orlando007

FR98052- Why didn

131 posts in this topic

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=98052

The author kennydavies said in his FR that reverse oral is a must for him, and he has read something from this forum quoted by Indian Palace saying that "everyone at Indian Palace now provides reverse oral."

He probably read that from here:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=394085#post394085

If only kennydavies bothered to read my post (119 posts later)

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=397224#post397224

I have told everyone that not every girl at IP are comfortable in providing reverse oral, I have even provided evidence (rebuttals written by Sara/Narinder herself) on that post to support my argument.

I am also surprised to see that Sara/Narinder claimed on her FR98052 rebuttal that all her negative FRs were written by the same person.

Kennydavies wrote her very first report in Jan 2009, he wrote the negative report for Sara/Narinder in June2010.

I wrote my first report (a negative one for Sara/Narinder) in August 2010.

If kennydavies and orlando007 were the same person, why would I create orlando007 to write her a FR in Aug 2009, I could just have used kennydavies's ID then. Does that also mean that I am benburg and Indian lover as well? I hope Galahad could cross check all the IP addresses of the authors to clear our names.

The author kennydavies said in his FR that reverse oral is a must for him, and he has read something from this forum quoted by Indian Palace saying that "everyone at Indian Palace now provides reverse oral."

I have told everyone that not every girl at IP are comfortable in providing reverse oral, I have even provided evidence (rebuttals written by Sara/Narinder herself) on that post to support my argument.

I am also surprised to see that Sara/Narinder claimed on her FR98052 rebuttal that all her negative FRs were written by the same person.

Kennydavies wrote her very first report in Jan 2009, he wrote the negative report for Sara/Narinder in June2010.

If kennydavies and orlando007 were the same person, why would I create orlando007 to write her a FR in Aug 2009, I could just have used kennydavies's ID then. Does that also mean that I am benburg and Indian lover as well? I hope Galahad could cross check all the IP addresses of the authors to clear our names.

I think that if guys were a little less secretive when they set up their fr accounts then there would be no problems. A guy calling himself boobybouncer on the message board is allowed to call himself boobybouncertwo on the fr section.

I think that if guys were a little less secretive when they set up their fr accounts then there would be no problems. A guy calling himself boobybouncer on the message board is allowed to call himself boobybouncertwo on the fr section.

I think we might call you Sherlock Holmes, if you can explain the logic in that Chloe

The author kennydavies said in his FR that reverse oral is a must for him, and he has read something from this forum quoted by Indian Palace saying that “everyone at Indian Palace now provides reverse oral.”

If kennydavies and orlando007 were the same person, why would I create orlando007 to write her a FR in Aug 2009, I could just have used kennydavies’s ID then. Does that also mean that I am benburg and Indian lover as well? I hope Galahad could cross check all the IP addresses of the authors to clear our names.

I advise you to PM Galahad and inform him of what she has said in her rebuttal. You have got your years mixed up saying August 2010.

[quote

Does that also mean that I am benburg and Indian lover as well? I hope Galahad could cross check all the IP addresses of the authors to clear our names.

Just to clarify, everyone at Indian Palace is comfortable with providing reverse oral. There is no evidence that you have supplied that can be classed as evidence orlando007. You full well know that Sara/Narinder is definitely not comfortable with providing reverse oral without a dam. She is totally happy providing reverse oral with a dam. And she provides reverse oral with a dam to this day since she started using a dam months and months ago.

No Benburg would be me!!!!

She's obviously changed her name to escape the bad reputation she had built up as Sara based on FRs.

Interestingly on their website she still claims to be 22! My FR was nearly 6 years ago and she certainly wasn't 16! Of course many girls understate their age but surely those with FRs which date back a few years should cross-reference back to their first FR as otherwise someone might think they were underage or illegal when they first started.

Hello Benburg, what you are assuming is wrong although we can see why you would think such a thing. If you consider that Sara has also had all her reports changed (good and bad) from Sara to Narinder at her own request when she first changed her name, you will realise what you are saying is wrong. Sara is having problems with a stalker and was forced to change her name. Everyone at Indian Palace did not want her to change her name, but obviously it's safety first.

With your point about the age: People can only lie about something if it does appear to be true. For instance, if a working lady was 50 years old and looked her age, she would not be able to put that she is 22 on her website and get away with it. Sara is blessed with good looks and a very youthful appearance and can definitely more than get away with bending the truth a bit with her age. The ladies do not like to give their real age away for safety of identity reasons. And as you say 'Of course many girls understate their age'.

With your point about the age: People can only lie about something if it does appear to be true. For instance, if a working lady was 50 years old and looked her age, she would not be able to put that she is 22 on her website and get away with it. Sara is blessed with good looks and a very youthful appearance and can definitely more than get away with bending the truth a bit with her age. The ladies do not like to give their real age away for safety of identity reasons. And as you say 'Of course many girls understate their age'.

or another way of looking at it could be if she is happy to lie about her age simply because "she can get away with it" then she could also lie about other things

honestly, makes no difference if she looks 22, if she is not 22 then there is no justification to lie about her age, absolutely none

Just to clarify, everyone at Indian Palace is comfortable with providing reverse oral. There is no evidence that you have supplied that can be classed as evidence orlando007. You full well know that Sara/Narinder is definitely not comfortable with providing reverse oral without a dam. She is totally happy providing reverse oral with a dam. And she provides reverse oral with a dam to this day since she started using a dam months and months ago.

Hello Benburg, what you are assuming is wrong although we can see why you would think such a thing. If you consider that Sara has also had all her reports changed (good and bad) from Sara to Narinder at her own request when she first changed her name, you will realise what you are saying is wrong. Sara is having problems with a stalker and was forced to change her name. Everyone at Indian Palace did not want her to change her name, but obviously it's safety first.

I am very sorry to hear about this stalker, i know from a number of WGs that these people are filth, real scum.

What i am confused about though is you say she was forced to change her name but has obviously stayed with you, how does changing her name make her any safer from this stalker, it is obviously no secret she has changed her name because you have posted it on here, an open forum. Assuming this individual has half a brain cell he will know who she now is surely?:)

whats also weird is that of indian palaces 19 negative frs, 8 are for narinder/sara

whats weirder is that 6 out of those 8 times she has posted a rebuttal to say the reporter is talking nonsense

To indian palace, if your ladies provide reverse oral with a dam only then it should be stated as covered reverse oral on her profile otherwise a guy will always assume that the ro is uncovered.If you do not provide owo you do not say as such on the site do you.x

To indian palace, if your ladies provide reverse oral with a dam only then it should be stated as covered reverse oral on her profile otherwise a guy will always assume that the ro is uncovered.If you do not provide owo you do not say as such on the site do you.x

Hi Chloe, not everyone at our place provides reverse oral with a dam. Most of the ladies do not use a dam. Only around five of the ladies out of everyone uses a dam. if you go to the prices and appointments page of our website and scroll down to the prices, we do have a note about services in abbreviations and a note about reverse oral stating some ladies provide it with protection and some do not. What you are saying is true, it is not on the actual profile page of each lady. But, everyone who visits our site goes to the prices page and everyone will be able to see the note about services and reverse oral. People always call up an enquire or send us an email and get an extremely detailed response back.

whats also weird is that of indian palaces 19 negative frs, 8 are for narinder/sara

whats weirder is that 6 out of those 8 times she has posted a rebuttal to say the reporter is talking nonsense

Hi Chimpsleague, yes we agree, it's definitely very weird that out of 19 negative fr's 8 are for narinder/sara. Narinder/Sara also has 14 good reports. The reason that she has not posted a rebuttal to two of the bad reports written in 2004/2005 is because they are true. She was new to the industry then and even admits this herself in her later rebuttals to the other 6 fake reports. Sara is not new to the industry any more and does not give a service like the one she did back in 2004/2005. She has improved greatly and it shows with the feedback we get for her. The 6 fake reports during 2009/2010 are laughably fake due to the response back from people that have visited Sara.

or another way of looking at it could be if she is happy to lie about her age simply because "she can get away with it" then she could also lie about other things

honestly, makes no difference if she looks 22, if she is not 22 then there is no justification to lie about her age, absolutely none

Yes you could look at it that way chimpsleague, but the truth is it is simply not that way. With the age thing, try telling nearly every lady that works in this industry "honestly, makes no difference if she looks 22, if she is not 22 then there is no justification to lie about her age, absolutely none".

You should start a thread about this chimpsleage and see what people say!

Being a working girl, there is plenty of justification for lying about your age. It protects your real identity if someone you know suspects that the pictures on the internet may be you.

What about names chimpsleague? Should we put our real names on the internet too? (Joke!) But it's all about protecting your identity. Just like customers want to be discrete and protect their identity, us working ladies have that right too.

I am very sorry to hear about this stalker, i know from a number of WGs that these people are filth, real scum.

What i am confused about though is you say she was forced to change her name but has obviously stayed with you, how does changing her name make her any safer from this stalker, it is obviously no secret she has changed her name because you have posted it on here, an open forum. Assuming this individual has half a brain cell he will know who she now is surely?:)

Hi Smiths, Sara does not mind us putting this on punternet. Sara unfortunately is being stalked by a guy who does have a mental problem and lives in supportive accommodation. He says Sara looks like his ex girlfriend who passed away years ago when he did not have a mental problem. He has ended up in the mental ward due to him having a breakdown after his girlfriends death. Sara knows every detail about this guys life as he has been telling her. The guy thankfully does not look at the internet or punternet and got our number from the back of a newspaper. This is why Sara is able to change her name from Sara to Narinder, so when the stalker rings up, he thinks Sara has left. The stalking got really bad. If the guy ever does look on the internet to try and find Sara as he thinks she has now left, he will be looking for the name Sara and not Narinder, which is why Sara changed her name. Everyone who looks at our site that has seen Sara before and can now see Sara's same pictures with the name Narinder on it, asks us if that is Sara and we say yes, it is the same person. The stalker is not likely to do that as he does not go on the internet.

Am I the only one who thinks reverse oral with a dam is like taking a bath with your socks on --------- totally unacceptable. :):(

Am I the only one who thinks reverse oral with a dam is like taking a bath with your socks on --------- totally unacceptable. :):(

To explain it from some of the ladies point of view at our place, some ladies (only 5 at our place out of everyone) are sensitive down there and anything can give them a rash like a stubble of a beard. Some of the ladies also find that when they do reverse oral without a dam they start to feel very uncomfortable down there. This is probably due to 'changes in normal acidity of vaginal fluid'. The nurse at the clinic has advised the ladies to use a dam for reverse oral if they are sensitive down there.

The ladies also get worried that Cystitis may develop if 'changes in normal acidity of vaginal fluid' keep occurring.

We prefer the ladies not to use a dam, but if they are sensitive down there and need that protection, we do have to respect that.

Hi Chloe, not everyone at our place provides reverse oral with a dam. Most of the ladies do not use a dam. Only around five of the ladies out of everyone uses a dam. if you go to the prices and appointments page of our website and scroll down to the prices, we do have a note about services in abbreviations and a note about reverse oral stating some ladies provide it with protection and some do not. What you are saying is true, it is not on the actual profile page of each lady. But, everyone who visits our site goes to the prices page and everyone will be able to see the note about services and reverse oral. People always call up an enquire or send us an email and get an extremely detailed response back.

Not every person who visits your site will look at your prices page, lets face it some only look at the pictures and the phone number, it would be better to have a list of services on each ladies individual profile surely.x

I guess it wouldnt be so bad if they were clear so the guys could at least see what they were pretending to lick, but they arent, they are opaque.

Being a working girl, there is plenty of justification for lying about your age. It protects your real identity if someone you know suspects that the pictures on the internet may be you.

If lying does protect a real identity then you could try a somewhat unconventional approach and advertise at 42 instead of 22, or wouldn't adding age work as well as subtraction?

Not every person who visits your site will look at your prices page, lets face it some only look at the pictures and the phone number, it would be better to have a list of services on each ladies individual profile surely.x

Everyone who looks at our site looks at the prices page. We have a website hits tracker and we know this is the case. Also common sense would dictate that a person would check the price of something before buying?

I guess it wouldnt be so bad if they were clear so the guys could at least see what they were pretending to lick, but they arent, they are opaque.

Chloe, first you say that we do not have anything on our site saying we do not provide OWO or reverse oral information. We let you know this is not true. Check your facts before posting.

Now you are saying we are not clear? :)

If lying does protect a real identity then you could try a somewhat unconventional approach and advertise at 42 instead of 22, or wouldn't adding age work as well as subtraction?

The lady does not look 42 so obviously it would not work and then that would definitely be classed as a lie.

Hi Chimpsleague, yes we agree, it's definitely very weird that out of 19 negative fr's 8 are for narinder/sara. Narinder/Sara also has 14 good reports. The reason that she has not posted a rebuttal to two of the bad reports written in 2004/2005 is because they are true. She was new to the industry then and even admits this herself in her later rebuttals to the other 6 fake reports. Sara is not new to the industry any more and does not give a service like the one she did back in 2004/2005. She has improved greatly and it shows with the feedback we get for her. The 6 fake reports during 2009/2010 are laughably fake due to the response back from people that have visited Sara.

Yes you could look at it that way chimpsleague, but the truth is it is simply not that way. With the age thing, try telling nearly every lady that works in this industry "honestly, makes no difference if she looks 22, if she is not 22 then there is no justification to lie about her age, absolutely none".

You should start a thread about this chimpsleage and see what people say!

What about names chimpsleague? Should we put our real names on the internet too? (Joke!) But it's all about protecting your identity. Just like customers want to be discrete and protect their identity, us working ladies have that right too.

Hi Smiths, Sara does not mind us putting this on punternet. Sara unfortunately is being stalked by a guy who does have a mental problem and lives in supportive accommodation. He says Sara looks like his ex girlfriend who passed away years ago when he did not have a mental problem. He has ended up in the mental ward due to him having a breakdown after his girlfriends death. Sara knows every detail about this guys life as he has been telling her. The guy thankfully does not look at the internet or punternet and got our number from the back of a newspaper. This is why Sara is able to change her name from Sara to Narinder, so when the stalker rings up, he thinks Sara has left. The stalking got really bad. If the guy ever does look on the internet to try and find Sara as he thinks she has now left, he will be looking for the name Sara and not Narinder, which is why Sara changed her name. Everyone who looks at our site that has seen Sara before and can now see Sara's same pictures with the name Narinder on it, asks us if that is Sara and we say yes, it is the same person. The stalker is not likely to do that as he does not go on the internet.

Thanks for the information on the stalker, sounds a nightmare. On the issue of the FRs as they are still up Galahad would of course have read the rebutals so he must think the FRs are credible, so they certainly wouldnt of been laughably fake in his view.

Honesty within reason is always the best policy in my view, i see lying about age as the thin end of the wedge, what else might the WG be lying about is my thinking on this. I do however realise many ladies do lie so its a industry wide thing. Yu do have 152 FRs with the 19 negatives mentioned, not a bad percentage compared to some other Agencies, Barracuda for example. Saras 8 negatives out of 22 is not a good record but as you have said you believe 6 of them are fakes.

Chloe, first you say that we do not have anything on our site saying we do not provide OWO or reverse oral information. We let you know this is not true. Check your facts before posting.

Now you are saying we are not clear? :)

I read Chloes post as talking about the dam not you.

Thanks for the information on the stalker, sounds a nightmare. On the issue of the FRs as they are still up Galahad would of course have read the rebutals so he must think the FRs are credible, so they certainly wouldnt of been laughably fake in his view.

Honesty within reason is always the best policy in my view, i see lying about age as the thin end of the wedge, what else might the WG be lying about is my thinking on this. I do however realise many ladies do lie so its a industry wide thing. Yu do have 152 FRs with the 19 negatives mentioned, not a bad percentage compared to some other Agencies, Barracuda for example. Saras 8 negatives out of 22 is not a good record but as you have said you believe 6 of them are fakes.

Hi Smiths, we are not saying they are laughably fake in Galahad's view.

We are just saying they are laughably fake in our view based on feedback about Narinder/Sara. Also, establishments can't request Galahad to delete reports or we would not have any reports up.

We can only put rebuttals to them.

You know yourself that reports can be not all they seem from this very recent thread:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31737

I read Chloes post as talking about the dam not you.

Hello Anjali, to quote Chloe 'if you do not provide owo you do not say as such on the site do you.x'

That is not true. And we assume 'you' means 'Indian Palace'.

The lady does not look 42 so obviously it would not work and then that would definitely be classed as a lie.

The lady does not look 42 facially? or does not look 42 bodily?

The lady does not look 42 facially? or does not look 42 bodily?

Both facially and bodily the lady looks 22. The lady is not anywhere near 42 either!