JJJ

'Foot fetish man' London/Kent

33 posts in this topic

Hi all,

1st time poster...

Am posting a warning and plea for info about a nasty piece of work who robbed us last week.

He has been in ugly mugs and i've been warned about him for years, he's well known.

He rings regularly for details, he is actually black, but doesnt sound it, has a very slight stutter and usually asks if the lady does foot fetish stuff.

He robbed us last week after a new maid who didnt know of him let him in, luckily he wasnt violent this time, but after robbing us he went round the corner and robbed another place and had tried to get in other places before us.

He recently beat up a maid in South London, and according to the police has been getting very violent in Kent.

We are never afraid to go to the police and they've treated us really well over the years whenever we've had a problem, and they are doing their best to track this b*stard down.

The police know where he's been and there is plenty of evidence, but i'd like to see him go down for as many of the robberies he's committed as possible.

If you've had any dealings with him, either recent or in the past please pm me as this 'person' needs to be taken off the streets for as long as possible.

For the record, the police arnt interested in anyones names, addresses etc, they just want to catch this guy, so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all,

Stay safe...

JJJ

hi, i work in a place and the same man you described came in and robbed the place on weds afternoon just before 5, same going on about the foot fetish came down after giving the girl money and took house money and mobile phone, one girl chased him out and he got in a silver new 4x4, we actually have him on our camera not sure if we can use the camera image we have, we are based middelsex xxx

Sorry forgot to mention someone was driving her got in passenger seat silver 4x4 but very noticeable as it had flames on the side of the car xxx

Sorry forgot to mention someone was driving her got in passenger seat silver 4x4 but very noticeable as it had flames on the side of the car xxx

Please inform the Police with this information ASAP.

have just heard he may have tried to get into a place this evening

what area do you know?

Kingston way on Monday and Kent last sat.

I have a pic if anyone wants it pm me your email addy.

He is getting more violent, so please be careful.

Kingston way on Monday and Kent last sat.

I have a pic if anyone wants it pm me your email addy.

He is getting more violent, so please be careful.

I have a phone number. PM me for it.

This sounds very like 'domination man' ?

'Black but doesn't sound it', that caught my attention.

He has been around since early 90's, maybe before.

His usual scenario has maybe changed, due to years of reports?

I never met him, sussed him out on the fone.

yes, its the same guy. He's been getting away with this for a long time.

I work in Ashford Kent and I was robbed by this man on Sunday.I called the police and an investigation is now in progress.I have been informed that no one else in

kent has made a complaint against him.I have to attend an identy parade in a fortnight as a suspect was apprehended in the town centre.Please come forward and contact the police at the moment It's just me.This man is very dangerous,let's have some solidarity girls and prevent someone from getting killed.

He travels everywhere and his teeth are slanted.

Firstly, i'm really sorry to hear you were robbed, hope you're ok. You're not on your own babe, and you should be proud to take a stand against a violent bully.

We have secured statements and video evidence from a few flats so theres plenty of evidence.

You dont have to give your real name and address and i will contact you and give you contact details of the police that are dealing with it from our area, they're really nice and appreciate how difficult it us for us.

We've been thru the courts with this situation before and the police are good as gold, on my life.

Girls, please dont be put off, it's at least worth speaking to my contact with the police and get some advice.

Glamour model, if you want someone to come to the line up with you, i'd be more than happy,

you dont have to do this on your own and us others will help you thru it.

xxx

Glamour Model, please do not disclose case numbers here, it is open for anyone to see. Keep that info to Private Messages (PMs).

You may re-post that info, minus the case number, and send the case number info separately should you wish via PM.

Good luck.

Sorry! i'm new to this and not good with computers.I cannot send any private messages as I am a new member.Thank you for your supportjjj.

I have now given a second statement to the police and given them information that I have learnt from this forum.I have been speaking to the police in Ashford,they have not heard about this man.Therefore it is absolutely vital that girls come forward to the police in Ashford

as an investigation is in progress at the moment.Unless this man is stopped he will kill someone eventually.I have phoned several flats this morning in Kent and have been staggered by the responses.Most were not aware of this forum and had not heard of this man!

I did speak to someone that had been robbed and beaten by him last year.

The reason he is still at large is because girls will not come forward.We as a group are quick enough to moan about various issues surrounding prostitution at the moment.But when something like this is happening everyone keeps quiet.

Shame on us all.Maybe we really are just a bunch of cold hearted money grubbing whores.

Please please speak to the police in Asford.Lets get this maniac before he hurts someone.

just rang ashford police, they say they know nothing about any of this

spoke 2 ashford police this morning and gave them our crime reference number. The fella is not in custody so please still be careful.

Good luck girls getting him. All us normal punters are behind you. It sounds like the same guy who has twice done a flat in SE London that I visit - they do seem to have reported it to the police, so let's just hope the cops co-ordinate their statements properly!

Thanks alot,

we're looking out for you guys too!

If you happen to be passing by your local brothel would you be so kind as to ask them about it for me? A crime reference number would be fabulous! Or the name of the station they reported it to, (if they did)

The police who are dealing with things our end are away (alright for some!!!) until next week, but i'll ring them and pass on any more info I can get.

Glamour girl, if you're around, get in touch! PM or something...

He was in Chiswick 2 weekends ago by the way, and stole a car in Kent, seems to be a busy boy at the weekend...

Hi all, same here i have photo i can tx you so pm me too, and remember the car silver 4x4 with noticable flames on side, ive been briefing all maids and girls i work with at various places stay safe xxx

i have had someone persistantly call wanting foot fetish and wanting to know how many i've seen or normally see in a day what is this guys number or last 3 digits so i can check. Pn he only does incalls in parlours or outcalls with independents as this guy wanted outcall at his then said he'd get hotel

A couple of years ago, I got a few calls from a young man, who did sound black, in his early 20's asking about foot fetish services. We never got as far as a booking and after a while the calls stopped.

Then I saw an article in the South London Press about a young black man who'd been breaking into the homes of single women, restricting his advances to their feet, and making off with their shoes. The article was about his sentencing. The age of the guy in the photo and the age reported tied in with the guy that used to phone me.

I figured at the time that this could explain why the young man had stopped phoning me. If you can email me or pm me his picture, I could see if it jogs my memory. I don't think it is the same guy but if he's out now, then by now he would be older, and maybe learnt new tricks while inside.

xxx

Pru

He robbed a place in East London today.

I thought he'd been a bit quiet...

Sorry to hear this LOTM

He is originally from the East End,

I'm gonna contact the detectives who are dealing with our case and see whats going on with the Ashford robbery.

This guy wont stop unless we stand up to him

I'll say it again! You DO NOT have to give the police your real name and address!!!!

On this occasion he didn't ask about foot fetish on phone. He asked if the other girl would go in and watch.

Morning!

I spoke to the detective we've been working with to find this guy last night,

the police are now checking the database to link up all his robberies, so we'll get a better idea of how prolific this guy is and it's more evidence against him.

I spoke to a lady yesterday who was robbed by him last year and she has reported it to the police.

Please be on guard and if does turn up dont be scared to dial 999 (better to do it from a landline so they can get to you quicker)

It's just a matter of time til they catch up with him, so if you've been robbed by him please think about reporting it.

He hit the girls at the last place I heard he's been so watch yerselves...

JJJ