Unperson

Sex rationing at home

Has sex rationing at home made you punt?   180 members have voted

1. 1. Has sex rationing at home made you punt?

• Not a punter
    • Punter, never married but wouldn't mind being married
    • Punter, never married and wouldn't want to be
    • Punter, married formerly but not now
    • Sex rationing at home is an important reason why I punt
    • Sex rationing at home isn't an important reason why I punt

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

160 posts in this topic

The idea suggests itself after the "Is this acceptable in a marriage?" thread. That's the one about sex rationing and starvation at home. It looks like the most popular thread here for a long time, even if it seems to be going away from the topic now. Must mean a lot to a lot of people, including WGs.

OK, how about a census on the subject?

The alternatives in the poll are set up just for the men here to vote for the one coming closest to their situation.

It would also be interesting to have posts from WGs who could estimate from the people they've seen what the percentages should be for the last three alternatives in the poll, or at least the last two.

There should be an option 'sex rationing ended my marriage' lol why oh why do you put up with it?It's the 21st century!Women have sex for fun too. I don't ration my partner, I am not doing him a favour by having sex!!

The poll does not address the stage of life at which sex started to be "rationed"

There is a world of difference between sex or anything else being used as negotiating ploy (albeit unspoken) and a loss of interest after menopause.

from the way you keep on about "putting up with it" and "just leaving" suggests that you swallow the myth that with just a little effort all wrinkly couples could be having wild & decadent sex.

Life ain't always like that; sanity depends on getting the most out what works and, yes "awfully British" getting aroiund what doesn't

badly put question.

You imply that there is always a concious choice being made by one partner

Although I'm sure some clients do punt because of 'rationing', I think more often it's a case of we will do what their wives won't and do the things they're maybe afraid of asking their waves to do!

Itks just the notion that all women go off sex after the menopause childbirth etc, but men remain sex gods all their life.Men also sometimes go off it, stop making an effort n don't look attractive or lose the initiative!

Have to say though - Auntie doesn't want sex. Nor I with her much as I love her to bits. Just not those 'bits'

Uncle Pokey

Itks just the notion that all women go off sex after the menopause childbirth etc, but men remain sex gods all their life.Men also sometimes go off it, stop making an effort n don't look attractive or lose the initiative!

Yes, but you won't find many men whose wives' libidos continue to match their own on a Punting forum. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Although I'm sure some clients do punt because of 'rationing', I think more often it's a case of we will do what their wives won't and do the things they're maybe afraid of asking their wives to do!

I think you're right.

Although I'm sure some clients do punt because of 'rationing', I think more often it's a case of we will do what their wives won't and do the things they're maybe afraid of asking their waves to do!

I agree with Joanne as IMHO I beleive this is why this world exsists :confused:

Have to say though - Auntie doesn't want sex. Nor I with her much as I love her to bits. Just not those 'bits'

Uncle Pokey

Have to agree with that Pokey - exactly my situation. Auntie really only wanted sex to get the kids - and after that, "get off" "why are you so randy"

OK, fair enough. But I do also think that variety and just the sheer thrill of a punt are big reasons too :confused:

Oh not another wife who just had sex for babies!I can only presume these woman are 50 plus as it must be incredibly rare for a younger woman these days to have such a mindset about sex.Sometimes I forget though what type of forum this is and and what I am responding to as it all sounds so ludicrous at times. Then I have to remind myself that the vast majority of men on here must be from a totally different generation where woman were brought up to think sex was something to put up with.Younger women don' think like this anymore which is why you blokes have such agood time when you pay for it!

Uncle Pokey

snap!lois & i are the best of friends,do lots of stuff together,just not the sex thing

Uncle Pokey

Wonderfully honest of you Uncle. :confused:

The poll does not address the stage of life at which sex started to be "rationed"

There is a world of difference between sex or anything else being used as negotiating ploy (albeit unspoken) and a loss of interest after menopause.

from the way you keep on about "putting up with it" and "just leaving" suggests that you swallow the myth that with just a little effort all wrinkly couples could be having wild & decadent sex.

Life ain't always like that; sanity depends on getting the most out what works and, yes "awfully British" getting aroiund what doesn't

But in all honesty aka you are a bit of a tart and I'm sure there would have been very few women you could have taken as a wife who would have kept you sexually satisfied ? Imagine having a sexy, up for it all the time wife left at home when you were away working :confused:

Oh not another wife who just had sex for babies!I can only presume these woman are 50 plus as it must be incredibly rare for a younger woman these days to have such a mindset about sex.Sometimes I forget though what type of forum this is and and what I am responding to as it all sounds so ludicrous at times. Then I have to remind myself that the vast majority of men on here must be from a totally different generation where woman were brought up to think sex was something to put up with.Younger women don' think like this anymore which is why you blokes have such agood time when you pay for it!

I think you'll find that a lot of men of varying are nervous about asking their wives to dress them in knickers and stockings and then fuck them with a strap on.

The results of the poll so far prove what I was saying in the other thread - that the stupidity and selfishness of wives withholding sex means that their husbands are forced to use prostitutes to gain sexual satisfaction.

I remember John Betjeman's interviewed on the South Bank Show shortly before he died.

When asked if he had any regrets, without hesitation he replied " Not enough sex!"

I thought "Bloody hell he's complaining and in addition to a large number of female conquests he went both ways!"

Lady B. though was reliably supposed to prefer horses to sex.

You missed one off the poll

Do you use your supposed lack of sex to justify sleeping with Wg's instead of facing up to the fact that you like to shag a variety of women and find sticking to just your wife boring :confused:

I would laugh my head off Joanna to be honest, well at the stockings bit. I don't imagine the majority of men want that though!

I think you'll find that a lot of men of varying are nervous about asking their wives to dress them in knickers and stockings and then fuck them with a strap on.

David Cameron for one. :confused::confused:

I would laugh my head off Joanna to be honest, well at the stockings bit. I don't imagine the majority of men want that though!

You'd be amazed how many, especially the strap on.

No the strap on doesn't surprise me.If a bloke wanted to wear stockings though I would find it funny.If it was my partner I would find that a proper turn off.I'm not easily shocked!