Uncle Pokey

Man Meat scores again

28 posts in this topic

With another tip top FR.

See 98105

If that guy's cock is half as skilled as his linguistic style he deserves freebies from now until kingdom come.

Uncle Pokey

Pokey.. You say the nicest things about me ... pmsl

A chocolate canoe hmmmmmmmm.....

Don't focus on the lovely style alone and ignore the subject matter...Carmella is the real deal.

Canoe believe it...

Chocolate canoe? Is that his way of saying he wanted to take her up the shitter?

brilliant very entertaining reading lol

Altho a good FR, I didn't find it as verbose as his usual literary style. There were less similies and metaphors, which are his trademark writing style.

What I was more struck with was the description of the sex - CG on the sofa, doggie up against the wall and mish on the bed :eek: That lil' routine has inspired me for me next WG encounter :)

With another tip top FR.

See 98105

If that guy's cock is half as skilled as his linguistic style he deserves freebies from now until kingdom come.

Uncle Pokey

Hi Uncle Pokey, yes this is true :eek: Manmeat is lush. Very lovely indeed :):) xxx

Chocolate canoe? Is that his way of saying he wanted to take her up the shitter?

Why because he has used the word chocolate or canoe ?

If he'd said chocolate starfish then yes. :)

That made me laugh. Just excellent; he pulled off the difficult trick of perfectly judged comic writing; being very, very funny without crossing the line and lurching into self indulgence. Top stuff!

Don't focus on the lovely style alone and ignore the subject matter...Carmella is the real deal.

Canoe believe it...

After numerous punts with her although none this year i agree she is the real deal, great attitude and a friendly bubbly personality.:)

PMSL. A totally bizarre metaphor that makes no sense to me... a total non sequitur, even allowing for alliteration.

And the cycling references push credulity. (Not many would pull wheelies on a mountain bike... on a BMX maybe.)

B

I think that Man Meat is a truly "Cunning Linguist".

MM

in fact, mmmmmmmmmm.

"As I was riding home I was suddenly overcome with euphoria. Showing an uncharacteristic disregard for the Highway Code, I pulled a wheelie down Midsummer Boulevard and punched the air"

Then probably got pulled over for driving erotically....:D

He does write very well though!:D

Do like the "28m40s" bit :D

PMSL. A totally bizarre metaphor that makes no sense to me... a total non sequitur, even allowing for alliteration.

Well, I disagree: "chocolate canoe" makes perfect sense to me!

Its a magnificent slim but with a well difined curves vessel, crafted from the lightest of trees (cork or cedar) as welll as to be incredibly maneuverable and aerodynamic. :D

Then add to it: "Chocolate" (which might be colour of the skin of the Carmella), then you will get your "Chocolate canoe", where you need to decide whatever to ride it or indulge eating...or both. :D

Also: Carmella (name of girl) is almost Caravel (maybe it it was play on words from Manmeat), and providing she got an open sails it can get you very far, or at least how the wind blows. ;-)

Do you think he took a chocolate oar to go with it . . . ? :D :D

Its a magnificent slim but with a well difined curves vessel, crafted from the lightest of trees (cork or cedar) as welll as to be incredibly maneuverable and aerodynamic. :D

Then add to it: "Chocolate" (which might be colour of the skin of the Carmella), then you will get your "Chocolate canoe", where you need to decide whatever to ride it or indulge eating...or both. B)

Also: Carmella (name of girl) is almost Caravel (maybe it it was play on words from Manmeat), and providing she got an open sails it can get you very far, or at least how the wind blows. ;-)

I wonder what Edward Said would have made of the juxtaposition of 'chocolate canoe' and mountain bike, however. :D

(More likely, the elliptical shape of a canoe is reminiscent of the outline of a vagina, although I prefer Angela's comparison in the Bloody Chamber to a 'split fig'. And of course a canoe is a mode of transportation, a vessel for... I'll give up on the lit crit now ;).)

B

I'll give up on the lit crit now :D

Just as you were doing rather well at it . . . :D quite raising the tone of the place . . . thought i was on the wrong forum for a minute . . .

Just as you were doing rather well at it . . . :D quite raising the tone of the place . . . thought i was on the wrong forum for a minute . . .

:D

Just to correct the reference to 'Angela's' in my post (doh!). It should, of course, have read Angela Carter's (I was trying to remember the actual quote but it's been many years since I last read the Bloody Chamber.)

B

:D

(I was trying to remember the actual quote but it's been many years since I last read the Bloody Chamber.)

'her cunt a split fig below the great globes of her buttocks,' perhaps? great value for 1p, swollen only by delivery, from Amazon s/h just now. B)

wish i cud get awa wi dirty talk lik tha' . . . :D

'her cunt a split fig below the great globes of her buttocks,' perhaps? great value for 1p, swollen only by delivery, from Amazon s/h just now. B)

wish i cud get awa wi dirty talk lik tha' . . . :D

It's not the same without the mention of the Dresden china, though, innit? :D

B

Its a magnificent slim but with a well difined curves vessel, crafted from the lightest of trees (cork or cedar) as welll as to be incredibly maneuverable and aerodynamic. :)

Then add to it: "Chocolate" (which might be colour of the skin of the Carmella), then you will get your "Chocolate canoe", where you need to decide whatever to ride it or indulge eating...or both. :eek:

You are bang on the money Xenia.

Carmella is very very very toned, and is also cuban and lushly dark skinned.

So you're very accurate and the chocolate canoe is an apt description, from man meat.