JLovesExotic

Any suggestions for good value WGs in London

5 posts in this topic

Without wanting to sound tight, the prospect of an uncertain job future and the unwillingness to give up punting means I want to start watching the pennies a bit. As such I'm looking for suggestions for good value WGs in London (preferably within zones 1-3). I thinking of a budget of £60-80 per hour or £40-60 for 30mins.

I've looked on the other site and although there are options, I'd rather take a recommendation. If there are other threads, then can someone direct me?

Thanks.

Without wanting to sound tight, the prospect of an uncertain job future and the unwillingness to give up punting means I want to start watching the pennies a bit. As such I'm looking for suggestions for good value WGs in London (preferably within zones 1-3). I thinking of a budget of £60-80 per hour or £40-60 for 30mins.

I've looked on the other site and although there are options, I'd rather take a recommendation. If there are other threads, then can someone direct me?

Thanks.

I'd say start getting used to massage with HE unless you are a gambler.

If you want an ultra high value (cheap) appointment, go to House of Devine South Ken. But your idea of spend is a bit unrealistic I imagine!!

So you think I'm being a little optimistic?

Currently I'm used to paying £150ph but hoped there are WGs that provided a good time but for less.

HoD is a good option but there must be others?