irishlad01

Laura BBW London

13 posts in this topic

Irish lad,

I saw her last month and it was a good punt.

She's quite a bit heavier than in her photos but I like BBWs so I was happy with that. She's enthusiastic, no clock watcher (was urging me to stay even though I was long past the booked time), kisses well and is up for most things.

Highly recommended.

she is one of my best friends on here!

Very friendly, when I visited her a few month's ago, I think her photo's are up to date - I would see her again if her neck of the wood's again.

I was all set up to visit her last month, but she had to cancel on the morning. The cancellation was made in plenty of time, before I had left the house, so no harm done and it was just one of those things.

She sounds very friendly based on the phone calls I have had. I do hope to (re) schedule an appointment and visit her in the coming months, but its more a case of me getting my diary in order and getting a suitable day off work.

I saw Laura late last year, she's a gem! Definite GFE, but most importantly, not a clock-watcher. I asked at the start if I could cum twice, which she happily agreed to. Didn't think I would manage it a second time, but she fully insisted on giving me what I'd asked for. Completely lost track of time, but on the way down the stairs I checked my watch and found I was nearly 1/2 an hour over the time I'd paid for. She never once tried to rush me, in fact I got the impression she would have kept going for as long as it took. Will definitely be back.

My own experience squares completely with TeuchterBoy's. Laura's great. I've seen her twice now and had tremendous fun on both occasions.

This FR represents my first visit.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99248

Two visits to Laura MacKenzie, my favourite tartan tart, simply isn't enough. Now where's my mobile?

Met laura a few weeks back. Great punt and also had a laugh with a nuru massage. Showered together both before and after and is certainly not a clock watcher. Will definately see again when up that way.

Barney gumble

Can only echo what everyone else has said. I had the pleasure of meeting Laura a couple of Fridays ago. Absolutely lovely girl.

Can only echo what everyone else has said. I had the pleasure of meeting Laura a couple of Fridays ago. Absolutely lovely girl.

Laura's site is down, but you can find contact details on her blog.

http://londonlaura.wordpress.com/

My own experience squares completely with TeuchterBoy's. Laura's great. I've seen her twice now and had tremendous fun on both occasions.

This FR represents my first visit.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99248

Two visits to Laura MacKenzie, my favourite tartan tart, simply isn't enough. Now where's my mobile?

Tartan tart? I think I love that!

ps - only just come across this revival of this thread as I was cut off from the internet world at the time! Thanks boys :)