Ned

Legs!

29 posts in this topic

I find beautiful legs to be the most desirable aspect of a lovely woman.

My own preferance is for long, but toned and not too thin. Maybe even strong in appearance.

In mish I love it when the girl wrappes her legs around the body of the guy and hooks her ankles together. I find this a total turn-on both a a participant and as a viewer.

Now, for the rather belated question to the ladies of this board.

Can the move described above be generally taken to indicate that the girl is enjoying the experience?

I find it ironic that when I log in to have a look at the topics Rimming has 40 responses and over 1400 replies whereas your post 'Legs' has just over 100 and no replies at all.

Admittedly the 'Arsehole' topic was started yesterday but even so............after a similar gap to the 6 or 7 hours since you posted yours it had a lot more replies.

Just goes to show posters on here are much more interested in licking arseholes than they are in admiring legs.

I'm with you Ned. I'll go for the legs. Licking someone's shithole has no appeal whatsoever when there are so many other sweeter places to be kissed, licked, looked at................including the legs.

I like the 'legs in the air' thing in general and when the girl rubs her feet down your back and bum...................oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

I too am a lover of legs .

I don't like them to be too fat or too thin but somewhere in between ! .

(OK I know , but someone had to say it ) .:D

I normally lock my ankles together for three reasons.

1, The client has been at it for ages and my legs are getting tired and by hooking my ankles together it takes the pressure off my hips

2, He is going far to slow and softly and I know at this rate we will be here all day so I can use my ankles to push him harder and faster.

3, he is banging away for all he is worth and it is starting to hurt so in this position I can control just how far he can enter.

Probably not the answer you were looking for and I am sure other girls do it for different reasons

a) yes it feels fantastic and this way the guy can get even deeper and i can grind around on him a bit:D

b)No, he has a tiny willy and this way it ensures the willy does not fall out....again :D

a) yes it feels fantastic and this way the guy can get even deeper and i can grind around on him a bit:D

b)No, he has a tiny willy and this way it ensures the willy does not fall out....again :D

Should this not be a poll so clients can put themselves in either the 'fantastic' or 'tiny willy' box ?

Should this not be a poll so clients can put themselves in either the 'fantastic' or 'tiny willy' box ?

The tiny willy box. Is that a storage facility owned by Lorena Bobbitt?

:D

I find beautiful legs to be the most desirable aspect of a lovely woman.

My own preferance is for long, but toned and not too thin. Maybe even strong in appearance.

In mish I love it when the girl wrappes her legs around the body of the guy and hooks her ankles together. I find this a total turn-on both a a participant and as a viewer.

Now, for the rather belated question to the ladies of this board.

Can the move described above be generally taken to indicate that the girl is enjoying the experience?

I find it ironic that when I log in to have a look at the topics Rimming has 40 responses and over 1400 replies whereas your post 'Legs' has just over 100 and no replies at all.

Admittedly the 'Arsehole' topic was started yesterday but even so............after a similar gap to the 6 or 7 hours since you posted yours it had a lot more replies.

Just goes to show posters on here are much more interested in licking arseholes than they are in admiring legs.

I'm with you Ned. I'll go for the legs. Licking someone's shithole has no appeal whatsoever when there are so many other sweeter places to be kissed, licked, looked at................including the legs.

I like the 'legs in the air' thing in general and when the girl rubs her feet down your back and bum...................oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

As the person responsible for the ' arsehole ' thread I am happy to confirm that I too much prefer legs to arseholes !:D

Killer legs are the one thing that will make my knees wobble and put a knot in my stomach.Although you will prolly find long legs attached to tall girls , the great thing about beautiful legs is that they are not limited to tall girls. You can have a gorgeous leggy girl who may be 5' 4" or less.

Now neither of you gave any examples to feast on so I will -- enjoy --- agree?;:rolleyes:

http://www.aphrodite-agency.com/en/profile/saphire/pictures/

I love legs too, I do find some men's legs quite attractive. I think a nice pair of legs (womens) toned and in high heels look lovely.....shaved and creamed.

as for men nice pair of shorts and flip flops :D

As the person responsible for the ' arsehole ' thread I am happy to confirm that I too much prefer legs to arseholes !:rolleyes:

Killer legs are the one thing that will make my knees wobble and put a knot in my stomach.Although you will prolly find long legs attached to tall girls , the great thing about beautiful legs is that they are not limited to tall girls. You can have a gorgeous leggy girl who may be 5' 4" or less.

Now neither of you gave any examples to feast on so I will -- enjoy --- agree?;:rolleyes:

http://www.aphrodite-agency.com/en/profile/saphire/pictures/

Challenge ! Can anyone produce a pic of a WG with better legs than Sapphire ? Delighted if it can be done !:D:p

I love legs too, I do find some men's legs quite attractive. I think a nice pair of legs (womens) toned and in high heels look lovely.....shaved and creamed.

as for men nice pair of shorts and flip flops :D

Women -- what are they like ??:rolleyes::)

and three of the finest pairs of pins ever to grace milton keynes imho

robyn

dee

charlize

Maybe because I'm a fan of women's sport I'm attracted to quite muscular legs, well developed calves and thighs. However, I also really enjoy BBWs with really big meaty thighs - thunder-thighs as I think of them. Like Katy Brand's for example:

My preference would be having my arsehole licked by one lady while admiring a great pair of pins among a second ladies other assets.

My preference would be having my arsehole licked by one lady while admiring a great pair of pins among a second ladies other assets.

That's cause you're a dirty tart Smiths. :D

Never a truer sentence posted on this here forum Tammy. I love being one.:rolleyes:;)

and three of the finest pairs of pins ever to grace milton keynes imho

robyn

dee

charlize

Yes very nice --- but dont beat my lady !

Why do I think you are talking from personal experience here ? :rolleyes:

Yes very nice --- but dont beat my lady !

Why do I think you are talking from personal experience here ? :D

Unfortunately i have never met Tammy.:rolleyes:;)

I have long legs and always wrap my legs around the guy or put them on there chest..lol

Wahayyy............A leg man not many about these days :-) x

I normally lock my ankles together for three reasons.

1, The client has been at it for ages and my legs are getting tired and by hooking my ankles together it takes the pressure off my hips

2, He is going far to slow and softly and I know at this rate we will be here all day so I can use my ankles to push him harder and faster.

3, he is banging away for all he is worth and it is starting to hurt so in this position I can control just how far he can enter.

Probably not the answer you were looking for and I am sure other girls do it for different reasons

This is just the most funny response I've read for a while. Well done Danielle.

Uncle Pokey

I have long legs and always wrap my legs around the guy or put them on there chest..lol

Oh we're still out here Jo. I'm always a bit disappointed when it appears a lady has no intention of removing her stockings during our liaison; I'd much rather see and feel bare legs.

Go way outta that !! Show me one guy who doesnt love a great pair of legs ! :confused:

Yep Jo -- nice legs, should show them off even better in some more pics.?

Btw -- whats Wahayyy ? -- must be the age gap !:confused: