thesquonk

How long to write an FR?

19 posts in this topic

Reading the FRs just now and there is one posted on 11th June for a punt on Wednesday 1st July 2009, over 11 months after the event. I thought it must be an error and mean the 1st June 2010, but no, the 1st July 2009 was a wednesday and 1st june this year was not.

So, racking my brains for a reason for this tardiness. Was he waiting for the right moment? Is his memory really that good? Or has it just been banging around the system for that long?

And how much use is this to other punters?

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=98201

Just seen that he put in another report on 11th June (2010!) for a punt that day! presumably while writing up that negative report he fondly remembered his old one!

I always write my FRs within 24 hours of the meeting, usually a lot less. How you can possibly really remember the details weeks or months later - unless you've returned to your mountain hermit's cave and stayed there ever snce - is beyond me.

I always write my FRs within 24 hours of the meeting, usually a lot less. How you can possibly really remember the details weeks or months later - unless you've returned to your mountain hermit's cave and stayed there ever snce - is beyond me.

Clearly your visits aren't very memorable.

I've only written one FR (so far) and that was negative. I did think perhaps I should write another about some past good experience just to show I wasn't always negative. In the end I didn't bother, thinking I will surely have future positive experiences to write about to balance things out over time. But I can certainly understand why someone might want to balance out a negative report by submitting a positive one at the same time even if it meant delving into ancient history.

Clearly your visits aren't very memorable.

They are, I'm still living the one from two days ago, but after several months it may be a bit more difficult to remember exactly which lady put what where! Anyway, it seems pointless to me top leave giving feedback any longer than strictly necessary: unfair to working ladies, who like to read their feedback, and to potential punters.

I try to complete mine within a month, but then it does take longer when you write with a quill pen.

I try to complete mine within a month, but then it does take longer when you write with a quill pen.

Yes, parish stipends aren't what they used to be, are they.

I've heard of 'stiff'ends but never 'sti'pends.:D

It's an allowance to cover living expenses. :):D:)

In this case mostly used up by The Vicar for his punts.

Must be a very long FR.

Don't mix it up with next Sunday's sermon.

I know, I was trying to be funny.

Thanks anyway!

Slightly deviating from the original post, can anyone tell me; can I write a field report on a girl I met yesterday who's only form of contact is on the Adultw0rk site through email?

She does not list a phone number on her profile, so I presume she doesn't want this given out.

Slightly deviating from the original post, can anyone tell me; can I write a field report on a girl I met yesterday who's only form of contact is on the Adultw0rk site through email?

She does not list a phone number on her profile, so I presume she doesn't want this given out.

probably not on here

but that place has it's own FR system, if you booked via their system you can then leave feedback and or a report.

Well I thought it was funny :)

probably not on here

but that place has it's own FR system, if you booked via their system you can then leave feedback and or a report.

And if you booked her direct (by email or phone rather than 'thru the system') you can still come on here, the forum, to tell us all. Or same on ISG.

Both PN and A---W both, it seems, keep certain rules in place, rightly or wrongly, to weed out false reports (and each other). Whereas if you post a false report in a forum, someone will jusr generally spot it anyway and totally rip you to little pieces. :D

Songs to sirens may be left with a last dying click of the keyboards. But if she has a separate email maybe you can use that for a PN FR . . .

Reverend - you must have a touch screen!

I sometimes do mine up to a week (maybe more... I haven't checked) after the event, determined by work and social commitments and the fact I am insanely deadline driven and well a week is the 'internal' deadline that I set for myself.

I think you're right about the details, although some experiences are so visceral that they're seared into my brain for a long time. Plus the fact I might be running phrases around in my head for a few days (sad, but true).

However, for me it's a more a question of a week has gone by and I still haven't written an FR (or found the time to do so) then it wasn't memorable enough for me to report on (I only report the good times, not the indifferent ones, although not quite a fluffy approach to FR writing: the reality is I can't be arsed to spend the time reporting those :D).

B

Something I've wondered, re posting reports to PN - Most of my reports are, as I've said, on either A---W or ISG. Now sometimes the A---W girl will get a public phone number or her own site, and sometimes so will the WG from a No Reports sauna. Do you think it is acceptable and helpful (in principle) to copy the reports across but with the new contact info?

And if so, how far back would you think is acceptable? Is adding the date of the original meeting and any thoughts to qualify why you think it is still valid a problem?

When i was doing FRs it used to say somewhere you can only include in the FR what the lady has made public.

In this case you cant give the site as its A/W and there is no number so unless she gives you a number you are stumped in my view.;)