kissxkate

How do you track your Field Reports?

10 posts in this topic

This is a question for the ladies.

I've been told on a few occassions now that field reports have been written about me, but to date i've only caught one of them and been able to read it. I don't actually know if the other ones made it on here or not.

Is there a way of tracking FRs written about yourself, or is it a case of pot luck?

click on field reports.....

go to ladies names.....

click on letter K, should bring up all the reports of ladies with the first letter K,

Hope you find a few your looking for.

Probably easier to run a search of your mobile number, that way any report with your contact details will come up rather than sifting through all the Kate's, Katie's, Kim's etc

then download em and save em in a spreadsheet in case any get deleted. Hide the file so no-one can find it!

Probably easier to run a search of your mobile number, that way any report with your contact details will come up rather than sifting through all the Kate's, Katie's, Kim's etc

Either that or search for 'kissxkate' in the contact details (it will match the URL of your website).

B

On the advanced search,

You have a list of options.

Remeber to tick or untick the boxes you want

For example If I forget to unclick the most reacent box all I get is the reports in the last 7 days with my name on them...eeep.

Anyway

You want to untick that box.

Tick the box that says Ladies Name

Then tick the exact location box,

Fill in those fields and that should brink up all your reports.

If you work in more than one place like me, then you may be better with your phone number as well.

If you work in more than one place like me, then you may be better with your phone number as well.

Additionally, in some cases a hard space ('|') between the area code(s) and number is required to force a unique search on the entire number.

B

Thanks all. I have worked out that going for location is simpler than my name as there are so many kate's and variations of. Not many 'worcester's' though.

Now it will be much easier to keep track of things. I'm expecting another one to be on there soon, just got to wait for it to be verified I believe.

Cheers x