Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Topaz

Newbie Question

5 posts in this topic

Never really considered "punting" before until i went to Amsterdam last month and it just blew my mind.Anyway, have been doing some research and have a few questions:

Incall V Outcall - I would much prefer to have a wg visit my flat but i have read that it isnt recommended. Any reason why? Also, what actually do you get for the hour?

Personals - Have been on Craigslist and im a bit overwhelmed by the ads in addition to warnings bout scams. Where is the most convinient place to look?

Agency v independent - Is there any major difference?

Bookings - do they store all your personal details?

Any help greatly appreciated.

As a newbie, I would suggest the following:

Try an incall first - the lady will be more relaxed in her own place.

Independent lady - definitely.

Research - don't believe everything you read. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Punternet Field Reports are the most reliable, usually.

If you can visit one of the ladies who posts on here regularly, you should be on to a winner!

I take it you are in London because of the Craigslist reference. If you can get to Slough, PM me for the details of pulchritudinous perfection (she always gets me waxing lyrical!)

Good luck,

Steve.

Never really considered "punting" before until i went to Amsterdam last month and it just blew my mind.Anyway, have been doing some research and have a few questions:

Incall V Outcall - I would much prefer to have a wg visit my flat but i have read that it isnt recommended. Any reason why? Also, what actually do you get for the hour?

Personals - Have been on Craigslist and im a bit overwhelmed by the ads in addition to warnings bout scams. Where is the most convinient place to look?

Agency v independent - Is there any major difference?

Bookings - do they store all your personal details?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Topaz

How old are you? And have you checked out this site properly? If you had, you would not need to ask these open ended "how long is a piece of string" questions. Read the articles on the site and then, come back and ask us about the specific issues that you do not think are addressed by the available reading material.

You are not going to get a lot of helpful answers to these questions.

Hi

I'm also new to the whole topic and hope this forum can give me some answers. My name is Gregory and please keep posting what you found out about agencies and craigslist..

From a WG point of vie...I'd agree Indies over agencies...but an outcall could be better for you as you'll be more relaxed in your own space (whether that be a hotel or your own home). And I advertise on Craiglist, there are some genuine adverts out there, can just take a bit of sifting ;)