Jazzy

2nd Field Report

17 posts in this topic

hello every one, just a quick question i had the pleasure of seeing a lovely lady again today who i have previously done a report for, but when I came to upload my report today it said something along the lines of : "You have already submitted a report a lady with the same name and location. Submitting more than one report on a particular lady is not allowed. If this is really a different lady,"

I just wanted to ask is this common procedure?, as I had spent ages typing up the report in a word processor & checking for spelling mistakes, which i later discovered i had lost as i did not save the file and i had cleared my clipboard!

Sorry for going on a bit.................

I just wanted to ask is this common procedure?, as I had spent ages typing up the report in a word processor & checking for spelling mistakes, which i later discovered i had lost as i did not save the file and i had cleared my clipboard!

We have no idea how common it might be that guys try and post a 2nd FR for a girl - because they should never get to see the light of day.

I would assume that it's pretty uncommon though because, as you typed yourself , "submitting more than one report on a particular lady is not allowed" and I thought that was pretty obvious from the FR rules.

Some posters here believe that a 2nd report should be allowed after a suitable time interval (say 12 months), but so far, Galahad has shown no sign of changing his rules.

We have no idea how common it might be that guys try and post a 2nd FR for a girl - because they should never get to see the light of day.

I would assume that it's pretty uncommon though because, as you typed yourself , "submitting more than one report on a particular lady is not allowed" and I thought that was pretty obvious from the FR rules.

Some posters here believe that a 2nd report should be allowed after a suitable time interval (say 12 months), but so far, Galahad has shown no sign of changing his rules.

Yes, Smiths will be along soon Jazzy to tell you all about it as he is an advocate of this idea which I think has some merit.

He has, i think.;) Under the section "why are Field Reports rejected" it now says a FR after less than 6 months per lady or party provider, BUT when you come to write a report it still says one ever per lady or party provider. I read a party FR by a poster that had done one before on the same provider recently and unlike me he had reviewed the party provider both times whereas i reviewed an individual WG on my second FR that mentioned the party provider. That is a definate change from 2008 and last year as i personally know.

I believe it hasnt been updated on the FR system rules but a FR 6 monthly is now allowed, it would be appreciated though if this could be confirmed, otherwise i would advise posters to PM Galahad to seek confirmation.:(

He has, i think.;) Under the section "why are Field Reports rejected" it now says a FR after less than 6 months per lady or party provider, BUT when you come to write a report it still says one ever per lady or party provider. I read a party FR by a poster that had done one before on the same provider recently and unlike me he had reviewed the party provider both times whereas i reviewed an individual WG on my second FR that mentioned the party provider. That is a definate change from 2008 and last year as i personally know.

I believe it hasnt been updated on the FR system rules but a FR 6 monthly is now allowed, it would be appreciated though if this could be confirmed, otherwise i would advise posters to PM Galahad to seek confirmation.:(

I too am confused then.

The FR rules still clearly state "only one report on a particular lady or party provider will be accepted. Once you have reported on a particular lady or party, the readers already know how you feel - any additional reports would be superfluous."

Further down, they also say

"The reasons a Field Report may be rejected include but are not limited to:

* You have already reported on the lady or party"

I can see no mention of the 6 month rule. I am obviously looking in the wrong place.

Clearly something has changed because, as you state, there are some examples around. It would be interesting to get some clarity on this.

I too am confused then.

The FR rules still clearly state "only one report on a particular lady or party provider will be accepted. Once you have reported on a particular lady or party, the readers already know how you feel - any additional reports would be superfluous."

Further down, they also say

"The reasons a Field Report may be rejected include but are not limited to:

* You have already reported on the lady or party"

I can see no mention of the 6 month rule. I am obviously looking in the wrong place.

Clearly something has changed because, as you state, there are some examples around. It would be interesting to get some clarity on this.

If you click on FRs at the top of the page is a list that includes Stastistics, under that is "Wondering why some FRs are rejected, click here" and the first listed reason is a FR on a lady or party within 6 months, if i recall correctly that used to say the same as what the FR system still says which you have mentioned. The party FR i mentioned wouldnt of got through if the rules hadnt been changed, at least on party FRs because i tried to submit party FRs on two providers that i had already reviewed and the reason for rejection was because it was "superflous".;)

It's this sort of thing that prompted my question here. I could transfer quite a few reports if I thought it was worth the bother. I could limit it to a set time period. But they're already out there. If there are so many things that could cause it to be rejected (over and above mentioning A---W or most Edinburgh Saunas) it's really no skin off my nose. If I know Galahad wants my FRs he's very welcome to them. But I'm not parading them to be sniffed and decided whether they meet various rules or reasons "including but not limited to: etc etc" - sorry, give me a break, but much as I support PN I've got better things to do or sites where I know my reports are wanted. I don't write FRs for my own benefit or out of a need to exercise my lovely Logitech keyboard.

I do also note under the "wondering" section it says FRs that mention Adultw0rk will be rejected and those that mention BB vaginally or anally, it doesnt mention either of them rules on the FR system rules page.

I too am confused then.

Not always.

Suppose I did a positive FR on "Saucy Sue" in November 2009 but when I saw her again in June 2010 her service and attitude had gone downhill then surely an additional report would be justified. ;):confused:

Not always.

Suppose I did a positive FR on "Saucy Sue" in November 2009 but when I saw her again in June 2010 her service and attitude had gone downhill then surely an additional report would be justified. ;):confused:

I agree but thats what the rules stated, it was "superflous" to submit more than one FR per lady or party establishment, i was told this myself on a rejected FR.

I believe the rules now allow a FR on a lady or party establishment every 6 months and have just asked for clarification of this officially.:(

Under what conditions is a second or more report considered a second?

The lady might change her name, would the same telephone number mean 'detection'?

More realistically, an SP might change locality, would this be detected?

More importantly, a second or subsequent visit might entail different services, different positions etc.

Surely each visit warrants an FR?

I've a similar prolem with **; I've written 3 FRs on Stacey of Swindon and none have been published. I've checked the FAQ and I can't see any reason why.

Not always.

The solution would be the option to delete the previous report and place it with an updated one.

What if she was even BETTER the second time?;)

What if she was even BETTER the second time?:)

;):(:) hmmmmm good point Kate :D

I've a similar prolem with **; I've written 3 FRs on Stacey of Swindon and none have been published. I've checked the FAQ and I can't see any reason why.

She has to display them herself, they don't come up on her page automatically.

For ** its maybe worth mentioning it to the girl as she may not be aware of it if its her first. You can cut n paste this if u like:

If you go to the 'My Details' menu and from there go to the Edit Profile page, half way down on the right hand side you will see a "Select Field Reports" button. You can click the button and select the Field Report(s) you wish to display on your profile.

Even if she doesnt, its still published, just not on her profile. Go to view field reports > search > add her name and click search.

I had similar but doesn't fall in the 6 months. I submitted an FR for Cherry - however I did one many moons ago for a Cherry of a different agency (think it was around 2005) - different agency, different Cherry (well agency was on the banned list).

Anyway - got around it by naming her Cherry 2 and explaining in the FR. Not sure if it will be acceptable though.