ladyofthemansion

Are you guys put off if ladies share apartments?

36 posts in this topic

I am not talking about parlours here. Am talking about where 2 or 3 indies rent an apartment but do their own seperate ads.

No doesn't bother me at all.

I think for security reason for the girls , best have at least 2 girls sharing a flat .

As long as you dont bump into the other girl when you arrive .

I may be in a minority but I am put off. I hate the idea of being in a flat or house where other punters are with other girls, it somehow makes it a less of a one-to-one intimate experience.

I tend to do outcalls only now, but there are a couple of ladies on my list who just do incalls and I wouldn't see them if they were in shared accommodation.

I used to share a flat at one time for safety with a couple of girls. We had our own separate homes too so sharing an apartment for work made sense, it used to bother me if people did not like the fact another girl was there and I would not see them, I had a close escape from a psychopath once, my safety is and will always be paramount in a working situation.

It does make it feel a bit less intimate knowing that someone else is in the apartment even worse when you can hear them moving about or coming in and out.

But i understand why some ladies feel the need to have that extra piece of mind.

I am not talking about parlours here. Am talking about where 2 or 3 indies rent an apartment but do their own seperate ads.

Yeah, must confess, the prospect doesn't warm my cockles - padding around like a police informant to avoid inter-punter contact just serves to break the attractive illusion that I'm popping along of an afternoon to see my own belle du jour. That said, I'm hoping to make my maiden visit to HoD in London soon, and from what I understand that works in the way you describe above.

There are a few little things about Indies sharing an apartment.

Generally I don't mind. There have been occasions where speculating with my lady about the noisy activities next door has added to the fun.

But if I have booked a longer meeting with a lady who has used "no rush", "discreet" and "luxury apartment" in her pitch, and then find I am rushed down the passage to a rather poky 2nd bedroom, grumpiness could be in direct proportion to the cost.

I very much appreciate the safety aspect, which is why I find the current law on brothels so stupid. But given the attitudes of some police forces, I am careful about the (shared) apartments I visit. City centre modern with a high proportion of students, single working people and short term lets, fine, but I avoid any I think may be full of more settled "respectable" folk. I don't want to be present on the day after the neighbours complained.

Are you talking about a 2 or 3 bed apartment and the girls work at the same time? Or do you mean sharing a 1 bed place and just sharing it, so that only 1 girl would be working at once?

Both of the above are brothels in the eyes of the law thou, which is bloody stupid in my opinion....

I wouldn't mind if a couple of girls used the same apartment, as long as they didn't have punters in at the same time. Although vaguely at the back of my mind would be the fact that I was now involved in something illegal, unlike a nice legal outcall to a hotel or visiting a place with only one girl.

This is a difficult one. Seeing it from the lady's perspective, the benefits of sharing are obvious and totally understandable particularly when you hear of the horrific experience of olivia and others --- which makes my blood boil. I really want to round up a lynching party and hunt down this tiny minority of lunatics who ruin so many things for the vast majority of decent people !:rolleyes:

Anyway, rant over --- as a client I much prefer a lady working on her own. The following advantages spring to mind;

- hearing another lady moving around really kills any sense of intimacy

- hearing another punter moving around is even worse.

- I dont like the idea of someone else being able to walk in and find me in a compromising situation. It is very distracting

- many apartments have wooden floors and hearing another lady and/or her client ' clunking ' around is a pain.

- destroys any sense of privacy

- increases the chances of meeting someone on the way in or way out

I did start a thread some time ago about security but the reaction was that the WGs have perfectly effective security measures in place to screen their clients and that there was no need to discuss the issue further -- everything is under control -- which I found somewhat surprising.!

If I know that the lady is working on her own it is a big plus !

Anyway girls -- do whatever to stay safe.:eek:

Over many years i have punted in Group Flats with 4-8 WGs working from them, some on different shifts to others. I have no problem with hearing or seeing other punters, it makes no odds to me. I have found these places good for spotting other ladies i like the look of who i might arrange to punt with.

IMO this type of set-up is the kind of place plod might raid along with Parlours so i am mindful of this, but i would still punt with a lady or ladies i fancy as i wont let plod spoil my fun, unless i get nicked of course, which is a risk i am prepared to take.

No I don't mind at all, but then I am comfortable with the punting scene and swinging and just general orgy type sex, the other animals don't mind having sex openly why should we? Oh I forgot we have so many hang-ups :rolleyes:

This is a difficult one.

Is it really?

- hearing another lady moving around really kills any sense of intimacy

- hearing another punter moving around is even worse.

- I dont like the idea of someone else being able to walk in and find me in a compromising situation. It is very distracting

- many apartments have wooden floors and hearing another lady and/or her client ' clunking ' around is a pain.

- destroys any sense of privacy

- increases the chances of meeting someone on the way in or way out

The majority of us punters here are, I think, married? Almost all of the above apply in civvy street, when you have kids, don't they?

Anyway girls -- do whatever to stay safe.:rolleyes:

Yes, absolutely.

If they share an apartment then legally it's a Brothel

Is it really?

The majority of us punters here are, I think, married? Almost all of the above apply in civvy street, when you have kids, don't they?

Yes, absolutely.

yes -- difficult in that there is a balancing between my interests as a punter and my acknowledgement of the lady's concerns.

Well I know I can lock the bedroom door in my own house. Very often there is no lock in the incall and additionally even if there is, I think the lady prefers no barriers to 'escape '.

I know who is in my house and I'm not worried about who I meet going in an going out.

the noise and movement is not as disconcerting as in an icall because I know exactly who is making it . At home , I do not need to concern myself with the character of someone unknown and what they might do.

Yes I would be scared that the two ladies might over power me, tie me to the bed, and do unmentionable things to me all day! Oops fantasizing again :eek:

No I couldn't care less If there was another punter there, he's there for the same reason as me, why should there be a problem?

Recently In Poland seeing a lady In a flat she shared with another girl, we were chatting after a session, and her flat mate started banging about, no not that banging, sounded more like some dogey DIY. :rolleyes:

Are you talking about a 2 or 3 bed apartment and the girls work at the same time? Or do you mean sharing a 1 bed place and just sharing it, so that only 1 girl would be working at once?

Both of the above are brothels in the eyes of the law thou, which is bloody stupid in my opinion....

A 2 or 3 bed apartment where all the ladies have a room each and do own adverts which means it would not be advertised anywhere as a parlour so less likely to be targeted l would have thought!

I wouldn't mind if a couple of girls used the same apartment, as long as they didn't have punters in at the same time. Although vaguely at the back of my mind would be the fact that I was now involved in something illegal, unlike a nice legal outcall to a hotel or visiting a place with only one girl.

Next time l share a flat with other ladies l will insist they do not allow punters in while l have mine. :rolleyes:

Its happened to me in the past and has never bothered me but as others have pointed it doesnt not conform to the 1man-1woman is legal rule.

I always prefer it if an Indie is alone. Often you hear someone moving about and they tell you it's their 'working' friend. In the back of your mind you're thinking it could be their boyfriend, which really puts me off.

It's not a question I would ever ask though. Asking a girl if she'll be alone in her apartment would almost certainly get alarm bells ringing.

To solve the problem you could ask for a two girl session ;)

A 2 or 3 bed apartment where all the ladies have a room each and do own adverts which means it would not be advertised anywhere as a parlour so less likely to be targeted l would have thought!

The police IMO dont look at adds (not unless they are looking to book ;)). Weather its advertised or not makes little difference to thier response. They react to complaints of public nuisance in most cases. A place was shut down only last week and that wasnt advertised anywhere, I believe this was advertised much as you describe each girl had thier own add in the local paper. I have no idea if any arrests were made, I suspect they were just moved on but gossip has it there were 2 lithuanian girls working at the time and it was shared with another 2 and that was it, I didnt even know the place existed until I was told it had been shut down and I gather it hadnt been there long either.

No it certainly doesn't put me off if ladies share apartments, for two reasons. Firstly a lady's security is absolutely paramount, she is letting a client come as close to her as physically possible - a position of the utmost trust - and so must feel safe while doing so.

Secondly, and rather embarrassingly I suppose :o, I kinda like the whole "we know what you're doing" look from anyone else in the apartment I happen to bump into. Doesn't often happen but it's fun if it does. ;)

Also, during one appointment I went to freshen up before we began and I heard some very recognisable giggles through the wall ;) I knew exactly who it was, and she sounded like she was enjoying herself too :) I'll admit it was a real turn on! :D

No, it wouldn't put me off in the slightest. Bumping into another wg is surely a good thing, for future reference. I'm not too bothered about bumping into punters, though would be if punting close to home of course.

Next time l share a flat with other ladies l will insist they do not allow punters in while l have mine. ;)

Even if they weren't there at the same time the flat would still be a brothel.

If someone asks me if i'm alone in the flat or along those lines I'm very unlikely to see them, or i'll lie and say I do have a flatmate.