kissxkate

Is this a typical sign or just my bad luck?

19 posts in this topic

I have noticed a bit of a pattern forming. A guy rings up and says he is interested in booking me. I tell him my rates and availability and ask if he has any other questions. He then goes on to ask me what I like to do or what I am willing to do. As I am answering this he starts getting all hot under the collar.

The next thing I know he is asking me if he can play with his tool or asking me if I mind if he does.

Now... it doesn't matter what I say or do after this point, I can pretty much guarantee that there will be no booking as soon as he has started to play with himself.

Is this me being pessimistic? How do you bring it back to the booking without being rude if you're a wg? If you're a guy and have done this, what exactly is on your mind? How would you expect the coversation to continue?

there must be too many bankers who are board out there ! I can honestly say i haven't done anything like that before !

Now... it doesn't matter what I say or do after this point, I can pretty much guarantee that there will be no booking as soon as he has started to play with himself.

Is this me being pessimistic? How do you bring it back to the booking without being rude if you're a wg? If you're a guy and have done this, what exactly is on your mind? How would you expect the coversation to continue?

No, I haven't, Kate. But I have had Samaritans training which includes 'difficult' phone calls and I think the punter who is abusing your time might not even be the best person to ask, though good on you for putting it that way.

Such things as 'the sort of things you do' are listed on a profile, which you can of course refer the caller to. Pre-booking calls should be brief, crisp and to the point.

You could maybe say, "if you were on a date, I hope you wouldn't ask the lady to list what sort of acts you hoped to perform with her back at your place later, would you? That's why I list them on my site, where I expect people to have the courtesy to read them. Once you've decided, you can make a booking by phone* or, if it's a sexline you want, maybe try a premium number."

*(if that's what you offer)

When I'm on the phone to make arrangements for a meeting then that is all I'm concentrating on: trying to make a reasonably good impression, making sure my requirements are acceptable, understanding any instructions etc. I have on occasion found myself becoming aroused if the lady's voice is nice and the conversation quite explicit, but the last thing on my mind would be whipping my tadger out there and then, it would just feel really rude.

As soon as they mention playing with themselves while your on the phone end the call. There is no way IMO to bring about a potential booking from this point and you shouldnt knock youself, they never intended booking in the first place.

Experience should help you spot these timewasters a little quicker in the future; I would just end the call politely saying you dont offer a phone chat service and hang up. Anything more is wasting your time and testing your patience.

Re the samaritans

I used to work for them

BUT every time I rang in sick they talked me out of it !!

As soon as they mention playing with themselves while your on the phone end the call. There is no way IMO to bring about a potential booking from this point and you shouldnt knock youself, they never intended booking in the first place.

Experience should help you spot these clients a little quicker in the future; I would just end the call politely saying you dont offer a phone chat service and hang up. Anything more is wasting your time and testing your patience.

Well said. These berks are not punters, because they will never book and pay you for your services. There are many forms of timewaster and this is one of the most common, but also one of the easiest to spot, and they'll give up and move on to somebody else soon enough. No genuine booking call needs to last longer than about a minute, two at most unless there are exceptional circumstances (complicated directions/roleplay/clothing to be discussed, although I would insist that even this be done by email).

Don't feel bad about hanging up - politely refer them to your website if you really can't bring yourself to and then save the number (everybody's different, but Wanker 1, Wanker 2 and so on works for me and differentiates them from No Show 3, 0438 am 10 June, Text Twat 6, and so forth. I also have a section where all numbers are just saved as No, because it doesn't matter which one of them it is).

I don't know if you've been and looked at the articles on SAAFE, but there is plenty of information on stuff like this there too ;).

Experience should help you spot these timewasters a little quicker in the future; I would just end the call politely saying you dont offer a phone chat service and hang up. Anything more is wasting your time and testing your patience.

Do not even try to get a booking out of this situation...you may break his concentration.

Jack

Never tried this myself. May be useful if you are short of money though.

When I'm on the phone to make arrangements for a meeting then that is all I'm concentrating on: trying to make a reasonably good impression, making sure my requirements are acceptable, understanding any instructions etc. I have on occasion found myself becoming aroused if the lady's voice is nice and the conversation quite explicit, but the last thing on my mind would be whipping my tadger out there and then, it would just feel really rude.

All i am doing is finding out if the WG offers the services i require, having a wank while doing so is of no interest to me, i wouldnt do it out of respect and i wouldnt be able to get off by that method anyway.

To clarify so its crystal clear those that get their rocks off by doing this give all punters a bad name IMO.

some WGs who i have got to know very well tell me they do get guys who call them as a free wank line

i think its just wrong to take the p out of a WG like that

yep its ok to make sure wot she will do but dont take the p !

I am rather surprised when girls saying that they often get number of wankers on the phone.

During my "carrier" I maybe only had 2 or 3. (might be more, but it was not obvious). Maybe I am very dry and down to the point on the phone, maybe I am not approachable, unfriendly and don't have so called "sexy voice" and flirtatious manner when I talk. I don't know, but I am grateful for it.

Excellent reply from Sasha.

Good advice so far, I wouldn't worry yourself over hanging up on such calls. No doubt they will have phoned numerous other women and been told in no uncertain terms to bugger off. I used to enjoy just resting the phone somewhere when it was obvious they were wasting my time, going about my business as usual whilst they talked to themselves ;)

Thank you everyone for your adivse and yes of course it makes sense to simply refer to the website, which does bullet point what I am willing to do. In fact when I think about it, the website holds lots of detail, so there is very little reason to ask unless they have something specific in mind.

I do have a few names in my phone that remind me not to answer or to say no should the person decide to try again at some further date and i will continue to do that. I've also got round the 'private number' situation by asking the caller to text me on a number I can see before agreeing to the booking, so I have a point of contact if needed. Private numbers can also lead to problems, which I have again learnt the hard way.

I've also had (when I first started) guys booking me at hotels and giving me a fake number. I got to the hotel to discover that there was no room and no booking. I fell for this twice. Yes I know, silly me. Now I ask for more details and am able to call the hotel ahead of going there to confirm the person has booked a room.

When I first started I got loads of guys offering to date me. More than I had ever had before working. I found that quite funny as, thankfully I'm not that gullible and realised near enough straight away they were after a free shag. It is funny the games people play on the newbies and it is kind of understandable that some of them never get past first base.

I wonder how widespread this is? Do guys phone a car dealer and ask them to describe cars while they wank, or phone for a hairdressing appointment and wank or what other kinks are there? bondage/sex shops, maybe there are a whole bunch of wankers we know nothing about.

I wonder how widespread this is? Do guys phone a car dealer and ask them to describe cars while they wank, or phone for a hairdressing appointment and wank or what other kinks are there? bondage/sex shops, maybe there are a whole bunch of wankers we know nothing about.

You mean you've never heard of Westminster ? ;)

I am rather surprised when girls saying that they often get number of wankers on the phone.

During my "carrier" I maybe only had 2 or 3. (might be more, but it was not obvious). Maybe I am very dry and down to the point on the phone, maybe I am not approachable, unfriendly and don't have so called "sexy voice" and flirtatious manner when I talk. I don't know, but I am grateful for it.

Excellent reply from Sasha.

Xenia you most definitely do have a sexy voice!

I have noticed a bit of a pattern forming. A guy rings up and says he is interested in booking me. I tell him my rates and availability and ask if he has any other questions. He then goes on to ask me what I like to do or what I am willing to do. As I am answering this he starts getting all hot under the collar.

The next thing I know he is asking me if he can play with his tool or asking me if I mind if he does.

Just let him knock one off :) Looking at your profile pics on ** he wot keep you online to long ;)

There is a fine line between asking for details and taking advantage/the p*ss. The best ones are "I need to know EXACTLY what we will do so I can decide who to pick. Right.;)

Generally you will get a feel for the w@nkers.

Regards dates - yes you will get a lot of "I'm staying in a nice hotel would you like to come for dinner, but I don't want to book/pay you. Think about it a top meal........." Yeah with someone I might not even like, and would he be happy for there to be no rumpy pumpy at the end?

Re the samaritans

I used to work for them

BUT every time I rang in sick they talked me out of it !!

brilliant:D:D:D