gardner

A new one to me

6 posts in this topic

I was looking around as one does and came across this one, never seen it before, but looks like some usefull info.

http://www.gentsnav.com

Shown me one place less than 300 yard away from my appartment which I did not know existed, I pass it every day, must be getting old.

Usual disclaimer.

I was looking around as one does and came across this one, never seen it before, but looks like some usefull info.

http://www.gentsnav.com

Shown me one place less than 300 yard away from my appartment which I did not know existed, I pass it every day, must be getting old.

Usual disclaimer.

Bunch of shady buggers IMHO.

They took a series of photos from our site and placed them on there without asking, and when requested to remove them, did absolutely nothing about it. It doesn't help either that several of the outfits which are listed on there are no longer open.

You cannot trust anything these days can you...

Called into the place around the corner from me and they were not aware of there entry or so they say.

I like it...

and as for not having permission, well all they do is direct traffic to your site. Why would you have any issue with that at all? They are marketing for you and I dare say, it is not costing you a penny. The service is good (and free so far) and its a shame that out here where I live, all the agents shown are using fake pictures haha.

Typically nothing in my town - as usual I have to go to Aberdeen for the nearest. You'd think we could come up with one traditional village prostitute! :eek:

Typically nothing in my town - as usual I have to go to Aberdeen for the nearest. You'd think we could come up with one traditional village prostitute! :eek:

I can't believe you haven't tried www.bikeinstoney.com