Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alf Tupper

Memory lane - English Cathy

16 posts in this topic

Purely as a matter of interest, does anyone remember an English girl who used to be on the scene roughly eleven years ago? I think her name was Cathy, but I'm not sure. She used to advertise in the back of "What's on in London" and described herself as looking like Geena Davis. She was tall - about 5 feet ten - beautiful, and had a fabulous figure. Very classy and well-educated - public school, I suspect. I only saw her once - just off High Street Kensington, I think. She was making money on the game but also hopping from one flat to another and making money on the sales. I called her again a few months later but she said she had semi-retired, and was only seeing her favourites.

Just wondering - any tales to tell?

Alf Tupper?

Well, I'm impressed your still up for a bit of punting. You were a childhood hero of mine and I'm no spring chicken. Surely all those fish and chips have taken there toll by now?

Not as quick as I used to be, but I'm still doing well enough on the veterans' circuit. Years of fish and chips plus my work as a welder have kept me in good nick. Also, I never smoked, drank very little, and never married, so that's kept me young; and the air in Graystone is suprisingly crisp and clean, so that helps too. I can still run 'em!

Am I the only one to have any memories of this very classy girl?

Okay, I'm just going to bounce this up to the top one final time. Any memories, anyone?

I bet at least ONE of you rogues remembers Cathy. You're just not telling.

I bet at least ONE of you rogues remembers Cathy. You're just not telling.

Time to come clean Cathy, you've had a sex change and are now calling yourelf Alf, looking to relive the old days, n'est pas ?

Edited by guestspeaker

Just thought I'd try this again to see if it stirs any memories ...

Just thought I'd try this again to see if it stirs any memories ...

The only memory it stirs is that of "Alf Tupper - The Tough of the Track" in the Victor back in the early 60s. An amazing athlete who trained on fish and chips. You must be getting on a bit now Alf, how's it going? :D

Edited by Trawlerman81

Still on the fish and chips, Trawlerman, but I'm not expecting the call-up for the Olympics next year. I'd could still run 'em, though, if I could turn the clock back forty years.

As you've drawn a blank so far, I thought you'd be pleased to know that I do have distant memories of this girl, but only of trying but never quite getting to meet her. But your description certainly rang some bells.

Not really sure what my post has added to this thread, other than establishing that you're not imagining things - you may be lacking a bit of pace these days Alf, but the old grey matter's still intact!

Thank you, Orblover. If I do seem to be going on about her a bit, I hope members will forgive me; but she was such an exceptional and classy girl that I was intrigued by her. What an unusual lifestyle for a woman who could, frankly, walk into any very upmarket Chelsea bar, and have whichever man she wanted - and his money. I imagine that is what she has now done - I am sure she will be living in luxury these days, her past a careful secret. So I assume she was on the game at least in part for the sheer hell of it. And that in itself I find fascinating - an insight into the colourful psyche of a real thoroughbred who enjoyed sucking strangers' cocks for money and the buzz, when she could have had the former purely by dint of her beauty and elegance.

I'm breathing new life into this old thread.  She might be "High Class Kate/Kate English /English Companion Kate", who is currently on the scene. Age, name (Cathy/Kate) and height seem about right.

Moderator - can you move this to the London section, please?

I'm breathing new life into this old thread.  She might be "High Class Kate/Kate English /English Companion Kate", who is currently on the scene. Age, name (Cathy/Kate) and height seem about right.

You've got to admit that Alf is certainly a trier! He has been looking for this lass for nearly 4 years. I only hope she's worth it!

You've got to admit that Alf is certainly a trier! He has been looking for this lass for nearly 4 years. I only hope she's worth it!

LOL and she was last known working in 1999...

any luck Alf?

She might be "High Class Kate/Kate English /English Companion Kate" - so why not give her a call?