pvcman

Bareback on the other site - how low can it go?

42 posts in this topic

I know there have been quite a few threads on bareback but a profile I recently spotted on the Other Site really made me wonder what some people are thinking of when it comes to hygiene and safety.

The lady in question states all penetrative sex is strictly bareback after boasting that after her first anal of the day she uses a plug in her arse to keep the spunk in so that it can be used as a lube and for sloppy seconds :D And presumably sloppy thirds, fourths and so on.

Am I right in thinking it can't get much lower than this?

From my perspective, the real shame apart from the potential dangers to her and others is she offers some of the more niche/extreme services that I enjoy like BDSM, throat fucking etc which I am sure there would be plenty of takers so there should be no need to resort to offering bareback to drum up trade and I wouldn't touch her with a bargepole now.

Those sort of profiles are usually men pretending to be women.

That usually have no intention of seeing anybody. And if any man was seriously interested in going along to see someone like that i would seriously worry about his mental state.

I know there have been quite a few threads on bareback but a profile I recently spotted on the Other Site really made me wonder what some people are thinking of when it comes to hygiene and safety.

The lady in question states all penetrative sex is strictly bareback after boasting that after her first anal of the day she uses a plug in her arse to keep the spunk in so that it can be used as a lube and for sloppy seconds :D And presumably sloppy thirds, fourths and so on.

From my perspective, the real shame apart from the potential dangers to her and others is she offers some of the more niche/extreme services that I enjoy like BDSM, throat fucking etc which I am sure there would be plenty of takers so there should be no need to resort to offering bareback to drum up trade and I wouldn't touch her with a bargepole now.

Careful, danrogers will be asking you for a link. :D

pvcman - you have quoted selectively from the lady's profile - she does even worse things that we should not go into here!

The most worrying aspect of this is the guys that visit her may well go on to see ladies that you and I might see and we (and the lady) may never know!

The lowest in my view are those that offer BB Gangbangs, BB in both holes including the sloppies you mention, these people are utter filth IMO but as others have said on other threads, its popular and increasingly so.

I went to a club with my then partner to find it was all BB, they had decieved us by lying, and before we left i spoke to the joint owner who said she only did BB due to a latex allergy, i said there were alternatives, she said yes she knew that but she absolutely loved punter after punter spunking up her, it really turned her on and she said she couldnt care less about the risk of catching anything. She said most of her customers thought the same in her opinion and just wanted to fuck BB because its so good. I didnt say anything else, we just left.:D

Do they want flowers or a donation to their favourite charity at their funerals?

The whole BB thing is grimly interesting. Talking to the ladies they tell me a lot of men more than we'd like to believe email them to ask if they do it.

The whole BB thing is grimly interesting. Talking to the ladies they tell me a lot of men more than we'd like to believe email them to ask if they do it.

Equally worrying IMO is that a small number of WGs have offered me BB despite me not asking for it, or of course them advertising it. All have said "its because i like you", always an immediate passion killer and my cue to leave.

I wonder how many punters have taken them up on it, and neither the lady or the punter is likely to mention it so punters have no way of knowing about it, unless they refuse like me and post about it on here.

I wonder how many punters have taken them up on it, and neither the lady or the punter is likely to mention it so punters have no way of knowing about it, unless they refuse like me and post about it on here.

Out of 100+ of liaisons, has only happened to me with one SP, three times, 12+ years ago. I did. :D

I'm probably not as likable as you smitty :D:(

Treat anything they say on there with a large dose of salt, mate. :D

Treat anything they say on there with a large dose of salt, mate. :D

I agree. It's to incite a purchase of private gallery pics, surely ?

Thanks PVCMan my dinner has just revisted. ;) That is not nice :DB)

Some people have no idea...

When I first went independant, a client booked me who used to regularly visit me at the parlour I once worked in. 'Naice' middle class gent, typical executive style home and obviously well educated, apart from in one vital department....

Yes. he asked if we could dispense with the condom - do guys who do this not think that if the woman they ask says yes to them, that no doubt she will be saying yes to others she sees.

I’m sure some of those offering BB are just scammers and some requesting it are probably timewasters with no intention of going through with a booking, however It’s both sad and frightening that any punter or WG would even consider it with all the attendant health risks involved.

It’s not like OWO and RO that although not risk free (many threads on here for and against) are generally ok unless you have cuts on your gums or mouth.

All the medical people I have ever spoken to when getting my clinic checks are adamant your playing with death having multiple partners doing intercourse (virginal or anal) without a condom.

I have found that it is only on that site that I get BB requests, you find guys asking for it on reverse bookings as well so there are serious guys out there. I read a stat on the Durex forum the other day, in our lifetime it works out that we sleep with 1.2 million people because of the people that we have slept with who have slept with other people etc. When you think about that stat it is really quite scary, any break in the chain of protective can result in loads of people getting infected.

People who opt for BB are stupid and reckless, not just for themselves but for others. BB is something you do with a long term partner, no-one else!

I have found that it is only on that site that I get BB requests, you find guys asking for it on reverse bookings as well so there are serious guys out there. I read a stat on the Durex forum the other day, in our lifetime it works out that we sleep with 1.2 million people because of the people that we have slept with who have slept with other people etc. When you think about that stat it is really quite scary, any break in the chain of protective can result in loads of people getting infected.

Spot on and just goes to make the point that by doing it safely every time should we encounter someone infected it should stop with them and not pass on to one of us.

Incidentally a Durex forum? That sounds interesting and informative I'll have to have a look at that thanks.

BB is something you do with a long term partner, no-one else!

What a load of crap :eek:

I'm certainly not saying BB is good in this game, but you have no guarantee your partner isn't cheating on you BB'ing with another girl,be it WG or non WG!!

If you are having BB with someone, just because you THINK you are their one and only, you are not as safe as you may think :eek:

Most of the people that post on here as punting have a wife/GF/partner. Cheating is a way of life for most. By all means say it's not safe, but don't try and preach you are so high and mighty because you only do it with one person. Because...you have no guarantee what they are up to behind your back :)

Some point, somewhere down the line, you are taking a risk.

All the medical people I have ever spoken to when getting my clinic checks are adamant your playing with death having multiple partners doing intercourse (virginal or anal) without a condom.

Virgins are safe, I promise (vaginal is another question). You won't catch anything.:) The punters of the eighteenth century were very keen on virgins for exactly this health and safety reason. Trouble was, some girls managed to sell their virginity 30 times, using herbal douches to make everything very tight and playing tricks with little sachets of blood...

and playing tricks with little sachets of blood...

No...that's rugby players you're thinking of!! :)

It doesn't surprise me.

Humans in general are terrible at assessing risk of any sort.

What typically happens is they'll do something once, be ok, then decide it's 'safe'.

Over here in the USA, we have a site called Back Page, which is similar to CraigsList. I noticed a few months ago that some ladies in Atlanta area were offering bareback services, usually for an extra charge. With the exception of one who was really expensive, all of these ladies looked like skanks. I don't know if they were desperate for business or what their shtick was, but my thought of all them was that they should be paying me. Most were extremely overweight or just plain ugly. Just about all of the ads disappeared recently. I'm not sure of Back Page's policy, but my guess is that these women moved on.

herbal douches to make everything very tight and playing tricks with little sachets of blood...

A lady was recounting to me how some errr ladies work through their periods, not by using a medical sponge which is too costly. Apparently if they tear the scratchy bit off from a washing-up sponge it suffices just as well.

Blood out, blood in - such timing tricks to the unsuspecting . . .

so whats the risk from a bbbj or oral on her if shes doing bb/bbbj?

A lady was recounting to me how some errr ladies work through their periods, not by using a medical sponge which is too costly. Apparently if they tear the scratchy bit off from a washing-up sponge it suffices just as well.

Blood out, blood in - such timing tricks to the unsuspecting . . .

I wonder if anyone's ever done that whilst pissed and forgotten to tear the scratchy bit off? :)

*Crosses legs*

Virgins are safe, I promise (vaginal is another question). You won't catch anything.:) The punters of the eighteenth century were very keen on virgins for exactly this health and safety reason. Trouble was, some girls managed to sell their virginity 30 times, using herbal douches to make everything very tight and playing tricks with little sachets of blood...

Oops:eek: Well spotted Wanderlust! Virgin, vagina something Freudian going on here with me I think (either that or I'm bad at spelling):eek:

Anyway I think the safest way for me is to not only avoid BB but also to buy a new dictionary.:eek: