Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BollyWood

Having to cope with something unexpected

4 posts in this topic

On a similar vein to Chloe x's thread ( What would you do if a WG died during a punt) I would ask, have punters or WG's had to cope with the unexpected before, during or after a punt?

In my very early days I was seeing a lady, long since retired, who was fabulous. Hence why I was a regular. On appearing for my regular appointment, this lady opened the door totally drunk and distraught. Her usually immaculate flat a mess with money openly displayed, stuff all over the place.

She let me in, and after some tears she explained a close relative had died that day. I gave my condolences and some hugs and offered to leave but she would have none it and asked me to stay.

So I did, after much hugging & tears she suddenly said lets go to bed. I said no it was fine but she grabbed my hand and we went upstairs.

I wasn't expecting anything but it was one of the few times I have understood the term "being ravished".

After sex she promptly fell asleep with a very tight hug. So I'm lying there thinking what next? What do I do? Then the doorbell starts going, I ignore it , but it is persistent so I disengage myself go downstairs, open the door and for the first (and so far last time) meet another punter.

He is standing there with a bag of takeaway & a prezzie bag. He must be as shocked to see me as I him. He subjected me to 20 questions , where is she, why is she not there etc. Eventually resigned to not seeing the lady he sourly gives me the bag full of takeaway and the prezzie bag & leaves.

I checked on the lady who had now curled herself up tightly in the duvet. To me it seemed a subconcious signal that she now wanted to be alone. I checked she was ok, tried to talk to her but no response. So I went downstairs and put away her money & her phones in her bag and put the bag next to her bed. Tidied up as best I could.

A big dilemma was should I pay for the time? I then left a note and locked the the door, put the key through the letterbox & left.

We did meet again but she never talked of the night even when I asked if all was ok. It was like it had never happened.

So sorry if a bit of a long one, mods can delete if they think its to boring, but anything ever happened to you?

So sorry if a bit of a long one, mods can delete if they think its to boring,

On the contrary, I thought it was very interesting. Next time I attend a wake I'll take along some condoms and lube. ;)

A good thread DollyMopp had a while back about punting while upset. It just sounds unfair to put anyone, let alone a punter, client, your secretary or accountant in that situation where you are meant to be working...and aren't, but blatantly attempting but failing. I have done this, and realised the error. Then, when out of "zone" feeling like not working, I went AWOL and no bookings.

But clearly on the stack of problems, that was the least of them for her, she was getting over initial shock. Lucky she was with you Bolly.

Professionalism, and that kicked in when she was compos mentis and it was as it had never happened. She sounds like she'll make it up to you, and if it was "fabulous" the first few times, then it will be again

Chat on the phone, make yourselves comfy with what happened, water under the bridge. If you gelled, and it seems you were that good with her in her time of need, karma operates. It's not like when you scan something at Tesco's at the selfservice checkouts and it doesn't flag but still lets you pass it through.

At the end of the day, it's a vulnerable human being. If shit happens, and it's not clearly a moneygrabbing ploy, don't let the rottweilers out (not referring to you B at all but just saying to people reading), let them explain. If they are good people, they will repay in kind.

They say that death and sex is closely linked and that most people who lose someone always lose their grief in sex.....;)

Well it was nice you was there for her and didn't take advantage :( x x