Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suckmaboaby

Glasgow Scene being targetted by police

13 posts in this topic

I saw a report in yesterday's Sunday Mail, but unfortunately can't seem to find an on-line link to the story. (conspiracy theory versus paranoia perhaps)

It said that 5 premises were raided, including the last of the saunas in the city.

Does anyone have any more info on this tragic situation?

This has been an ongoing situation in Glasgow for the last few months, it's just never made the papers before. The saunas in question both have court cases outstanding so they began targeting the flats a while back. From what I have heard Glasgow have decided on a zero-tolerance policy from here on in.

Why do you think I make the trip to Edinburgh? ;)

I would wonder whether this is actually about saunas qua saunas or whether it is really about illegal immigation.

The original story was front page of the Sunday Mail on 30th May with an extensive article inside. If you do google you should get to it. A few familiar names mentioned.

apparently glasgow is britains murder capital,you'd think the police have more important things to investigate rather than persecuting women who sell sex

I believe that St. Enoch was still open this evening, so it's not closed yet...

I believe that St. Enoch was still open this evening, so it's not closed yet...

Visited St Enochs on Saturday at about 1pm before I read about the other "visit" the day before in the paper. Ladies never mentioned it and it was business as usual.

apparently glasgow is britains murder capital,you'd think the police have more important things to investigate rather than persecuting women who sell sex

Yes, and it's odd how the heroin tainted with anthrax soon fell off the front pages too.

Clearly Strathclyde plod are on a mission, however I dispute the suggestion in one paper there are 400 working girls in Glasgow. My search only found 337. And I did find some girls I'd not seen before, so thank you Sunday Mail.

Both the Venus and St enochs are open and both have 4 girls on this lunchtime

Call it defeatest, but I reckon it's only a matter of time before they are all closed.

Ask yourselves this GCC - what are you actually achieving?

is it just saunas or are private flats ( one wg only ) being targeted as well?