailand style!

Great feedback. I'm thinking of doing a tour of the region, does anyone have any info on the Philippines? I've heard Angeles City has a big whoring scene!

Sounds like Jakarta and perhaps even Manilla would be good for clubbing and picking up sexy Eurasians. It's nice to experience something different to just blatant sex on sale a la Thailand style!

I hear Angeles Is one big brothel similar to Pattaya, but with less facilities.

But that the filipina girls are more GFE than Thais. On the picking up good girls In discos, It's like anywhere else, If you can pull at home then yes you will have no problems. I like the Indo look with a bit of Dutch mixed In. :o

Any recent reports from Jakarta?

Have you read WSG/ISG forums?

I hear Angeles Is one big brothel similar to Pattaya, but with less facilities.

But that the filipina girls are more GFE than Thais. On the picking up good girls In discos, It's like anywhere else, If you can pull at home then yes you will have no problems. I like the Indo look with a bit of Dutch mixed In. :D

Angeles only has one disco called Sky Trax it's not bad but a civilian girl will cost more than a go-go take-out by the time you have paid for drinks for her and her contingent and bought her clothes on the way back to the hotel :D

As for Jakarta, the punting is awesome but you need someone to show you round first time otherwise you will never find the venues :mad: Also helps to sepak a bit of bahasa coz very few people in town speak English :P

good luck :D

Hotel Travel is convenient and easy to find and open till at least 2:00 AM. It is possible there are 150 girls if you include the pool room at the back and the ones that are upstairs with customers at any time. ST rooms are luxuriuos and tastefully decor8d and you get a full hour b4 the phone rings. Try to choose your own girl rather than the one a mamasan hoists on you. Typically, they will introduce you a girl who they know has already been with another bule (foreigner) which is not necessarily a good thing :P

The bule nightlife area in south Jakarta is known as BlokM. The best way to get there b4 10:00 PM is by Transjakarta Bus which runs in exclusive buslane for flat fare of only 3500 rupiah and beats the taxis and the traffic usually. Get off at the terminus, go down the stairs into the underground shopping mall and up to street level by the first staircase you come to on your left. Walk a few yards in the direction away from the main road and you will come to the small sidestreet called Pelatahan which contains all the bars with the boring Oscars the first you will see on the left.

Here is a suggested bar-hopping itenarary. Start at Highway To Elle just b4 9:00 when the barmaids all dressed in french maid and nurses uniforms will line up and do a rock dance. They are followed by a troupe of sexy dancers. These girls can be taken home after bar closes at 2:00 AM for ST r8 of 500,000 rupiahs which is expensive since they are catering to wealthy oil rig workers. They will most likely start at 700,000. Tell them where to a go-go :D

Next, go next door to D's Place a popular expat bar which also has a go-go dancers and a few FLs.

At 10:00 PM the band starts up at Top Gun which is your main freelance venue. The same girls tend to congreg8 here nite in nite out, nearly all single moms but at least they speak some English.

Around midnite the scene at My Bar a disco kicks off till 5:00 AM. Weekends are best, Sunday is usually a dead nite.

If you are lucky you can negoti8 a LT r8 of only 300,000 but since these women have kids to get back to they tend to bale out after you have shot your load. Make sure you agree on terms b4 you take the girl home, some of them can get a bit nasty. They will try and get as much outta you as they can. Dont pay more than 500,000 for LT.

In central Jakarta you have the high-end clubs all housed in 5*hotels. FLs here want 1 million LT whcih is exactly $100 US. The most upmarket is CJs in hotel Mulia. BATTS is in hotel Shangri La. Most of the 5*hotels have some kind of nightclub inside them. All have a dress code and you wont get in with sandals, shorts or sleeveless.

Enjoy :mad:

While on the subject of BlokM, I 4got to mention the most famous venue of all, the shangri-la of punting as some chappies have described it :o

The lounge bar with the scuffed carpet on the 6th floor of the Melawai Hotel :D

The girls here do everything :rolleyes:

The price keeps going up and the last time I heard it was 400,000 rupiahs ($40 US). You get a full hour and can just lie on your back close your eyes and dream of England :(

The girls work in 2 shifts, afternoon and evening. I think it kicks off at 1:00 PM and goes on till 1:00 AM. All the taxi and bajaj drivers know where it is. Girls here tend to be mid-20s and quite busty but there are usually 20-30 girls there at any time so you have a good choice of ages and body types.

As a hotel to stay at, it is a shithole but some people like it. The best value hotel option in BlokM is the Losari Hotel, about 325,000 rupiah including buffet breakfast. Enjoy.

Muhammad H. Krishna I had 4gotten what a cosmic place JKT is for punting :eek:

With all this talk about the strength of the Thai baht making that country a rich man's playground, get this : I had an awesome ST last nite for the grand sum of  £8   (120,000 rupiah local currency) no word of a lie

This is as cheap as it gets here, unless you get it free which is not impossible

For n e 1 thinking of going here for the 1st time, there are just 2 conditions to having a really good and cheap gig

1) You need someone to show you round or you might never find some of the venues

2) You really need to speak bahasa Indonesian

Nuff sed :ph34r:

Yap, Indonesia is a bit off the beaten track if you are coming from Europe. Much more accessible for Aussies.

For some reason the Indonesian rupiah has been devaluing along with the J-yen, making it a very cheap punting destination. The typical price in the big local discos and brothel bars is around 300,000 - 350,000 for an hour ST  (£25). Service and quality is of an exceptionally high standard. The concept of ST rooms in discos is an odd but cosmic one :lol:

One place I have to recommend now which I used to h8 is Stadium entertainment complex in Kota. There are girls on the 3rd and 4th floor you can choose from. On the 3rd floor, the girls get up on stage from 11 PM on the hour every hour and strip off completely naked! I was totally gobsmacked, never seen that in Indonesia b4 :eek:

I have this theory regarding prices in JKT which is not as crackpot as it sounds - the price depends not on the quality of  the girls, but on the quality of the ST rooms and luxury of the establishment. In Stadium for example, a standard ST room is 320,000 while a VIP room is 360,000. Other venues have similar systems.

In the top end clubs (Alexis, Sumo etc.) there are different nationalities to choose from. The local girls may cost around 600,000 upwards but you will pay much more for Chinese, Russians and Mexicans.

As another chappy already mentioned, there are very few foreigners in the north of town (Kota) where the local establishments are situated. There are literally hundreds of them, too many to count. Being such a rarity, you will get special treatment as a Caucasian although it is not unusual for girls to turn you down because they are scared at what they might find  :o

Enjoy :ph34r: