Strawberry

Bait and Switching Strawberry!!!!

11 posts in this topic

Is this possible?

Had an enquiry from a chap who had seen me some 3 years ago asking if I was still the same woman. He'd read in a Punternet report that I had gotten to a size 14 so wondered if it was another lady who had taken on my WG ID. He'd been exposed to ladies being switched or working under assumed identities in the past.

I was pretty shocked as I'd never let anyone work with my number, name, reports etc.

I did explain that yes I'd gotten out of my usual 'fitness enthusiast' routine last year but was well on the way back to my former size 10(12 lbs lost already!!!) and had already gotten to my previous level of 'fitness'. In fact at that time I was actually on my way back home after completing a gym workout.

This just threw me completely, especially since I'm pretty well known by now. I have double checked and I don't think the body-snatchers have been at work.

It sounds like the reviewer who wrote your FR was of the mind you were a size 14, simple as that.

Is this possible?

Had an enquiry from a chap who had seen me some 3 years ago asking if I was still the same woman. He'd read in a Punternet report that I had gotten to a size 14 so wondered if it was another lady who had taken on my WG ID. He'd been exposed to ladies being switched or working under assumed identities in the past.

I was pretty shocked as I'd never let anyone work with my number, name, reports etc.

I did explain that yes I'd gotten out of my usual 'fitness enthusiast' routine last year but was well on the way back to my former size 10(12 lbs lost already!!!) and had already gotten to my previous level of 'fitness'. In fact at that time I was actually on my way back home after completing a gym workout.

This just threw me completely, especially since I'm pretty well known by now. I have double checked and I don't think the body-snatchers have been at work.

In The other Site I have sometimes clicked on (say) 'Ebonybeauty' only for 'Ivanka_Cumslut_4U' to pop up, but I'm sure you're entirely unique Ruth. :P

I often read here that a WG is a sole trader running her own business just like any other, so, really, I can't see any reason why "SexyLexy4U" shouldn't sell her business as a going concern, with Web Domain, working flat lease, and Good-Will, before she takes her vows and goes into the convent, for instance.

I suspect this would be a lot easier for a bog standard bottle blonde than for a unique one-off like you, Ruth!

Firstly well done for losing the weight....:P I would say that it's possible as it has happened to many girls but hey I say be flattered they are using u :o;)

Thanks, got another 14 lbs to go but I'm not stressing about it as that was how I got injured/fed up in the first place. I'm more interested in being fit and healthy = which isn't necessarily linked to size or scales.

Back to the point I was very confused as you'd have to transpose my posts too. Then again I can't deny that I have changed in many ways since I first started. We are human and I'd be worried if anyone did stay exactly the same over a period of years. I have found however that this can be expected by guys too. I remember a boyfriend once saying years ago that it was difficult keeping up with me as I concentrated on different fitness goals, cut my hair very short, experimented with music and fashion a lot.

I do have some identifying marks but trouble is they are so discrete a lot forget or don't even notice - so even that doesn't work.

Think I'm a one-off.

I have had many, many phone calls in the past from people who have been adament we have in the past had girls working for us who didnt.

Just as we have had phone calls saying Im stood outside the church or whatever which bears no relation to us in a totally unknown area yet still adament they had booked with us.

The best was a phone call from a guy one morning giving us what for because the girl he had booked for an outcall the night before (not through us) hadnt turned up. He was furious as he had left 3 messages, which he had but at 3am (well after our closing hours) and we had not responded. It took a lengthy conversation to explain that we would not have arranged an outcall booking at 3am to Birmingham and that he must have gotten us mistaken with another agency... he was so adament he had booked through us he even went to get a copy of the paper he had seen our add in (even stranger as we didnt advertise in the paper). It wasnt until he was staring the add in the face and had read back the content of the add that he accepted it wasnt our error but he had gotten confused.

All Im saying is as much as your well known its easier that you might think for people to get confused. I could give you endless more examples in different situations from calls to warn us photographs had been stolen to negative reports on girls that werent ours to you name it. Put a couple of years behind you and he probably met a girl called susan that he thought sounded like strawberry and thats were the problems start.

No offence intended to any clients but we all get confused sometimes

SashaB

I'm pretty sure he did see me as he mentioned something about a certain thing I do.

I have had the sort of situations you describe - guys have rung calling me different ladies names, and in one case tried to confirm an appointment that was actually with someone else. I was polite enough to point this out when I had no recollection of such an appointment and he mentioned the name of another lady in the area(along with designating a specific service). He was pretty adamant until that point. Some guys have also thought I was a lady working in a different part of the county as well.

This chap had merely seen me as a fitness buff, then couldn't believe I could be anything but - of course FRs do date too, as this instance does highlight.

Anyway I'm still me.

Anyway I'm still me.

Phew! That is a relief. Thank heavens for that.

I have double checked and I don't think the body-snatchers have been at work.

If someones going to snatch a body they'd might as well snatch a great one like yours;)

If someones going to snatch a body they'd might as well snatch a great one like yours;)

Wish I'd said that, you smooth bugger! Still, in the words of James McNeill Whistler to Oscar Wilde, "You will Tony, you will." :D