Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfmorris

vivas in Leyton, East London

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what has happened to Vivas in East London, and especially Jessica, the blonde Scandanavian/Russian girl who worked on Fridays. I think the website is down and the contact number I had is no longer applicable.

Also; has anybody any information on a new girl on the site that cannot be mentioned * * a Hungarian girl working out of Walthamstow, East London area. I cannot find any details on the other site, but some punters have posted on here last week some favourable comments.

Thank you

;)

Vivas closed down for a while, there is a thread which covers it around early June, but its reopened with only 1 girl per day, Jessica is still there.

Do a google search for vivasmassage where the phone number is listed.

Vivas closed down for a while, there is a thread which covers it around early June, but its reopened with only 1 girl per day, Jessica is still there.

Do a google search for vivasmassage where the phone number is listed.

I think its now closed for good.

Well I must admit, Jessica was working today when i phoned to see who was in... Couldn't make time to see her unfortunately..

Thought I'd add to this old thread to confirm Vivas is definitely still running but from different premises (though on same street). It's a smaller operation now but the good news is the one and only Jessica is still there on Wednesdays.

I must admit though, I've found it a bit frustrating getting through to them at times as their phone seems to get switched off regularly (not sure if that means they're booked up for the evening or have closed early or what). I'd be interested to hear of anyone else's recent experiences.

are there

any contact detail available anywhere>