Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
serendipity

Summer in Germany?

4 posts in this topic

In some parts of Europe, almost the whole population seems to go on holiday around August, often all at the same time.

In Paris, for example, most of the locals clear out. I remember finding The Hague very quiet some years back. And I think even the wonderful folk at LMP take a summer break. Service providers need holidays too.

For a punter, this could turn out to be (a) great (many girls and few guys), (;) awful (vice versa), or © not much different from usual.

Has anyone any insights, please, as to how this might play out in the FKK/PT scene around Frankfurt or Dusseldorf in the summer?

Most grateful for any thoughts.

I'm no expert, but I don't think the Germans have the culture of all taking August off. unlike their French/Italian cousins. I was In Germany last July, didn't notice much difference, maybe some punters and girls will go for holiday, but don't think you will see much change, German fkk's with a good garden are Ideal for the summer. ;)

I was in Frankfurt last August and many of the stars of FKK Oase and FKK Palace were there. Only a few ladies were on holiday. If one or two ladies are taking a summer vacation there'll still be plenty of stars there to have a good time with.

The garden at Oase is fantastic at that time of year, for sure it's a perk for the ladies to be working there at that time of year.

And from the end of this month you get the Uni students working for the holidays as well. Never found any problems in europe at any time except France which is a desert anyway.