Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finsbury

wanstead sauna closed by police

5 posts in this topic

i noticed when i drove past this morning that the said 24 hr has been boarded up with a police notice that it has been used for prostitution. Wondered if trafficked girls also included?

That place had been open for about 20 years. I wonder if their other branch has been closed too?

I believe the Waltham Forest Guardian comes out today, I wonder if they will carry the story, if not I know who to call for the scoop.

Don't know much about the place, but it seems to have been there for as long as I can remember and I have never heard of any problems.

You can't edit your messages? Wow. In any case ...

Apparently there has been complaints for a while according to a report below, so I guess it was just a matter of time. 3 were closed in Tottenham and Chingford last week.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/whereilive/localheadlines/3677205.REDBRIDGE__High_number_of_brothels_revealed/

£15 for sex? I don't think so. Which saunas were closed in Tottenham and Chingford then? I thought London saunas were licensed by the local councils so I am surprised they are now being closed down after exiisting for 20 years or more.