Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
q99

Emma Butt of Lady Marmalade Parties

12 posts in this topic

Thinking of visiting LMP today as the line up looks like fun. I see Emma Butt is one of the girls today. Looks great - has anyone got any feedback/info on her. In particular what services will she offer in the party environment.

Thanks for the advice.

If I go I will post a FR later

Cheers

Thinking of visiting LMP today as the line up looks like fun. I see Emma Butt is one of the girls today. Looks great - has anyone got any feedback/info on her. In particular what services will she offer in the party environment.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

I had the pleasure with her few weeks ago at LMP party .

A tall amazon girl with a great body as per her pictures and profile.

I can't remember in details what i ,we did ,but i remember clearly i did her doggy with a great bum like a full moon in my view .

What you wont get is FK or Anal ,that's for sure .

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

I can't remember in details what i ,we did ,but i remember clearly i did her doggy with a great bum like a full moon in my view .

A great English girl with a wicked GSOH as well , but you are not going for comedy are you ?????

Yes Emma Is a fun girl, yes AFAIK she dosn't kiss, but she does enjoy giving BJ's and Doggy Is her Fav. :)

Saw her at the R3tro club in Walsall in December. Very chatty, fun, confident girl.

Started with a striptease, then she pulled a lad out the front and stripped him down to his boxers before getting his cock out and licking his balls while he was flat on his back! She then told us that was her appitizer and after a fag, she was going to accept a facial from us all. Half an hour later she was covered in cum from about twenty lads. After another short break, she was gangbanged. True, that she'll not do anal, anal play or kissing - everything else goes though.

Worth a punt - a nice , sexy and enthusiastic lady.

Horny lady and a dirty bitch!

Did u go q99?

Yes I did. And had a great time with some very sexy ladies.

The only disappointment was that emma did not show - a mix up with dates.

Lady M very apologetic - these things happen.

On the plus side will have to go back again if I want to get my hands on emma. Shame !!

Yes I did. And had a great time with some very sexy ladies.

The only disappointment was that emma did not show - a mix up with dates.

Lady M very apologetic - these things happen.

On the plus side will have to go back again if I want to get my hands on emma. Shame !!

Having seen one of her videos I too MUST partaaay with Emma! Such a pity though that you will be forced to attend two LMP's:D

She's on Photogirls as well now:

http://www.photogirls.net/Emma%20Butt.htm

Christ she is fit, but 350 is to steep for me. I'd have to go down the party route if I wanted to see her but never done one before and the thought makes me bloody nervous. On the other hand, that body. Life is full of tough choices ;)

I partied with the lovely MissButt @ Lady Marmalade Parties early this month.

A great girl (TBH they all where) did doggy at her suggestion then she got me to spunk over her tits....loved it.

Would love to meet her again a dirty girl :D