akanostromo

Repeat meetings

16 posts in this topic

After the "special One", "Loyal To One WG ?" and other threads on regulars etc.

I looked back at my little spreadsheet to just see what the pattern in my punting has been.

I'm looking at 19 years, 414 meetings, 223 Wgs - recorded, the early time was from memory.

The most frequent meetings pan out as below in no of times, total cost and ave per meet

31 £4,570 £147 current (5 years)

27 £2,630 £97 current (6 years)

15 £2,850 £190 retired (4 yars)

10 £550 £55 retired (2 years)

There have been others with whom I may well have clocked up similar mileages but they vanished away

Do others have this sort of pattern where you keep looking but also rturn regularly to a known really good experience?

I looked back at my little spreadsheet to just see what the pattern in my punting has been.

I'm looking at 19 years, 414 meetings, 223 Wgs - recorded, the early time was from memory.

The most frequent meetings pan out as below in no of times, total cost and ave per meet

There have been others with whom I may well have clocked up similar mileages but they vanished away

Do others have this sort of pattern where you keep looking but also rturn regularly to a known really good experience?

I cannot comment on the question posed in your thread. But am I right in detecting a co-relation between the price and experience? That is, relatively speaking, the more you paid a regular the more you went back.

Not necessarilly - the price is per meet not hour

The types of experience may be different and so what I want at the time dictates which I see but the quality of the experience is equal.

that goes for both current & past.

Didn't realise punting could be such a technical and scientific thing LOL :confused: x x x x

I also do keep a record of girls seen, and money spent. Though it's more to see what I spend on this hobby over a period of months or years.

In my experience, the amount spent on any one girl is largely governed by how long she sticks around for though. One particular favourite of mine I spent over £3300 on over eight meetings (including several overnights) between June 2008 and March 2009. Sadly she fell out of love with the industry soon after and quit just over a year ago.

I now have around five girls who I know will provide a top-notch service, it's just a case of actually fitting them all in! It's through repeat meetings that I know how good these girls are though, and hence I'm very much an advocate of regular girls.

Knowing what a hobby takes both in time & money is one of the markers that differentiatea hobby from an addiction.

Ever tried to get a alcoholic to admit what they spend on booze??

I think seeing a girl again is a great experience. The awkward time at the beginning is gone, and you can carry on from last time, knowing each others foibles.

That is not to say I dont like meeting new girls. Its different. But seeing a reg is always nice.

Some of us are " warren buffets" others are day traders. Actually if I had loads of money I would hop around more, but seeing the one girl regularly is more cost effective, at least for me.

Knowing what a hobby takes both in time & money is one of the markers that differentiatea hobby from an addiction.

Ever tried to get a alcoholic to admit what they spend on booze??

I would definitely agree with you there akanostromo. This hobby certainly could be very addictive, but you have to keep perspective I think. Even those lucky ones of us who have a little more disposable income than the average need to keep a handle on how much we spend. I could happily see all five of my favourites every week or fortnight, but I think limiting yourself to a punt every couple of weeks keeps it just a hobby and a healthy activity and actually makes those experiences all the more memorable.

Ive often fantasied about what Id do if I had a modest lucky numbers win (say 2millions)

Right now I love to go off to another part of the UK once in a while, and see maybe 4 or 5 WGS off that site all choosen for looks

If I won Id guess Id go say every other week

Do you wear an anorak and take a little notebook to your meetings:confused:

Do you think so little of the WGs you meet that you just walk away & forget?

Isn't that the logic behind punting...?

Do you wear an anorak and take a little notebook to your meetings:confused:

I do, for my autograph collection.

Isn't that the logic behind punting...?

Not quite, the logic for me is walk away and remember. To quote Proust:

Far from it.

I don't need to write it down to remember.:D