bethom

How do WGs deal with privacy/discreetness?

11 posts in this topic

I don't live in the UK, but there is a parlour about 5 or 6 miles away from me, but the people nearby must know there is sex going on in there.

The place has a sign saying "Body Sanctuary" but I doubt that is fooling anybody lol. My point is that how do parlours deal with what the neighbours think? OK, people shouldn't really care what others think, but in this case it makes sense, since one should't really piss their neighbours off, and the neighbours in some cases could call the police.

Also, is arranging a flat for working in difficult? Do landlords pose questions? Or the local council?

I don't mean to pry, but it's something I've wondered about for a while now.

I don't live in the UK, but there is a parlour about 5 or 6 miles away from me, but the people nearby must know there is sex going on in there.

The place has a sign saying "Body Sanctuary" but I doubt that is fooling anybody lol. My point is that how do parlours deal with what the neighbours think? OK, people shouldn't really care what others think, but in this case it makes sense, since one should't really piss their neighbours off, and the neighbours in some cases could call the police.

Also, is arranging a flat for working in difficult? Do landlords pose questions? Or the local council?

I don't mean to pry, but it's something I've wondered about for a while now.

Which country do you live in then as this is relevant to the question you're posing surely?

In Edinburgh and Glasgow I've often noticed that flats (at the lower end of the market) are very frequently Council owned.

To answer the title of your post, WG's deal with privacy and being discreet in many different ways. If a girl is an indie and working from her home, she may have told neighbours a creditable story about her profession, ie. she is a physiotherapist working from home, or perhapes a counsellor of some description! Or maybe the WG may limit the amount of gents she has visiting.... Each and every girl will be different in their circumstances.

For me, I don't work in my home town...

I personally do not offer incalls at my home. Every few weeks I book a hotel, or preferably an apartment but even then, I only see a small number of clients and attempt to book apartments where I can let people in discreetly. Obviously I have no interest in making life difficult for myself - so am careful to present an extremely respectable public image.

In fact, thinking about it, that's one of the things about my profession that turns me on the most. I've always loved the dichotomy of a smart, well-presented, well-spoken and utterly respectable woman having a 'secret existence' as a naughty little hussy. It makes my life so much fun - like the day I came home from the piercers with my new clit hood piercing under my long white linen skirt and pink top - looking like I'd just come from a garden party!

As a newbie, it's a question I have been pondering. I'm just arranging for photos and a website but very adamant about my photo's not showing my face. As much as I would like to offer in calls, the thought of people around me finding out fills me with dread as I'm quite active in my community.

Also, after reading some of the comments here and other forums, I have the feeling working from home is not a very wise thing. So I think I will do, as another provider on this thread has mentioned, and arrange an incall apartment or hotel evey few weeks.

As a newbie, it's a question I have been pondering. I'm just arranging for photos and a website but very adamant about my photo's not showing my face. As much as I would like to offer in calls, the thought of people around me finding out fills me with dread as I'm quite active in my community.

Also, after reading some of the comments here and other forums, I have the feeling working from home is not a very wise thing. So I think I will do, as another provider on this thread has mentioned, and arrange an incall apartment or hotel evey few weeks.

Not showing your face will help keep your privacy thats what I do. Also another good point is not working from the area you live in. It is exciting living 2 seperate lives and done properly you can have the best of both worlds.

Good luck with it.

Shelly

Works for me, I'd defnitely recommend it. Plus it makes it all exciting when you go off 'on tour'; I always really enjoy it!

Yes hun I don't advise you work from home its far too risky in lots of ways!

Belle is right about using apartments or hotels and being VERY discrete.

I'm sure any of the established ladies will offer you some advise should you need it :P

Parlours are rarely discreet as locals (and others) quickly realise what is going on there.

I'm just arranging for photos and a website but very adamant about my photo's not showing my face.

Before the photo-shoot, please consider how you are going to "not show your face"! For me there are several ways:

1) Photoshop

a) Gently blur,

:P Blot out the whole face with a plain colour, usually pink,

2) Contort your body to show the (apparently) interesting bits, without the face,

3) If you have long hair, let it fall forward over your face (so you look like a Highland Cow),

4) Wear a large hat with a big brim which covers the face,

5) Wear an exotic mask, replete with sequins and or feathers, but allowing your flashing eyes to look through.

For me 5) has to be the most alluring, which, surely, is what you want.

PS - If you have any tattoos or birth marks, they could be as much of a give away as your face, but they can be dealt with very easily with Photoshop.

PPS - Watch out for mirrors - I've seen web-photos with the girl's face well concealed, but nicely visible through the mirror!