jerboa

Samya fkk club Koeln

8 posts in this topic

Saturday 5th June http://samya.de/

I arrived at Samya fkk club In Rodenkirchen, a suburb of Cologne at about 1pm, the weather was already hot and sticky, paid my

I saw a slim very good looking blonde across the bar, so went over for a chat, her name was Katie, and she told me she was from Finland, she spoke good English, and seamed nice enough, so went on up to the room. Katie was quite business like, kissing was a nono, BBBJ was good though, was a good session, not outstanding, but she was an optikfick.

I think I must have seen her one of my first visits there, sounds very familiar. Samya was the first FKK place I ever visited. What it lacks in facilities, it makes up for in prices. Is it still

I think I must have seen her one of my first visits there, sounds very familiar. Samya was the first FKK place I ever visited. What it lacks in facilities, it makes up for in prices. Is it still

I only went to Samya one evening in my week in Cologne. On separate evenings I also went to check out the Pascha Laufhaus and Traum Parades.

When I went to Samya on the U16, the only lady's name I could remember from the reviews on ISG was Ranja, and she had a reputation of charging

I only went to Samya one evening in my week in Cologne. On separate evenings I also went to check out the Pascha Laufhaus and Traum Parades.

When I went to Samya on the U16, the only lady's name I could remember from the reviews on ISG was Ranja, and she had a reputation of charging

Sounds about a perfect impression of all the Clubs I have visited

Well, maybe my last sentence. I phrased it like that to distinguish it from Oase and Artemis where the lesser attractive ladies come to me for business but the stunners I have to approach, but once I start talking to them they come to the room with me just like that without giving me any runaround and then coming back to tease me. Also Palace where even the stunners approach me for business and I can just stay seated at the bar.

But at least at Samya the stunners make an effort to attract my attention whereas at Oase and Artemis, except for the stunners that have serviced me in the past, they generally ignore me until I come up to them and start talking to them.

Nice report Barrack, It's a small world, I know Ranja quite well, she wasn't working the day I visited Samya, she said that she was getting so much outcall work that she was limiting her appearances at Samya. When she works she can get very busy, she has many regs, and like you described she will be up and down to the rooms like a yoyo, yes she can try It on with extra charges, you just need to be firm, as she Is worth a session, as for me she has the looks, the performance and Is a little crazy lol. :) Best to go early If you want a session with her.

I also know of Cornelia, she's actually Polish, tall good looking blonde, she can also get busy, and can be hard to get hold of, I thought her english was fairly good, I've never sessioned with her, but had a good chat once, nice girl, told me she preffered working at Samya a few days a week rather than making mininum wage In a shop.

One reason I deceided to head to Beverly that night was that Ranja wasn't working, will see her next time, just hope there Is more variety than my last trip. :eek:

I also know of Cornelia, she's actually Polish, tall good looking blonde, she can also get busy, and can be hard to get hold of, I thought her english was fairly good, I've never sessioned with her, but had a good chat once, nice girl, told me she preffered working at Samya a few days a week rather than making mininum wage In a shop.

I know one lady I saw whilst I was in Cologne told me she was German, but I was having trouble sorting out in my head this morning which one it was. It must have been Samantha from Traum Parades.

Cornelia should explain to Harriet Harman and her narrow minded radfem mob how she prefers to work at Samya than on a minimum wage job, although HH will probably cover her ears and not want to know the truth. I can't imagine someone like Atina working in a boring clerical job, she seems to enjoy her work so much and why not, it's a sort of setting where she can let her hair down and have fun, and not that much different from the sort of social environment where ladies go in their leisure time.

But what better way to mark my return from Cologne than with FC Cologne striker Lukas Podolski scoring in a 4-0 demolition of Australia. ;)