Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soi Cowboy

New (?) Oriental Agency in London

2 posts in this topic

Just surfing the net checking out the usual Asian Agencies in London when I spotted one I hadn't seen before - Cherry's Angels. Has anyone used their services before, and if so would you recommend them?

They have a lot of girls pictured who are familiar on the other sites, but a few I don't recognise - one in particular (Posh) who looks very yummy indeed... ;)

Any feedback appreciated!

Pretty clearly a fake, I'm afraid.

Did you read their grand total of 2 reviews, both identical and in the name of the same 'punter' on the same date? As you noticed, there are some girls displayed here who are currently active, but a curiously large number are girls who were on the scene in about summer 2009 but have drifted away, mostly back home, since then. If they really had all suddenly resurfaced, they would also have reappeared on genuine agency websites, but there's no sign of that. It's more likely that some scammer has lifted the images and descriptions of girls from older versions of other sites.

I'm not surprised you picked out the one they call 'Posh'. She was a really delicious beauty who went under the name of Chantel with 007 last year. Sadly she vanished months ago. So, no use booking 'Posh' - you would end up seeing a different and almost certainly less appealing girl.

Best to stick to the trusted agencies. Their sites tend to include backlogs of punter reviews, some of them too quirky to have been made up, some of them negative. Even the cleverest fakers can't reproduce that.