Axemplay

Pricing Question

12 posts in this topic

Hi all, for peace of mind I need to ask the advice of my fellow punters.

In a parlour, how much extra would you reasonably expect to pay the lady for OWO rather than a covered BJ, and how much extra on top of that for CIM?

In a parlour, how much extra would you reasonably expect to pay the lady for OWO rather than a covered BJ, and how much extra on top of that for CIM?

i wouldn't expect to pay any extra at all,i only use establishments or ladies with all inclusive pricing

Pavarotti for OWO

Dunno for CIM - sorry

In Jimmyredcab's absence, can I just say that if it's more than £120... :)

O prob a toffee and a mint LOL :)

£10-15 for OWO, and another £10-£20 for CIM seem to be the going rate when charged, which despite comments above is pretty much the norm IME.

B

Depends on what part of the country you are, how long you have booked, and what are the house rules. In edinburgh, one half hour " all you can eat" 65£ -75£, including entrance fee.

Cheers all I've got everything I need now :)

i wouldn't expect to pay any extra at all,i only use establishments or ladies with all inclusive pricing

With CK on this if they're charging for it then they not being competitive in today's market place. Find somewhere where the prices are all fully inclusive, the only extra you should expect to pay for is A levels these days and/or photography/filming.

With CK on this if they're charging for it then they not being competitive in today's market place. Find somewhere where the prices are all fully inclusive, the only extra you should expect to pay for is A levels these days and/or photography/filming.

That really is a rather silly assertion to make. :)

It depends on location. Not charging may be the norm in MK, but it is in the Midlands and North West.

I think any parlour receptionist or working girl would piss themselves laughing and tell me to fcuk off to MK if I said they weren't being competitive because I could get OWO in MK without being charged extra.

Turning this on it's head, 30 minutes at HoD is £60 including OWO, CIM etc. 30 minutes at Brooklyns in Crewe with girls at least as stunning as at HoD (Fallon for example) will cost the same with OWO and CIM despite them being chargeable extras (£40 basic + £10 + £10). And that's before you look at the rate for an hour: an hour with OWO and A at Brooklyns is less than the hourly rate without A at HoD.

B

Thank god I'm an Indie, sounds rather confusing to the punter.. ;-)

It depends on location. Not charging may be the norm in MK, but it is in the Midlands and North West.

I think any parlour receptionist or working girl would piss themselves laughing and tell me to fcuk off to MK if I said they weren't being competitive because I could get OWO in MK without being charged extra.

I would tend to agree. In Bristol and South Wales, OWO and CIM are chargeable extras.

I know some girls who don't like OWO and even more who won't do CIM.

To be honest I'm not that bothered and would rather pay the lower price for covered oral.

It also works in the parlour's favour to have them as extras because the parlour doesn't get any part of the "extra" payment for OWO/CIM. They still get the same cut - and it suits them to have the lower basic price.