COLL

Street Con

24 posts in this topic

As an experienced punter, I feel really embarrassed having been taken for £40 tonight. I was walking along Gerrard Street when I was approached by a busty black girl. She asked me if I was looking for a girl tonight and I said no and added that I was going home to watch the football.I should have just walked on, but she said that she was working for an agency and that there was a flat with Black & Asian girls and that if I came and saw the flat she'd give me a card with the number on it.I stupidly went along with this and as we were walking down Gerrard Place she noticed her boss an older white woman. She fed me the same line about them working at a nearby flat and that for no obligation I could see the girls. We then proceeded towards Old Compton Street and I fell for a completely bizarre con. I had to give them £40 in order to enter the flat and see the girls and in return I would be given the card and my money back. I paid and immediately felt stupid. We then proceeded to a flat on the Charing Cross Road and the black girl, Paige, was doing her best to assure me that this was above board. When we were outside the flat she flashed her enhanced tits at me. I then realised if I went into the flat I'd be trapped. They kept talking about the girls safety and that some guy had punched one of the girls and that they needed a £500 insurance. We were standing outside this flat and now it was agreed that the girls would come to the door and Paige yet again flashed her tits and let me have feel.

I'd now had enough of this and walked away. OK,I was £40 down, but it could have been worse. I feel so stupid having fallen for this and please be warned if this girl tries this on you.

More importantly, did you actually get to watch the football? You probably would have enjoyed whatever was waiting for you on the other side of those doors than that display.

You know when any tout approaches you around Soho with large breasts or not that It's likely a con, sorry to hear you lost £40 Coll, guess you got distracted by Paige's boobs. Did you not think It was strange to hand over £40 on the street? This scam Is for dumb tourists, not seasoned punters.

As an experienced punter, I feel really embarrassed having been taken for £40 tonight. I was walking along Gerrard Street when I was approached by a busty black girl. She asked me if I was looking for a girl tonight and I said no and added that I was going home to watch the football.I should have just walked on, but she said that she was working for an agency and that there was a flat with Black & Asian girls and that if I came and saw the flat she'd give me a card with the number on it.I stupidly went along with this and as we were walking down Gerrard Place she noticed her boss an older white woman. She fed me the same line about them working at a nearby flat and that for no obligation I could see the girls. We then proceeded towards Old Compton Street and I fell for a completely bizarre con. I had to give them £40 in order to enter the flat and see the girls and in return I would be given the card and my money back. I paid and immediately felt stupid. We then proceeded to a flat on the Charing Cross Road and the black girl, Paige, was doing her best to assure me that this was above board. When we were outside the flat she flashed her enhanced tits at me. I then realised if I went into the flat I'd be trapped. They kept talking about the girls safety and that some guy had punched one of the girls and that they needed a £500 insurance. We were standing outside this flat and now it was agreed that the girls would come to the door and Paige yet again flashed her tits and let me have feel.

I'd now had enough of this and walked away. OK,I was £40 down, but it could have been worse. I feel so stupid having fallen for this and please be warned if this girl tries this on you.

I read about a similar con to this on here some time ago, i think you definately did the right thing walking away. Assuming your the same COLL as on the FR system i have followed your FRs for some time, no easy task the amount you have done. Sorry to here about this.:rolleyes:

Looks silly when written down, but this is a reminder how easy it is for this to happen when thinking with the wrong parts of your body. You made the right decision to cut your losses when you did.

Thanks, it was a bad week all round health wise, but these things happen and I'm glad I finally woke up in time and didn't enter that flat.

You made the right decision to cut your losses when you did.

Definitely. I would assume that they probably have a couple of male accomplices around for protection in case somebody wants their money back. I wouldn't have wanted to have gone any further and definitely not into any building.

A girl did a similair thing to my hubbie in Birmingham last week. I was a little shocked cause I was stood at the side of him while she was propositioning him. A little later while sitting in an outside cafe we watched her trying it on with other guys and noticed two very unsavoury looking chavy blokes hanging back but watching her like a hawk.

A big issue seller noticed what she was up to and started shouting at her not to work his patch, this was when it became obvious that these guys were with her because they threatened the big issue seller and he moved on.

So guys if your approached by a busty brunette about 25yrs old with a tattoo on her neck in the centre of Birmingham, just walk on cause she is definately on the make

Paige yet again flashed her tits and let me have feel.

I bet you felt a right tit.

There's a similar thing going on in Aberdeen at the moment. Guys who go out of pubs to smoke get approached by a hot looking young girl offering services, but the dodgy looking guys are always around. But here, the scam is that once someone has anything to do with the girl [driver or pedestrian] the guys get aggressive an say she's under age, and if the punter doesnt hand over all cash and valuables, they'll go to CID. But the pimps hang around outside the pubs acting like customers out smoking.

The police are aware of it, but cant get any of them without people coming forward and reporting it.

Ha Ha, actually it was the left one.

Thanks, it was a bad week all round health wise, but these things happen and I'm glad I finally woke up in time and didn't enter that flat.

I think you are lucky ,Coll, if you entered the flat there would be two big guys waiting to give you a shakedown and relieve you of more money after the girl told her " boyfriend " you had groped her breasts. They could threaten to call the bill for molesting her, so you would walk away minus your wallet but relieved they didn't call the coppers.:rolleyes:

sorry to hear of your missfortune,and bad health .

Look at it this way, you paid £40 and you got to feel some tits. At least you didn't walk away empty handed ;)

I got ripped off in Soho once with a mate, when we were in our teens. We didn't get to see anything that night, let alone touch it.

;) boom, boom! ;)

I remember many. many years ago when I was still a young buck ;) this black guy approached me in Soho I wasn't even alone either but with 2/3 mates. He asked if we wanted sex and said if so we pay him whatever it was then go down a nearby street to a certain address.

Even as a young, wet behind the ears provincial at the time I recognised it was a blatant scam of the highest order.

I would never ever get involved with someone who approached me in the street.

Particularly in Soho ;)

Thanks for your support, I always feel sorry for the guys being lured into those clip joints knowing they will be ripped off. I have been down Gerrard Street a couple of times this week during my lunch break and now the girls at the Everwell place are hitting on blokes for business.It really is getting like a jungle down there.

More importantly, did you actually get to watch the football? You probably would have enjoyed whatever was waiting for you on the other side of those doors than that display.

Total rubbish wasn't it? The problem with the likes of Lampard, Gerrard & Rooney is that they don't look so good without their foreign team mates around them.

I remember many. many years ago when I was still a young buck ;) this black guy approached me in Soho I wasn't even alone either but with 2/3 mates. He asked if we wanted sex and said if so we pay him whatever it was then go down a nearby street to a certain address.

Even as a young, wet behind the ears provincial at the time I recognised it was a blatant scam of the highest order.

I would never ever get involved with someone who approached me in the street.

Particularly in Soho ;)

Certainly not from a guy offering sex. :)

Tough luck COLL, but thanks for having the balls to come on here and share it. You did exactly the right thing walking away and writing off the £40. It just goes to show that no matter how streetwise and experienced we might think we are, we can all get caught in an unthinking moment.

£40 for a look at some titties......should've gone in the peep show, it's only £2!! ;);)

Sorry to hear the story, but when in the heat of the moment it's so much easier to be suckered!! Especially as you said you'd had a bad week, it makes us a little more vulnerable!!

As an experienced punter, I feel really embarrassed having been taken for £40 tonight.

No sympathy from me, anyone who hands over money in the street deserves to be ripped off --------- think yourself lucky it was only £40. ;)

No sympathy from me, anyone who hands over money in the street deserves to be ripped off --------- think yourself lucky it was only £40. ;)

Am sure you will make the man feel so much better with your comforting words.

Most to this once in their life, I lost £20 in Soho to a clip in the 80's when I was still in my teens. A lot of money, back then.

I was actually approached by a rather fit black girl today in Soho that made a funny comment to me, my mind instantly came to this thread. If it was her, i can see why you were hooked!! ;)