AnotherFrank

Marta_4You - west London outcalls, anyone comment?

9 posts in this topic

any experience anyone on this girl on a*w*?

Does evening outcalls, no feedback yet

There's a pic in her gallery (the second pic) that looks as if it's been cropped on the right-hand side. I ran it through TinEye and it didn't come up with anything, so that's a positive.

I'd be wary though about her being very cheap, Eastern European and has no feedback at all.

yes quite...hence my question.....not to mention she's rather young looking:eek:

I may be wrong, but I think she's possible bait for the switch.

Ask yourself why a cute looking teen with a very desireable body has no feedback whatsoever, which in turn implies no punters. Plus her feedback is not viewable, which also puts me off girls. Her interview is devoid of useful information too. Doesnt use email of their booking system - so cant be that keen for business.

As I said I may be wrong but she's been on ** since October 2, 2009, but has anyone seen her???? Anyone even spoken to her?

because there's no feedback I just hadn't clicked on it so good advice Taggart -thanks - I see now she doesn't allow it . That's a complete 'no' for me

I saw her tonight.. Pictures where accurate.. She says she's 21 and I can believe that. Was a good punt.. She made good conversation and did everything on her enjoy's list.

MY only complaint is she managed to be one and a half hours late from her original date. But to be fair she was worth it. ;-)

Very cheeky!!

Dweller

I saw her tonight.. Pictures where accurate.. She says she's 21 and I can believe that. Was a good punt.. She made good conversation and did everything on her enjoy's list.

MY only complaint is she managed to be one and a half hours late from her original date. But to be fair she was worth it. ;-)

Very cheeky!!

Dweller

thank you first time poster lol - twat!

I was worried about meeting Martha as well and found this thread via google.. Just thought I'd set the record straight and give you guys some more informed intel.

Before you insult somebody it might be an idea if you contact them first to see if they are legit!.

<Wave>

well what a thoroughly offensive fellow you are, naughtyboy007....tit!

actually I had PM exchange with Dweller about Marta and he is clearly a credible poster

anyway enough of that.... tonight I finally got round to seeing Marta, who is now sweet_marta on the other site, and she is indeed 100% genuine, pictures accurate, profile does what it says on the tin.....she's a real little cracker

only adverse for me is she is very young looking for her 21yrs or so, she's lovely, pretty, gorgeous but through a late-50's eyes just a bit too girlish

I didn't discuss why she doesn't do feedback on the other site but that's her privilege, but rest assured anyone who wants to give her a try, she's genuine and top spec