JohnDoe2010

Ok is this weird or am i a bit paranoid

31 posts in this topic

Little backstory, went to see this agency girl.. good looking foshure a little older than most i see maybe 27-28 (im 19) there was the "click" factor which meant it was an enjoyable punt, upon leaving we spent 10minutes over the time kissing by the door and her telling me she didnt want me to leave, and she really liked me (after knowing me for an hour she was either enthusiastic about her job or a nutcase :rolleyes:) eventually i tore myself away and we exchanged numbers etc etc.

Now im under no illusion that its anything more than her being good at her job, partly because im quite grounded when it comes to the wg/punter relationship and partly because she is well reviewed and they are all glowing and reference various bits of my punt such as kissing at the door at the end unable to leave each other... but just because its real doesnt mean i cant enjoy it I thought.

So a week or so later i call her and we arrange to meet etc. She charges me the same price as she did when i booked through the agency which is fair enough, i mean if it has to go to someone id rather it go to her. Again everything was good, but she said something that was a bit weird (and is the reason i made the thread)

She said shed text me her email adress and asked me to send me a picture of myself, i asked why and she said "oh, just to have. dont worry no one else will see" didnt elaborate. It seemed like a weird request to me, which im sure came across in my initial reaction but she kept pushing it a bit, nothing aggressive but mentioning it etc. When i left at first i thought maybe she was going to give it to her bf or friend or associate so that when i came next time (perhaps for longer) she could give them the photo and be like he has ££ on him... but that seems a little paranoid to me. Any legitimate reason you guys can think of? or thoughts on the situation? Sorry for the rant of a post :D

Little backstory, went to see this agency girl.. good looking foshure a little older than most i see maybe 27-28 (im 19) there was the "click" factor which meant it was an enjoyable punt, upon leaving we spent 10minutes over the time kissing by the door and her telling me she didnt want me to leave, and she really liked me (after knowing me for an hour she was either enthusiastic about her job or a nutcase :rolleyes:) eventually i tore myself away and we exchanged numbers etc etc.

Now im under no illusion that its anything more than her being good at her job, partly because im quite grounded when it comes to the wg/punter relationship and partly because she is well reviewed and they are all glowing and reference various bits of my punt such as kissing at the door at the end unable to leave each other... but just because its real doesnt mean i cant enjoy it I thought.

So a week or so later i call her and we arrange to meet etc. She charges me the same price as she did when i booked through the agency which is fair enough, i mean if it has to go to someone id rather it go to her. Again everything was good, but she said something that was a bit weird (and is the reason i made the thread)

She said shed text me her email adress and asked me to send me a picture of myself, i asked why and she said "oh, just to have. dont worry no one else will see" didnt elaborate. It seemed like a weird request to me, which im sure came across in my initial reaction but she kept pushing it a bit, nothing aggressive but mentioning it etc. When i left at first i thought maybe she was going to give it to her bf or friend or associate so that when i came next time (perhaps for longer) she could give them the photo and be like he has ££ on him... but that seems a little paranoid to me. Any legitimate reason you guys can think of? or thoughts on the situation? Sorry for the rant of a post :D

If she is well reviewed and respected i dont think it would be for the purpose of robbing you, she would be cutting her own throat by doing that and can obviously get punters and offer her services very well so doesnt need to consider this IMO.

I have had a couple of WGs wanting to take my picture on their phones, i have always refused and they have said they like keeping pictures of punters so they remember them if they return. I thought it a bit odd but also thought perhaps it was really for security purposes. It also crossed my mind that perhaps it was to have a laugh with their mates about the different looking punters they shag. Whatever, just as i wouldnt send my photo to a WG to be able to punt with her, as its punting not dating, i wouldnt knowingly want a WG to have my picture. If we fell out or i simply decided to stop punting with her and she got the hump because i was punting with one of her friends or work colleagues which has happened i would rather she didnt know anymore about me than my phone number and what i had chose to tell her.:rolleyes:

Probably quite quite nice. I'd ask for one of her in exchange. :D

Nice to see someone who can perhaps play the game as it were . . .

If she sends me a copy how much would your wife pay me for it? :rolleyes:

If she is well reviewed and respected i dont think it would be for the purpose of robbing you, she would be cutting her own throat by doing that and can obviously get punters and offer her services very well so doesnt need to consider this IMO.

This is true but the reviews go back to 07 somewhat tailing off in 09 and im pretty sure she is retiring soon and going home to latvia or lithuania or one of the L countries :D

Not sure why you would want her to have your picture - you don't know what it might be used for - I agree with Smiths - why give more information or power to anyone than is needed?

This is true but the reviews go back to 07 somewhat tailing off in 09 and im pretty sure she is retiring soon and going home to latvia or lithuania or one of the L countries :D

This could shed a different light on things but in my experience most of those that scam or con dont want to actually offer sex, if they do its obviously with a bad attitude which you didnt get.:rolleyes:

If she sends me a copy how much would your wife pay me for it? :D

Single and open about my err hobbies so no real damage can come of it being leaked other than some mild embaressment and a lil mocking ridicule from "the lads"

This could shed a different light on things but in my experience most of those that scam or con dont want to actually offer sex, if they do its obviously with a bad attitude which you didnt get.:rolleyes:

Yeh it was just my first like worst case scenario thought, never gave it any real substance, just struck me as odd as its something id never encountered before.

Single and open about my err hobbies so no real damage can come of it being leaked other than some mild embaressment and a lil mocking ridicule from "the lads"

If this is the case I think you're just being a bit paranoid, maybe when she goes back to her home country she wants to be able to say this is the English boy I told you I was seeing. Maybe her family don't know what she's doing and they've asked to see a picture of the 'boyfriend' she's told them about, who knows. I think it sounds quite harmless, maybe she actually does fancy you a WG and I who I ended up in a relationship with had photos of each other, I think only fair that she lets you have a photo of her.

If she really wanted to blackmail etc she'd probably of filmed you on a mini camera. Technology is getting smaller and so are the prices.

Regarding the photo it could be for a number of reasons good or bad. Or it could be an excuse to get your email address so she can keep in touch.

As for sending a photo If you want to be safe open up a seperate email account (5 seconds to open up a new hotmail account; and dont use your name; infact use an adjective). As for the photo in question lets just say 'keep the riske stuff at bay' and you'll be alright.

There are 2 opposite possibilities here

1) She genuinely may like you and doesnt know how to take it further so has asked for your email address.

2) She may be out to to do a final 'move' however if that was the case she wouldnt ask for a photo instead would have filmed it.

I expect that a lot of ladies, and parlours, have cctv surveilance of the entrance to their premises, not too hard for them to collect pictures of punters if they so wish.

I expect that a lot of ladies, and parlours, have cctv surveilance of the entrance to their premises, not too hard for them to collect pictures of punters if they so wish.

I certainly agree and that is why i said knowingly in one of my posts. I havent given my permission but i have no doubt some ladies and establishments do have pictures or did at the time.:confused:

I have just read everyones comments and I think everyone has a point, maybe she just wants to keep a photo of you :confused:

Who knows, but if you don't feel good about it don't let her take one :confused:

She said shed text me her email adress and asked me to send me a picture of myself, i asked why and she said "oh, just to have. dont worry no one else will see" didnt elaborate. It seemed like a weird request to me, which im sure came across in my initial reaction but she kept pushing it a bit, nothing aggressive but mentioning it etc. When i left at first i thought maybe she was going to give it to her bf or friend or associate so that when i came next time (perhaps for longer) she could give them the photo and be like he has ££ on him... but that seems a little paranoid to me. Any legitimate reason you guys can think of? or thoughts on the situation? Sorry for the rant of a post :confused:

That is rather odd, can't say I've ever had that particular request... although I ain't exactly photogenic, so it's perhaps not surprising :confused:

I can't think of a legitimate reason for it either. If I were you though, I'd probably take a joke picture that doesn't reveal anything... say of my hand... then send her that from my punting email address and see what she replies with. If she does reply, at least you'll have another chance to ask why from a safe distance.

i had a wg take a pic of me on her mobile , i just thought she wanted to download it , enlarge it , print out and pin it on the back off her toilet door and throw darts at it ?:confused:

Send her a pic from your facebook profile (if you have one) - that way if she does try to blackmail you, you can just say she got the pic from a public website.

This is true but the reviews go back to 07 somewhat tailing off in 09 and im pretty sure she is retiring soon and going home to latvia or lithuania or one of the L countries :confused:

if you know shes heading back soon then theres obviously no long term friendship in the pipeline

so, no picture - you dont have much to gain from it

Thanks for the responses guys, i wasnt super worried about it, just seemed a little weird i dont know. In regards to wanting to keep in touch we already had each others phone #'s but i suppose it could be the case as she was leaving. Dont think she wanted n00dz just a normal picture.

I know she was heading back home, she never mentioned if she planned on returning and she has since dissapered from the agency website and i never did send the picture. Maybe an oppurtunity lost, I was just a little guarded as i've trained myself to believe wgs dont like clients outside of work, for the most part at least.

i had a wg take a pic of me on her mobile , i just thought she wanted to download it , enlarge it , print out and pin it on the back off her toilet door and throw darts at it ?:confused:

Sorry, I forgot to take it down before your second visit;)

maybe you are wierd and paranoid?

I'm sure any wg,parlour, agy could obtain pics of a punter if they realy wanted to.

Unless you've given any cause for concern, i'd doubt they'd want to.

Or maybe your just hung up on this girl and looking for ideas?:confused:

So in the space of a couple of hours she is off their website??? Interesting.

I only have pictures of clients I have travelled with and they are joint photos, but then they know all my personal details and I know theirs.

Unless the guy was super super good looking and I wanted to show my friends, which I wouldn't by the way, then I don't see why someone would want a photo of a client.

I am friends with a few clients out of work, and we are just friends now, meet up for the odd lunch etc. But as someone near her age I can't fathom why she would go for someone maybe 10 yrs younger, are you sure we have the whole picture?

I was friends with a woman through emails. We wrote for several monthe and Ithought she was a decent person. I have huge issues about my looks and so never give anyone my pictures. She asked a few times and so I finally sent one. She emailed back to say she had showed it to her friends and they al lsaid it was a nice picture. I felt this a huge breach of trust. Once you give out pictures in this digital age, you lose control of them. I'd advise not to give the picture.

So in the space of a couple of hours she is off their website??? Interesting.

I only have pictures of clients I have travelled with and they are joint photos, but then they know all my personal details and I know theirs.

Unless the guy was super super good looking and I wanted to show my friends, which I wouldn't by the way, then I don't see why someone would want a photo of a client.

I am friends with a few clients out of work, and we are just friends now, meet up for the odd lunch etc. But as someone near her age I can't fathom why she would go for someone maybe 10 yrs younger, are you sure we have the whole picture?

Well there was like a week or so between the request and her dissaperence, only mention it now as she did dissapear. I wouldnt class myself as super good looking so i doubt thats it :confused: but i gave you the whole story - only saw her twice first meeting as described and same with the second.

If your not comfortable with it, don't do it.

Simples!!!

Send her a picture of you naked but photoshop it. Blur or pixelate your face.

Seems to be an ok photo technique in these parts

We've discussed whether it's weird (who knows?) Let's discuss whether the OP is paranoid instead. This forum is packed with attempts to psychoanalyse people after all. And if the OP isn't paranoid already, perhaps he would consider obliging by being just a little bit more paranoid? We can then spend eight pages reassuring him. Since he's probably neither paranoid nor crazy nor a troll, this would be much better than doing the same exercise with a genuinely crazy troll. :confused: