wuntrade

Clara Outcalls in London only - Recommended?

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys, looking for a bit of help on a specific wg whose listing has caught my fancy.

Am considering booking a hotel (still looking) in order to see Clara from * site (629112). She will travel to anywhere in London at no extra cost, I reckon as she does not offer incalls.

£80 for an hour plus hotel and my travel costs seems good for a punt, but aside from the 89 comments on her profile, there no reviews for her on here.

Anyone seen her?

btw, she does not do anal, but does advertise rimming.

Hi guys, looking for a bit of help on a specific wg whose listing has caught my fancy.

Am considering booking a hotel (still looking) in order to see Clara from * site (629112). She will travel to anywhere in London at no extra cost, I reckon as she does not offer incalls.

£80 for an hour plus hotel and my travel costs seems good for a punt, but aside from the 89 comments on her profile, there no reviews for her on here.

Anyone seen her?

btw, she does not do anal, but does advertise rimming.

I've met Clara20 on three occassions, but haven't been successful the last few times I've tried, so would think she's getting busier. Great value for money, offered all the services listed on her profile I was after & if your squeaky clean (as you should be anyway) she gives an awesome rimming, as is documented by other reviews on the other site. In honesty though, although the photo's give an indication of what she looks like, they're not of her. I wasn't disappointed as she's a lovely, sweet girl, but if you're booking on the pics alone, take heed. She also doesn't (or didn't) have any lingerie of the type I usually like, so if that's important, you might not enjoy. Otherwise, good luck & let us know how you get on.

If the pictures are not of her then who are they of?

I too was also considering a booking

It said on one feedback 'Slightly disappointed. Profile pics are questionable & age is well over 20'

If the pictures are not of her then who are they of?

I too was also considering a booking

It said on one feedback 'Slightly disappointed. Profile pics are questionable & age is well over 20'

How would I know who the pictures are of? In my opinion, there are similarities, but they are not of her. I can understand why somebody may be disappointed as she's a lot paler than the pictures portray, not quite as toned, but I wouldn't question her age too far & she delivered great service, as is well documented.

Lee (and anybody else reading), there's no such thing in this hobby as a "cast iron guarantee", but 80+ feedbacks that can be viewed with many positive opinions from seasoned punters... what does it actually take for you to make a booking?

This is the only time I can recall booking on the other site & the pictures weren't genuine, but the service was good & I rebooked shortly after too.

JamesBowie

Really appreciate your feedback and highlighting crucial bits of info. I will make a booking shortly, the strikes put me off last week so instead saw Franchesca for a HR. Really did the trick TBH, but Clara's still on as long as I can get a deal at a local Travelodge!

I'll report back here eventually - as I hope Lee does too, cheers for both your comments.

She used to use photos of Kari Sweets exclusively. Now some of them are of other models that you can find online and some are still Kari.

I saw Clara once, and was hugely disappointed in her appearance. However, as everyone else has said, her service was nice. But no way is she even similar to the pics she uses..

did you see her then wuntrade?

Jimmm seems to be spot on about the photo's.

Nahh lee, in the end, the availability and hotel etc was roving too much organisation. I exchanged a few messages with her and though she remains on the cards, she's not on my primary list. Last punt was about 3 weeks ago - I had Alycia of various Asian sites, rim and blow me for 60 mins, which was really good, but costs £150.