ianp1976

Overnight incall

21 posts in this topic

I notice a lady that I have visited several times offers overnight appointments for £300, which I am quite tempted to try. She offers a wide variety of services and Im sure we could find plenty to fill an overnight stay.

My question is, would it be unusual to ask if the incall could be at her flat?

If this is not unusual, would you be expected to remain in the bedroom (and hopefully the bathroom!) or would it be normal to allowed in to other rooms of the flat, say the living room.

It does appear that the flat is also her home and there are no obvious signs of anyone else living there.

Thanks

I notice a lady that I have visited several times offers overnight appointments for £300, which I am quite tempted to try.

Hi Ian.

Without knowing the particulars, and I do note that you say you've seen her several times; but that rate seems incredibly low for an overnight.

My question is, would it be unusual to ask if the incall could be at her flat?

Mindful that, given her rates, she may just have an uncommon MO; I think that unless you know her quite well, it might be unusual, unless her flat is her 'working home' rather than her 'true' home. But that's not to say you'll be slapped for asking.

I do know a lady who has a not disimmilar set-up, and have heard of others who, depending on just how nice you are to them, and good your rapport is, might even cook you breakfast. But I just can't believe the price you've been offered.

I used to do overnights at that price when I first started out - my introductory rates were obscenely low to keep me busy and get me noticed. I'm surprised if a well established lady is offering them so cheap, but perhaps it's a special offer (again, to get attention onto her).

I used to offer incall overnights before I got a dog and a fiance. Now the living room is full of dog toys and hair, and the other rooms of the flat are full of my fiance's things, so it wouldn't really be practical. Plus he does need to be able to come home and sleep at night! I personally wouldn't be offended if someone asked - just be prepared that she might say no. And if you do have to splash out for a hotel room, you'll still be saving a fair bit of money most likely.

I've only done two overnight incalls at mine however they were both regulars, because of this I didnt mind them being in the living room. Infact one even made me breakfast in the morning.

I don't tend to have non-regulars i my living room/kitchen at all though.

:D I must also agree that £300 is quite a low price for an overnight........but if you have seen her many times before I'm sure you are familiar with her and that being an overnight would be best to use the rest of the flat.....:)

:DI must also agree that £300 is quite a low price for an overnight........but if you have seen her many times before I'm sure you are familiar with her and that being an overnight would be best to use the rest of the flat.....:)

I'm seeing a London-based lady from The Other Site later this year who only does overnights, and only outcall, and her rate is £300. She tells me she does just overnights because she doesn't like that 'wham bam thankyou ma'am' feel of short bookings, and she charges at the bottom end of the market so she gets her choice of clients. I've actiually met her for a coffee and we got on well, so here's hoping!

Have you read the warnings thread Tony?

I'm seeing a London-based lady from The Other Site later this year who only does overnights, and only outcall, and her rate is £300. She tells me she does just overnights because she doesn't like that 'wham bam thankyou ma'am' feel of short bookings, and she charges at the bottom end of the market so she gets her choice of clients. I've actiually met her for a coffee and we got on well, so here's hoping!

Is that Eva.AvailableToday off the other site by any chance? I've had a look at that profile before and it does look genuine... but I've always thought the price was too good to be true.

Have you read the warnings thread Tony?

Yes I have Ruth, thank you for asking.

I do not believe I can reasonably be construed to be touting anyone, if that is the implication of your enquiry. The purpose of my post was simply to illustrate that, contrary to the expectation of an experienced London service manager, it is entirely possible to find, even in that competitive market, a Sp offering similar terms to those to which he refers in his original post. It is often difficult on this board to make a point without some allusion to the terms and service ethic of a particular WG, as I and countless other posters here have done countelss times in the past. I did not name the lady to whom I referred, and clearly, in view of your apparent sensitivity on the issue, I will not be publicly responding, positively or negatively, to ben82s speculative post below. Moreover, I have no reason to tout the person concerned. I have met her only once, briefly in a public, social situation, and as yet have no first hand knowledge of the quality of the service she provides. Naturally after our meeting I will be posting an honest FR on that service.

Tony

No - think you have got this wrong. I merely referred to the warning about a lady who runs overnight scams - the one who advertises £300 overnights and runs off with the clients money. It was a sort of joke with some concern as it did sound very much like the sort of thing the lady in question used to say on her website. I know you are a sensible sort of chap so had good faith. Touting hadn't even entered my little head until you mentioned it just now.

Tony

No - think you have got this wrong. I merely referred to the warning about a lady who runs overnight scams - the one who advertises £300 overnights and runs off with the clients money. It was a sort of joke with some concern as it did sound very much like the sort of thing the lady in question used to say on her website. I know you are a sensible sort of chap so had good faith. Touting hadn't even entered my little head until you mentioned it just now.

In that case I apologise for the brusqueness of my response, but that was not clear to me from our post.

In that case I apologise for the brusqueness of my response, but that was not clear to me from our post.

It was the first thing I thought of, 'Curvey Babe' has robbed potential clients outside of Manchester before.

Tony: of course she would say that to justify unusually low charge. I remember in the past some girls did charged around £500 for an overnight, but then stated it will be a more social affair, with 1-2 hours spent intimately and plenty amount of sleep during the night, which I am sure suited quite a few clients.

I think you more then anybody else, should be more careful then gamble with "£300 for overnighters" again, and assuming your learned your lesson after your last encounter with a scammer: http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27631

I am also surprised she agreed to meet you for a coffee, which is generally not a good sign.

Ian: If this girl advertise overnights for £300, does she states whatever its for incall or outcall?

Tony: of course she would say that to justify unusually low charge. I remember in the past some girls did charged around £500 for an overnight, but then stated it will be a more social affair, with 1-2 hours spent intimately and plenty amount of sleep during the night, which I am sure suited quite a few clients.

I think you more then anybody else, should be more careful then gamble with "£300 for overnighters" again, and assuming your learned your lesson after your last encounter with a scammer: http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27631

I am also surprised she agreed to meet you for a coffee, which is generally not a good sign.

Ian: If this girl advertise overnights for £300, does she states whatever its for incall or outcall?

The OP says in his post that could he ask if the overnighter incall could be at her place which i find confusing, i assume its an Incall at a hotel she has booked normally unless she has access to another place of course.:D

The OP says in his post that could he ask if the overnighter could be at her place which implies its advertised as an Outcall of some sort IMO.:D

Then its simple: he should not ask.

I had a number of clients (the ones I actually met and some of them more then few times) if I can see them on overnight meeting in my place? I've no idea why they do ask, if I clearly say on my website, that is last incall appointment is 1.30pm. Yes, they do say: "if you not ask, you not going to get" -but once they do, it puts me off to see them again even for a short meetings. The most cheeky ones, its the guys who travel in the area and want to save the dosh for booking a hotel. Can't see other reason: unless they expecting Full British Breakfast cooked and served by me in bed. (nah, thats not it, ;-)

Also: my house does not look like, that I live there on my own, (I think, clients might be of different opinion, as of course any WG do her best to remove any signs of the other people/family who live there). Does not mean she is open to offers for an overnighter in her place, and there are lots of reasons for it!

The best way for Ian: its just to say to her: "I Would like to book an overnight meeting with you, and can you please suggest the best place for you." Thats all.

Then its simple: he should not ask.

I had a number of clients (the ones I actually met and some of them more then few times) if I can see them on overnight meeting in my place? I've no idea why they do ask, if I clearly say on my website, that is last incall appointment is 1.30pm. Yes, they do say: "if you not ask, you not going to get" -but once they do, it puts me off to see them again even for a short meetings. The most cheeky ones, its the guys who travel in the area and want to save the dosh for booking a hotel. Can't see other reason: unless they expecting Full British Breakfast cooked and served by me in bed. (nah, thats not it, ;-)

Also: my house does not look like, that I live there on my own, (I think, clients might be of different opinion, as of course any WG do her best to remove any signs of the other people/family who live there). Does not mean she is open to offers for an overnighter in her place, and there are lots of reasons for it!

The best way for Ian: its just to say to her: "I Would like to book an overnight meeting with you, and can you please suggest the best place for you." Thats all.

I agree with your conclusion. At that price i would fully expect and be happy to be paying for a hotel room.:D

I promise to be more careful this time Auntie Xenia! I was waiting for someone to come up with that, and with your attention to detail I'm niot surprised it was you. What can I say? I liked her profile, I liked her on our brief meeting, she strikes me as a genuine person (more so, to be honest, than the lady to whom you've made reference), I like the idea of overnights, that's what she does, and she's got a sexy Russian accent(!).

The reason we met for coffee was that the overnight is taking place in a neutral venue and I wanted to give her the train fare in advance. (Awaits shrieks of horror and derision.) When she arrives I'll confiscate her return rail ticket until she leaves!

The reason we met for coffee was that the overnight is taking place in a neutral venue and I wanted to give her the train fare in advance. (Awaits shrieks of horror and derision.) When she arrives I'll confiscate her return rail ticket until she leaves!

As you said *shrieks of horror and derision*. lol. You've been done already! (even if its only couple of tenners for a train ticket).

According to your post you planning to see her at the end of the year. She might retire by then, or will go back to Russia.

Still: your money for suppose to be her train ticket paid for her time when she met you for coffee. So that's fair enough. (or is it Fare enough ;-))

She doesnt state if this is incall or outcall, I suspect its outcall. I think the low price is just an offer she is doing at the moment, but it is very cheap.

Thanks all for the advice, I think Xenia's advice is sensible and the appoach I will take.

I know at that price I could/should splash out on a hotel room, but staying over in the girls flat it part of the fantasy, however the hotel may be the answer.

Thanks