Chloe Kisses

No-Show,s

94 posts in this topic

If there is one thing that really bugs me about this business it is the rank attitude that some men take towards us ladies regarding our time.

Today a guy phoned up, asked for me, booked me then proceeded to not bother showing up or cancelling and when i rang the number back he had given a fake phone number.

What is the point, is it really asking too much of some men to grow a brain cell or at a push two and remember how to phone up and cancel.

Are the local competition so bereft of business that they are prepared to stoop so low.

I have no idea which of the above is the case today but i have found that increasingly in milton keynes the guys are rather rude to put it mildly. I dont even bother to show myself in the local section of awanker because every time i do i get a slew of bookings, usually in a row that no-show me, sometimes i cant even show myself as available on my working day because of this milton keynes phenomena.

Ladies who work in mk, do you have this problem also or is it just me, guys who punt in mk, have you ever done this to a lady, i doubt anyone would admit to it but im asking in the vague hope that someone has a nad and does admit it and explain why he would do such a thing.

I am constantly reading threads on here started by men moaning about girls not arriving for bookings yet we ladies have to put up with this base attitude constantly.

Whatever the reason it's inexcusable behaviour.

Could it be that becauase Punters are spoilt for choice in MK they somehow think they can get away with it?

I have only had to cancel a couple of times - once it was on the morning of a booking, due to an absolute shitstorm at work, and feeling really bad about it I offered the lady concerned her full fee. To her absolute credit she refused.She's now retired, and I never did get to see her, sadly.

So, treat people as you would like to be treated yourself, as a wise carpenter once said a couple of thousand years ago.

I suppose you could say some men just haven't got the balls ! :D

I think alot fo it is some guys double book so they have a plan B. If plan A goes ok they just dont bother letting the other girl know.

I am not sure if I am lucky living up here in Derby or if the men just cant be arsed messing around but I rarely get no shows.

One thing I dont get though, how did he give you a fake number if he rang you on his phone? Unless he used a witheld no to which I would have insisted he ring back on another phone as it does put off the timewasters

We get the same problem all this time. It's just not fair on the girl's. We won't even take booking's on withheld numbers but they still don't show. I think there will always be timewasters out there, no matter what you do to try and prevent them.

Yes it baffles me aswell as this shows disrespect to the girls and also vice versa if the WG doesn't show.

It's like when someone takes the trouble to do email bookings and then don't show :D

We will never know the answer :rolleyes:

These are presumably the same sort of selfish thoughtless people who don't bother turning up for a doctor's appointment, or anything else in fact that requires them to show a little responsibility.

perhaps there should be somthing in place on here where the ladies can rate/ leave feedback for the guys ?

If there is one thing that really bugs me about this business it is the rank attitude that some men take towards us ladies regarding our time.

Today a guy phoned up, asked for me, booked me then proceeded to not bother showing up or cancelling and when i rang the number back he had given a fake phone number.

What is the point, is it really asking too much of some men to grow a brain cell or at a push two and remember how to phone up and cancel.

Are the local competition so bereft of business that they are prepared to stoop so low.

I have no idea which of the above is the case today but i have found that increasingly in milton keynes the guys are rather rude to put it mildly. I dont even bother to show myself in the local section of awanker because every time i do i get a slew of bookings, usually in a row that no-show me, sometimes i cant even show myself as available on my working day because of this milton keynes phenomena.

Ladies who work in mk, do you have this problem also or is it just me, guys who punt in mk, have you ever done this to a lady, i doubt anyone would admit to it but im asking in the vague hope that someone has a nad and does admit it and explain why he would do such a thing.

I am constantly reading threads on here started by men moaning about girls not arriving for bookings yet we ladies have to put up with this base attitude constantly.

Chloe it is the same everywhere hun. For the life of me I just cant understand why the boys do it. If it is easy enough to phone up and book then it is easy enough to phone up and cancel. You usually find you can go weeks without a no show then you end up with 2 or 3 in a day. Emma has been at Madam Beckys Kittens for 3 weeks now and managed to avoid no shows then last week she had 3 in one day. Really annoying as she is one of the busiest girls here and I turned down other appointments.

I dont think you can pin point it to a particular area I've worked up and down the country over the years and I've had no shows in all areas.

I used to just put it down to a bad day and usually the next day would be hastle free. Keep your chin up hun X

It's pretty obvious why guys do this. They have a w**k and save the cash. They don't care what you think about them not turning up.

No further discussion or speculation necessary.

Two things I've come across which might discourage no-notice-no-shows are:

• Requiring your customers to ring-up to confirm the booking. (say at midday or 2 hours before the appointment)
  • Sending your address via text 2 hours or so before the appointment

neither offer complete proof against no-shows, and indeed they may cause their own set of problems, but I can say that when used in unison, they have encouraged me to go through with a booking which I might otherwise have cancelled at very short notice - and so perhaps they are worth you at least considering.

However, as an example of the unintended problems the confirmation call can have: I recently made an early evening (18:30) appointment at The Bunny Lounge in N London and was told to ring up at five to confirm. In fact I had thought the receptionist (who normally has an outstanding telephone manner) had said "about five", and I actually rang at 17:08 and was told, in a pretty curt tones that the appointment had been given to someone else :D heh-ho, my-bad, I accept that I'd just gotten it wrong.

Likewise with sending the address shortly before the booking: As docuemnted elsewhere ('Elizabeth' Baker Street/Marylebone massage); only texted me her address 2 minutes before the booking was due to start. So, firstly; I hadn't been able to give my mini-cab anything more than an approximate address, second, I arrived in the general area early, and began to get increasingly hacked-off that I had no confirmation and had to sit-around nursing a dishwater strength coffee for twenty minutes. Since I'd spent the best part of an hour travelling and now faced what seemed like the apparently likely prospect of a no-show on her part, I found myself using that time to seriously contemplate becoming a no-show myself as 'punishment' for her for being (as it seemed to me) so crap.

I hope this helps when considering some of the angles.

rgs Heph

It's pretty obvious why guys do this; they have a w**k and save the cash. They don't care what you think about them not turning up.

Two things I've come across which might discourage no-notice-no-shows are:

• Requiring your customers to ring-up to confirm the booking. (say at midday or 2 hours before the appointment)
  • Sending your address via text 2 hours or so before the appointment

neither offer complete proof against no-shows, and indeed they may cause their own set of problems, but I can say that when used in unison, they have encouraged me to go through with a booking which I might otherwise have cancelled at very short notice - and so perhaps they are worth you at least considering.

However, as an example of the unintended problems the confirmation call can have: I recently made an early evening (18:30) appointment at The Bunny Lounge in N London and was told to ring up at five to confirm. In fact I had thought the receptionist (who normally has an outstanding telephone manner) had said "about five", and I actually rang at 17:08 and was told, in a pretty curt tones that the appointment had been given to someone else :rolleyes: heh-ho, my-bad, I accept that I'd just gotten it wrong.

Likewise with sending the address shortly before the booking: As docuemnted elsewhere ('Elizabeth' Baker Street/Marylebone massage); only texted me her address 2 minutes before the booking was due to start. So, firstly; I hadn't been able to give my mini-cab anything more than an approximate address, second, I arrived in the general area early, and began to get increasingly hacked-off that I had no confirmation and had to sit-around nursing a dishwater strength coffee for twenty minutes. Since I'd spent the best part of an hour travelling and now faced what seemed like the apparently likely prospect of a no-show on her part, I found myself using that time to seriously contemplate becoming a no-show myself as 'punishment' for her for being (as it seemed to me) so crap.

I hope this helps when considering some of the angles.

rgs Heph

I always ring in the morning by prior arrangement and just as i am setting off to hers. I would already have the address in most cases, other times i would have the street name for locating purposes, and get the exact number when i ring on the day to confirm. Some punters i have met dont want to be contacted except in an emergency even by text, some are scared the WG will bother them while they are busy with family, friends or at work.

I really dont think anything more can be done, these timewasters are real twats IMO who make everything harder for genuine punters.

You made me chuckle about TBL, i have punted their many times because i have yet to have a bad punt their, but never once have any of my appointments been on time, they have all been 20-30 minutes late starting. A couple of times the WG was out shopping.:D:rolleyes:

It's pretty obvious why guys do this; they have a w**k and save the cash.

They don't care what you think about them not turning up.

OK then, how about this for starters:

Classless, illiterate, rude, self centered tossers.

I think alot fo it is some guys double book so they have a plan B. If plan A goes ok they just dont bother letting the other girl know.

I am not sure if I am lucky living up here in Derby or if the men just cant be arsed messing around but I rarely get no shows.

One thing I dont get though, how did he give you a fake number if he rang you on his phone? Unless he used a witheld no to which I would have insisted he ring back on another phone as it does put off the timewasters

When i have a plan B it is simply the contact numbers of a number of ladies i know to be reliable, i dont ring them till after plan A has gone tits up. Due to being in London its rare in my experience that one cannot fit me in. Of course this is also handy for when i decide to walk, in the past i used to do what a great many punters do, think with my tackle and punt regardless of being lied or misled, i can now walk in the knowledge a lovely lady is very likely to be able to fit me in.:D

It's pretty obvious why guys do this; they have a w**k and save the cash. They don't care what you think about them not turning up.

Classy stuff! So why do the tossers bother with a phone call in the first place? This is infantile beheaviour in the extreme.

I have only rung up to cancel once because i was running so late - but all turned out well as the lady said she was okay for the later time and we went ahead anyway. It was not the result i expected from the phone call but good things sometimes happen if you are polite.

It came through on a landline .x

It's a hazard on both sides but the punter in some cases has travelled a long distance and has spent petrol etc.

I punt in mk. In my relatively short punting time I've had one girl refuse to see me after I had arrived (not in mk) and two blow out on the day, oddly enough someone mentioned on the thread. I have never ducked out of an appnt.

It happens in every service industry, without a deposit system not much will change. I know that they sell more tickets than seats on planes as statistically it's almost certain a few passengers will not turn up.

guys who punt in mk, have you ever done this to a lady,

Nope. Never. It pees me off when its done to me so why would I do it to someone else.

Maybe some of them are just nervous newbies that bottle it at the last minute and go back to the wife for one last try... other than that I can think of competitors booking up the competition, men that get off from just talking to WGs, think it's funny to mess them about, or that don't have the common decency to call and cancel.

This certainly isn't specific to MK, I've had a few complain about similar behaviour in London. All of the above can get in the way of genuine punters so they piss us off too.

I'm not sure what you could do about it though... sharing time wasters' numbers might work but could be open to abuse, and I'm sure quite a few are first time timewasters or could easily get new numbers.

perhaps there should be somthing in place on here where the ladies can rate/ leave feedback for the guys ?

That will work!

Don't accept a booking from {insert false name here}, who called on {pay as you go number no longer in use}.

The best ones are those who book in advance, don't confirm or cancel or show up then get cross when you will only let them book ahead. Followed closely by those who cancel last minute a few times because work calls them in - who then get similarly upset when once again you won't let them book in advance.

By the way this sort of thing tends to mostly happen to new clients. I don't mind being told they've changed their mind - as long as I know what's going on I don't mind.

Classy stuff! So why do the tossers bother with a phone call in the first place? This is infantile beheaviour in the extreme.

I have only rung up to cancel once because i was running so late - but all turned out well as the lady said she was okay for the later time and we went ahead anyway. It was not the result i expected from the phone call but good things sometimes happen if you are polite.

It is annoying when someone has to cancel but it cant be helped sometimes, i am not annoyed with those guys as they have the good grace to call me and let me know, i wouldnt hold it against someone in that situation.x

i was tecnically a no show for a girl on Saturday

after two calls she gave me directions which were wrong

finally found the address and was told i was late and she was in the shower this in a slured voice (drugs)

reminded her about the service and the clothing that had been requested and was told you'll be lucky

I asked her to wave from the window to identify the flat (no numbers) she said no chance (maybe a bait and switch)

so allthough i needed a meeting badly i drove away ....

so was i wrong ??

i was tecnically a no show for a girl on Saturday

after two calls she gave me directions which were wrong

finally found the address and was told i was late and she was in the shower this in a slured voice (drugs)

reminded her about the service and the clothing that had been requested and was told you'll be lucky

I asked her to wave from the window to identify the flat (no numbers) she said no chance (maybe a bait and switch)

so allthough i needed a meeting badly i drove away ....

so was i wrong ??

No, that's not a no-show at all; you did your best to show up but the girl was unwilling and/or unable to deliver her side of the bargain.